Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

board2death986 said:
check the source of the picture, it isn't his. Its the same link source from that really really disturbing simpson underwear pic.

lol wtf are you talking about

a ronin said:
Littleme has a littlefetish for preggo girls. :D

Let's stay on topic or it will surely get locked. Curiousity pervades this thread.

BTW, GJOHN, is NFS:MW XBox360 or PC version? I can't tell to this day which platform has better graphics.

What is xbox360?

TSS Modder said:
we really do need to know why you have that many monitors... :confused:

because that is just absolutely fricking rediculous :eek:

Well, Its really for the office. An office full of 3007 displays!! :eek:

LittleMe said:
Graphics design company or what? How many of those do you have there?

No, Just to surf the internet.

swatX said:
well sell the 2001fpw to us!!!

why would I want to do that? Didn't you see my first post? 2001fpw + 3007 + 2001fpw = :cool:

that is all

I don't think so.. he was just making us droll a bit. . . a lot.. ;) whew.. I am planning on buying one of them this summer tho.. seeing that got my pilot lit. :D

Tedro said:
No, Just to surf the internet.

why would I want to do that? Didn't you see my first post? 2001fpw + 3007 + 2001fpw = :cool:

that is all

you said you didnt know what do with the stockpile of 2001fpw you have laying around in the boxes.

revenant said:
I don't think so.. he was just making us droll a bit. . . a lot.. ;) whew.. I am planning on buying one of them this summer tho.. seeing that got my pilot lit. :D
!!!

board2death986 said:
which country are you from? It's a next generation console from microsoft, successor to the origonal Xbox.

Lol i just was being silly...i am a pC fan.

chr said:
hi friend. sure. those are viewsonic vx2025wm's.

more detailed specs can be found here
chr, how u like your LCD destop mounts? I've seen some for 99bux @ office depot.com, staples.com,etc. I haven't gotten off my lazy a** to check one out in person. What I want to know is how stable are they ? do the LCDs stay in place? How easy is it to move the LCD around? BTW, VX2025 owner here.

THANK YOU!!!

LCDs.jpg

sorry for the shitty quality, i didnt feel like taking the picture again, and the only one that came out good had a flash on the screen, and thats annoying.

I might be interested in one of those 2001's, or possibly 3007 for the right price.

those 12 on the wall is only good for watching movies, etc. You can't do any computer work, as you can't see the screen.

heres my setup:

IMG_5295.jpg

IMG_5296.jpg

Its nothing compared to all your fantabalous setups but it works fine for me :)

saltiness said:

Well the exposure time means that the backlight looks a lot worse than it really is. ive never noticed it (e.g.now the bottom left corner is black but I cant notice any bleeding at all) in windows, but there is a little bleeding on a black screen. This isnt enough to make me want to do anything about it though . . Maybe im less picky then others. ..

mest6039 said:
yea thats still crazy though....

Those 12 screens are only good for movies or presentation, w/ the money that he spent on those 12 screens, he should have buy a Sharp 65" LCD for slightly less money, but a much better display as there is no border btwn. ea. screen.

Man do I love it when people have three LCDs laid out! But unluckily I like to spend my money on other things...like college...but here is my LCD display. :)

P1230032.jpg

P8080001.jpg

P8090004.jpg

ashfoot said:
Man do I love it when people have three LCDs laid out! But unluckily I like to spend my money on other things...like college...but here is my LCD display. :)

That is one bad ass cell phone, man i had a VX3200, it was a good phone not going to lie but verizon prepaid is the worst thing i ever had to pay for, o yea nice setup btw.

roninblade said:
That is one bad ass cell phone, man i had a VX3200, it was a good phone not going to lie but verizon prepaid is the worst thing i ever had to pay for, o yea nice setup btw.

Lol you're kidding right? Its pretty decent thats for sure. I've had it for about a year and my brother had it for a year before that and it is in really good condition. Ya :( I'm on prepay but I'm moving to the family plan when I change from part-time to full-time at my job during the summer. Thanks for the compliment!

Back