Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Rash said:
Got my 4th screen and wallmount at last! Main use for pc is lots of photoshop, dreamweaver, dealer edit, a few firefox windows. love gaming aswell, i could do with another screen but it aint gonna happen!! I could do with testing flight sim now on all 4 screens!
jkrig12.jpg

how can he use one sn25p with 4 monitors?

H-Money said:
awesome collection

That's not even the half of it. All these guys are toys. I have about 6 times that many still packed away in the closet with all of my Macross stuff for lack of display shelves. And this isn't even counting the model kits. Yes, im a dork lol

cfull said:
That's not even the half of it. All these guys are toys. I have about 6 times that many still packed away in the closet with all of my Macross stuff for lack of display shelves. And this isn't even counting the model kits. Yes, im a dork lol

ROFLCOPTER
:D

cahones for admitting it lol

codeoverride80 said:
I noticed a lot of you guys have the Dell 2005fpw.
I went through 2 of them before I got one with no dead pixels.
Just wondering how many (if any), dead pixels you guys have :confused:

nope none here :)

ampedxc27 said:
how can he use one sn25p with 4 monitors?
Its on my sig, the left monitor and the middle monitor run off an asus 7800gtx. the top monitor and the right monitor run off a low profile pciex1 low profile matrox g550 which is the size of a k750 phone. It uses naff all space and naff all power!

codeoverride80 said:

I had 2 b4 I got a perfect screen too. No dead pixels in any of them tho....really bad backlight problem in first then just as bad backlight problem in 2nd and a big red line running thru it. 3rd was perfect :)

xeefus said:
Wow, sweet! My dream setup :D
Btw, you reallyyyyy should get a new desk, man. :(

It's ghetto, but it works in the really small room that that set up is located in. Too many windows and a radiator in the way to do much else.

To think I have someones dream set up is funny. It's just my little rig that I love. :D Glad you like it.

hhookk said:
It's ghetto, but it works in the really small room that that set up is located in. Too many windows and a radiator in the way to do much else.

To think I have someones dream set up is funny. It's just my little rig that I love. :D Glad you like it.

Well yeah, the monitors are like 2 of the best in the world imo. Seen em both, probably getting a GDM-FW900 for summer! :) But I'm not sure if I can get a 2405FPW too. I really hope so though.

codeoverride80 said:
I don't have any.

Here's the Apple 30inch in our preproduction room...

studio.jpg

The distance makes it look smaller but the thing is huge.

studio2.jpg

Different view...

KoMiT said:
that tv there makes your monitor look tiny :p

what case is that?

Just a cheapo case; about 17 bucks here. The old one was in shambles and I haven't had a job for quite some time.

well i guess i should post my xmas present! I nice new Dell 2405FPW (i know i cannot believe i have a Dell product in my house!

computer.jpg

lcd.jpg

heres the gateway... i should probably get a 2nd... i will be getting a wall mount... 50 bucks for a full articulating mount at my work... thats 50 off, lol :rolleyes:

mon1.jpg

mon2.jpg

Nacho said:
My little setup

Just a little blob of wires behind it..

:)

I guarantee you that you are overloading your circuit. You can't connect a power bar to another power bar/pack. You are doing what Fire Dept. teaches their fireman NOT to do in their tutorial. If you have an elec. fire, the whole thing go. All you need is the right circumstance w/ a spike in current.

By the way, how can you work on that desk w/ under finish wood? won't some wood spike gets into your hand?

Well its not the fact I'm overloading is, its the fact that My room is one circuit anyway. It may look bad, but I havent had a problem in the 3 months I've been up here.

Dude. If you can afford 3 LCDs surely you can afford a new desk :p (might I reccomend the Ikea Jerker, I'm loving mine). I had 1 powerstrip plugged into another for several months, but after I got my new desk I rearranged my room some, so that now I have 2 powerstrips plugged into separate outlets (5 things plugged into each, lol). Feels much safer this way...

Man.. I didn't even know about this overloading thing. I've had a power bar connected to another power bar for like 5 years!
I guess I could buy another power bar and connect it to another outlet but it'd be in the same room. Would that be safer? :confused:

Falls Included said:
heres the gateway... i should probably get a 2nd... i will be getting a wall mount... 50 bucks for a full articulating mount at my work... thats 50 off, lol :rolleyes:

mon1.jpg

wot size is that gateway? i cant find ne sites that can tell me.

Back