Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Heres my setup, a 2407wfp with a 2007wfp.
eab16hatchie, is that a Zalman Fatal1ty case?
eab16hatchie -dig the pimp setup![]()
Doesn't sitting that close to a 37" hurt your eyes?
bomber have you ever used that acer TV as a monitor?
Yeah. Just got em![]()
Kick a$$. Nice setup.
I can't decide between those or a 3007 HC. The 24s would probably win out except I have an existing 20 inch and only one vid card. I guess I could sell the 20 and then buy the 24s, but I haven't ever tried selling anything before. I think selling stuff would be a hassle probably for me.
eab16, what desk is that?
Does your video card have two video inputs? Mine has 2 so I am going to use my 2407 as a my main when it comes in and my 2005 as my secondary monitor.
Got a new desk last night, heres my new configuration..
Main Displays off my desktop. I use the right panel for yahoo widgets/help when coding. I did the best I could with the wire management using zip ties.
![]()
.
Awesome
How is the VX2025wm?
evo, I love the style of that desk. Where did you get it and how much did it cost? Can you get it with frosted glass? (white glass, not clear)
I saw that desk at Staples a few months ago...I believe it does not come in a glass finish, only wood, and it was somewhere around $130 If i recall correctly
hooray jerker time!!!
and the old desk? reassignment duty![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Just got my new HDTV, Sharp Aquos LC-37GP1U yesterday,![]()