Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

aphexii said:
Actually they are twin 1703's :)

Looking to possibly sell them and pick up a single 2405.

How much you looking to sell them for? (Or even just one)

hound said:
How much you looking to sell them for? (Or even just one)

Well i can hopefully get ~ $250ish each locally, but doubt i could get that much for them online with the constant deals from Dell....

Picture004.jpg

My first LCD, Dell 2001FP. I love it. Now that that prices are finally coming down out of the stratosphere, I don't see myself ever going back to CRT.

aphexii said:
Well i can hopefully get ~ $250ish each locally, but doubt i could get that much for them online with the constant deals from Dell....

what are the black boxes in btwn the computer and the printer? One looks like a UPS, what's the other?

Happy Hopping said:
what are the black boxes in btwn the computer and the printer? One looks like a UPS, what's the other?

Under the desk is;

Computer --> UPS --> Modem --> Wireless-G Router --> Vonage --> Printer

intelbrain said:
Where did you get the desk? I'm looking for something simple like it. thanks
Staples. It's the "O'Sullivan L Workcenter". $150.

aphexii said:

Well let me know you ever want to sell them not locally.

Left: Acer AL1912b 19" 16ms $300
Right: Samsung 915N 19" 8ms $375

with the acer there is a slight delay when playing some really fast paced fps but it also has one of the brightest screens ive ever seen. the samsung there is no delay whatsoever. the samsung well worth the extra $75 if you play games.

desktop2.jpg

It's the window's xp start-up screen. The machine was rebooting.

Ooops. you mean the lcd, yeah that's WoW!

Owners of the L90D+ How Do You Guys Compare that to the Viewsonic VP201B???!!? i CANT Decide Which one i want...
which ones plays DVD's/MOVIES better which one has better gaming performance?!? im thinking about going with the VP201B but damn its like 200-300 dollar difference and if i can get something with the same performance for cheaper than hell why not... also dont tell me get the ACD i dont want the ACD my dad has that already so heh we dont need two in the house.

I just received this (2x 2005FPW) 2 days ago and here's my temporary setup for now. Will update when I move to the new house.

2005fpw1.jpg

2005fpw2.jpg

2005fpw3.jpg

2005fpw4.jpg

nice setup, but seeing that reminds me of when i had no desk and all my shit was on the floor.

oh...the horrid memories...the pain...the DARKNESS

Maad said:
MEIN GOTT :eek:
a) warn us to sit down next time
b) clean that desk up mofo! ;)
c) what's the setup driving those babies?

Can you tell us anything about what PC your using??
Where's that small keyboard from !!!?

What is that ? Icons looks too small for me to think the native rez is 1280 x 768, etc. And that looks to be at least a 27" if not a 30" Wide.

Please update us. I am very curious

Edit, ok, look at the mouse then using it to 1/2 ass gauge the size of that LCD, I am pretty sure its NOT a 27". Im guess 30" to 32" LCD.

1366 x 768 ?

SOME TELL ME, I AM GOING NUTS

hi guys,

the metal rack is not related to my sharp aquos 45" lcd hdtv at all. That is part of the metal frame for my loft bed. The lcd is mounted on the wall displaying a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels (1080p). I currently have a 6600gt gpu and tried playing call of duty in 1920 x 1080, but the card locks up after a few minutes. It plays awesomely at 1600 x 900 though! :)

oh yeah, kaemarill, you can get that wallpaper at: http://www.gamewallpapers.com/widescreen wallpapers.php

kalpha said:
hi guys,

the metal rack is not related to my sharp aquos 45" lcd hdtv at all. That is part of the metal frame for my loft bed. The lcd is mounted on the wall displaying a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels (1080p). I currently have a 6600gt gpu and tried playing call of duty in 1920 x 1080, but the card locks up after a few minutes. It plays awesomely at 1600 x 900 though! :)

oh yeah, kaemarill, you can get that wallpaper at: http://www.gamewallpapers.com/widescreen wallpapers.php

damn.. that aquos can do 1920x1080? how much was that baby?

The Sharp Aquos 45" LCD or Plasma or whatever it is retails for $5,500 to $8,000 Dollars.

Jesus H Christ

Quick pic taken with my Sony Ericsson S700i. Quality isn't good cos it was taken with vga settings not megapixel. Panasonic Viera 42" Plasma playing Half Life 2 :D

I'll get a pic when I've got my 2 TFT's set up ;)

DSC00005.JPG

kalpha said:
hi guys,
Many thanks!

on topic: I'd post my dual 2001FPs*, but they're on a glass top and I'd have to spend a weekend getting all the fingerprints off ... yeah, glass tops are cool but I never twigged just how much polish they require ;)

* I know they're nothing special, but they're my nothing special :)

Nice setup Rash. Nice and clean. How is the bass with that sub right smack in the corner? It doesn't get too boomy for you? What kind of keyboard is that?

awww man! I always thought I had a great idea for a keyboard and mouse setup. This is way offtopic but i wanna tell somone. Have a wireless keyboard with a trackpad so you can kick back and still have mouse control, but when you wanna game you can switch over to your more responsive wired mouse and game on.

Anyway, great setup man. How much was my invention (the keyboard :p )??

the wireless keyboard and mouse came as a set for £86 from sony-style UK but if your from another country you would most likely get it cheaper, its a rip off here in the UK!!

yea, i live in the US, but i haven't really looked :p. I like my Logitech Elite and Microsoft explorer 4.0 too much :D

Rash said:
the wireless keyboard and mouse came as a set for £86 from sony-style UK but if your from another country you would most likely get it cheaper, its a rip off here in the UK!!

Hey Rash, nice setup! And hello there from Doncaster UK! :D Not only that, I've got exactly the same shuttle as you and I used to have those very same speakers! :eek:

You're absolutely right about prices over here. Though this was somewhat rectified by the incredible price I recently got on one Dell 2405FPW. Speaking of which, I'll get a rig photo up on here this afternoon.

Back