Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Narius said:
what laptop is that one on the left?

I think it's an Asus brand. Coincidentally, I'm curious about the one on the right. Is that a 15.4" V2000? The resolution looks like WUXGA.

I have dual 2405s
Two computers and a xbox 360 are hooked up to them

One computer is for gaming/browsing the net/video editing
New coolmaster stacker case
amd x2 4400
7800 GT
2 gig ram
X-Fi Fatality edition
logitech 5500 5.1 speakers.

Other computer is for internet chating and downloading(music,movies)
Bmw case
amd 3200+
6600GT
1gig ram

I have both computers hook up in dual screen mode. Staker pc uses the DVI ports, BMW pc uses the D-sub inputs. Xbox 360 uses a component input from one screen. That leaves me with one component input left for ps3. Cant wait to have ps3 vs xbox 360 side by side....maybe i should take a picture of call of duty 2 running side by side(xbox 360 vs PC with 7800 GT)

BTW the game playing on one of the screens is the new ghost recon and then a trailer of dead rising (a movie trailer that i downloaded from xbox live marketplace)
P3010430.jpg

P3010429.jpg

P3010428.jpg

P3010427.jpg

P3010426.jpg

P3010425.jpg

P3010424.jpg

D_Maniac said:
I have dual 2405s
Two computers and a xbox 360 are hooked up to them

One computer is for gaming/browsing the net/video editing
New coolmaster stacker case
amd x2 4400
7800 GT
2 gig ram
X-Fi Fatality edition
logitech 5500 5.1 speakers.

Other computer is for internet chating and downloading(music,movies)
Bmw case
amd 3200+
6600GT
1gig ram

I have both computers hook up in dual screen mode. Staker pc uses the DVI ports, BMW pc uses the D-sub inputs. Xbox 360 uses a component input from one screen. That leaves me with one component input left for ps3. Cant wait to have ps3 vs xbox 360 side by side....maybe i should take a picture of call of duty 2 running side by side(xbox 360 vs PC with 7800 GT)

BTW the game playing on one of the screens is the new ghost recon and then a trailer of dead rising (a movie trailer that i downloaded from xbox live marketplace)

Nice setup dude, love the dual 2405 goodness. :D

How is GRAW btw? I am probably getting it for the PC in may, just curious how it is on the X360.

GRAW surprised me some many new features but on a pc with a 7900GTX it mgiht be better. Xbox360 graphics are like a 7800GT with some settings turn off

D_Maniac said:
GRAW surprised me some many new features but on a pc with a 7900GTX it mgiht be better. Xbox360 graphics are like a 7800GT with some settings turn off

Nice. I am hoping that BFG has their PhysX cards out for retail by the time GRAW hits PC in may, that should help a bit. That and the SLi 7900GT CO SC's that I will have :D .

D_Maniac said:

thats the worst comparison I've ever heard :) I have a 7900GT and my x360 blows it away, but on a more serious note :) how did you connect your xbox360 sound, I am going to college in september, and I am planning on buying a viewsonic VX2025wm and using a the optional VGA connector (since I will be using DVI for my computer, also the viewsonic doesn't have component inputs), I have a audigy2 zs and I don't know how I will be able to hook it up so I can run it through my Logitech Z-5300e

the 5.1 logitech 5500 speakers have three inputs. The pc's sound connection, and two digital inputs. I ran the optical one to the xbox 360. When i get my ps3 i will use the coax input for sound. (by buying a optical to coax converter.)

3 – 4 week old 2405 Nothing fancy, just been trying to get used to it! :rolleyes:
FrontOnViewSM.jpg

Then the 17” on the wife’s lappy. Try to find some better pics later (at work). ;)
FrtOpenViewSM.jpg

That's all there is to that, clean and simple...not much of a desk either...Otherwise I'd be happy to throw a couple more monitors on the system!!
WOOT.jpg

Originally Posted by igl00jx
^^^
They come in silver?

And how much did they cost you?

They cost me £390 for the 2 of them.

I have two video cards in my box. One Radeon X1900XT PCI-E and one Radeon PCI 9500.

With my Opteron 170 overclocked to 2.8ghz the single X1900 is plenty fast so far for games. I have been running the 3007WFP @ 2560 x 1600 with no issues.

DOM

watching the daily show? nice haha :p . Cool setup there shaky. You have that dell hooked up to an actual cable line or just to your computer with a tv tuner?

board2death986 said:
watching the daily show? nice haha :p . Cool setup there shaky. You have that dell hooked up to an actual cable line or just to your computer with a tv tuner?

No TV tuner, I have a 10 meter DVI cable running along side my room to my PC...

Narius said:
is, is that the new mac book pro ? i want one of those so bad esp now since they can run windoze

Yep, MacBook Pro 1.83

It is, actually. But it keeps the screen very stable ; it is a HEAVY screen.

Furthermore, it accentuates the Ipod-ish design.

Side View

comp desk

dsc012910kn.jpg

50" plazma...running on S-video and AV cables...but now i got RGB cable for the best quality...Its soo frikkin sweet.

14ue.jpg

28sa.jpg

34qe.jpg

45aj.jpg

51yw.jpg

how come the quality of that 50" is so poor? Either that or is the lighting or the camera?

What is the res. of that 50"? Is it 19x12 non-interlace? It looks like low res. at interlace mode.

did u read what i said lol

running on S-video and AV cables...but now i got RGB cable for the best quality...and its lik ehigh def now.

Res is 1280x768 i think and 19:12

Back