Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Littleme has a littlefetish for preggo girls. :D

Let's stay on topic or it will surely get locked. Curiousity pervades this thread.

BTW, GJOHN, is NFS:MW XBox360 or PC version? I can't tell to this day which platform has better graphics.

considering the other two pics are of a windows desktop and windows media player, one can only assume it was the PC version. The 360 is about equilavent to the 7800GT or GTX . . 256mb version though, there are some hardware limitations on the 360.

mai9 said:
Those cables are ugly, isn't it possible to hide them behind the cupboard?

Meh, they don't really bother mine. Cables per se don't usually bother me unless they're a tangled mess. There's no hook behind the shelf to attach the cables to anyway. Thanks anyway :D

fishbowlx.jpg

Very artistic, CHR. Can you post a unadulterated version of the pic? It's hard to see through the exaggerated glare ;)

Hook us up with the background too :D

hi there. the background is a movie playing. its called final fantasy 7 advent children. as for more pictures, ill take more with a better camera, the ones shot didnt really do the displays justice.

DSC01003a.JPG

Moar like:

DSC01018a.JPG

3007WFP +2001

DSC01010a.JPG

Trying to figure out what to do with these.

DSC01014a.JPG

60+ 3007WFP and 100+ 2001 :confused:

Tedro said:
Trying to figure out what to do with these.

60+ 3007WFP and 100+ 2001 :confused:

Ok, now what's the real story behind those piles! Is someone setting up an office with all 3007's? what are you using to drive the secondary display on your rig?

jmroberts70 said:
Ok, now what's the real story behind those piles! Is someone setting up an office with all 3007's? what are you using to drive the secondary display on your rig?

I have an 7800GT that is able to support the native resolution of 2560x1600 on the first output of the card which happends to be the Dual-DVI connector and the extended desktop is displayed using the second output of the 7800GT at 1200x1600 rotated to match perfectly with the 3007. I am waiting on a 7900 series to come in that has the dual Dual-DVI link so that I can run 2 3007 monitors.

that is all.

we really do need to know why you have that many monitors... :confused:

because that is just absolutely fricking rediculous :eek:

Damn, I only have 2, wanna send me 2 more so I can put all the DVI links on my 7900's to use when they come in. But really, what's the story with that? It looks to be around 50 in that room.

Edit: Do you work for Dell? Because that looks a lot like RMA's. Maybe you have the 2 I sent back if they are!

Seriously give us a price ~1000 and all us [H]'ers will be all over it!!! (For the 3007 of course :) or both total )

sweet merciful crap! count me in on a 3007 group buy. I have been needing to replace my old 23" (bought in 2003) anyways.. weeeee!

I heard someone hijacked a Dell delivery truck. Guess we know what was in there.

I don't really want to know the story behind that, but if you're selling them cheap, give us [H] members a deal :D

a ronin said:
I heard someone hijacked a Dell delivery truck. Guess we know what was in there.

I don't really want to know the story behind that, but if you're selling them cheap, give us [H] members a deal :D

ditto :D

Dapperdan said:
lmao, look at the pic in a new window but take out the DSC01014s.jpg

DONT ANY ONE do THAT! omg no im scarred. im gonna go get a few drinks and try pass out!

mang, after looking at these pics, my vx2025wm looks like a 12" screen... :(

Thanks a lot Tedro! :mad:

Back