Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

kaemaril said:
Ooooh, that's a nice-looking keyboard. It looks quite usable and comfortable, so excuse me while I salivate ...

Any chance of details on that puppy? Is it a mac (wired?) keyboard or a "mac-alike" PC keyboard? :)

That's the Apple Pro keyboard, comes with any new PowerMac or iMac. I know, cause I'm typing on the one that came with my G5. I've had many other keyboards and this is my favorite. You can also buy them in most computer stores or online at the Apple store. I think they go for around $29. USB-only, with two USB 1.1 ports on the back, on either side of the cable.

maad,

gordy_hand is correct. It's a dvi to vga adapter I'm using that came with my x800xt pe so I can have both the powerbook and shuttle hooked up to the 2405fpw.

Happy Hopping,

Ya that's a small 4" figure ouf Sephiroth and Cloud along with smaller figures of some FF10 bosses. I'm a big collector in resin statues as well, I got a few below:

pic6.jpg

I can't remember if I've posted to this thread already, so here it may be again :)

desk.JPG

The now required resin statues are satisfied via Neo and Punisher :D

^^^
That was my thought... I'm currently tidying my 180+ subscriptions for this very reason :D (I figured the resins where reason enough to post anyway)

Terpfen said:
That's Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII. Come on Happy, you collect FSS resins, you should be able to recognize FSS characters by now. :)

You are here. Since when? How are things going? :D

I don't pay any attention to FSS figure (except one).

dariuslatamus said:
Ya that's a small 4" figure ouf Sephiroth and Cloud along with smaller figures of some FF10 bosses. I'm a big collector in resin statues as well, I got a few below:

You're sure 2 McLaren is enough? :D

Strictly speaking, there are far more than 2 ver. of McLaren F1.

TSS Modder said:
its a hard drive air conditioner. i think theyre at thinkgeek.com.

See, I thought I have seen everything until now :D It's not at thinkgeek.com but why not rely on the coolinf fan inside the machine? That's what those cooling fan are for. I mean, is that thing really necessary?

If you want good quality HD, just get a SCSI Ultra 320, it's c/w 5 yr. warranty, if it fails, get it replace, why waste a bay for it?

kaemaril said:
USB-powered fruit juicer. For when you're really thirsty, but stuck mid-game and can't get to the kitchen :D

Hahahahahhaaaa! :D I can just see Jack Lalanne sticking celery in that thing :)

there has been a new addition to the family:

LCDsetup.jpg

the Apple 20" is awaiting the mac mini, but is running in dual mode with my PC right now

101 said:
Quick temp setup of some 2405s
dscn97155ku.jpg

MEIN GOTT :eek:

a) warn us to sit down next time
b) clean that desk up mofo! ;)
c) what's the setup driving those babies?

101 said:
Quick temp setup of some 2405s

You must be the only person in this forum to spend money on 3 x 24" to read the Inquirer. :D

Is it one komputer to run those 3 or 2? 'cause I notice a 2nd keyboard but never seen a keyboard that small.

Well, since my setup recieved much disgust :p I decided to rearrange everything and clean it up.....

Here is it before....

monitor%20005.jpg

Then after....

setup%20001.jpg

setup%20002.jpg

Goat said:
Well, since my setup recieved much disgust :p I decided to rearrange everything and clean it up.....

Goat, w/ a screen like that, should have done it long time ago and impress your Signficant Other as well.

But you save me the time to come by and clean it up. :D

lol, i like it alot more. even if it's hardly more functional, it's nice to have a change of pace every now and then.

Goat said:

Here is it before....

monitor%20005.jpg

Then after....

setup%20001.jpg

setup%20002.jpg

Hi there

I like that you clean your desk, its must nicer to look at and I have notice you have a Hyundai 17 or 19inch monitor. Nice wall paper too on your monitor!

mike8

Back