Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

my "improvised" setup at home :).

before its pointed out, yes thats a refrigerator my monitor is sitting on and yes i have no chair :p. im usually at school and i have a much nicer desk (and comfy leather chari) there. also my klipsch's and nice keyboard/mouse are at school. ill take new pictures when i go back :).

t33kkk said:
Flintstones vitamins? How old are you? ;)

Nice headphones!

haha, every single friend of mine has made fun of me for taking flintstones vitamins at one point or another. theyre just so delicious and good for you!

the worst is buying them in the store, im the only kid above 7 in the aisle :p.

im 19 btw and theres nothing embarassing about it!

jfish said:
haha, every single friend of mine has made fun of me for taking flintstones vitamins at one point or another. theyre just so delicious and good for you!

the worst is buying them in the store, im the only kid above 7 in the aisle :p.

im 19 btw and theres nothing embarassing about it!
LOL Flintstones vitamns still exist. That is AWESOME. YOU ROCK!!!

My Setup. All work no play.
I need another 21" LCD
resized52it.jpg
[/IMG]
resized41mx.jpg

resized38jl.jpg

resized17ku.jpg

MrGuvernment said:
Costa Rica central america :) we should have the next [H] lan party at my house :D

Yes, indeed! I would defenedasda (can't spell that word) come! :D

With all that view, you're sure you don't want to dock your laptop to a 24" dell ?

mmmm, never thought of that :D nahhhh - i need a better gaming rig :)

^^^ nice set up, so clean and neat!

Wonder if we could get a mass discont on tickets to costa rica for [H] like, a FREE discount :D

MrGuvernment said:
mmmm, never thought of that :D nahhhh - i need a better gaming rig :)

^^^ nice set up, so clean and neat!

Wonder if we could get a mass discont on tickets to costa rica for [H] like, a FREE discount :D

Heh, would be cool ;) What happened to your gaming rig btw?

I guess I also qualify in this LCD thread :D!

NewYearSetup1.JPG

NewYearSetup2.JPG

NewYearSetup3.JPG

Sony Z1VA
Sony SDM-P234B
Sony PSP
Viewsonic N2750W

:D

Oh man those viewsonics are NICE! My dad just picked one up... He's gonna get another probably for the living room TV. I have to wait till I'm done with dorm life though :( Nice TV!

mdameron said:
Oh man those viewsonics are NICE! My dad just picked one up... He's gonna get another probably for the living room TV. I have to wait till I'm done with dorm life though :( Nice TV!

Thank you! You're dad is a smart man, is he a Techie too :)! I wouldn't mind having the 32 inch one as well. These Viewsonics are truly nice peices of work!

xeefus said:
Heh, would be cool ;) What happened to your gaming rig btw?

Sold it for :) was playing tooo many games, got a nice price for it, and also then sold my dell 2004FPW for $200 profit :D got it on the dell sale and then sold it for $600. Gaming rig wasnt too much pressy 3.2 @ 3.8 -could hit 4ghz but ram needed more then 3.2v and only had an Abit Ai7 - raptor / 200g / 120g HD / x800 XT O/C with artic cooler - W/C CPu' - stacker case / OCZ platinum ram - dual 420w Fortron's.
IMG_7456.JPG

O'Doyle - i LOVE that desk! that is just SxE!

MrGuvernment said:
Sold it for was playing tooo many games, got a nice price for it, and also then sold my dell 2004FPW for $200 profit :D got it on the dell sale and then sold it for $600. Gaming rig wasnt too much pressy 3.2 @ 3.8 -could hit 4ghz but ram needed more then 3.2v and only had an Abit Ai7 - raptor / 200g / 120g HD / x800 XT O/C with artic cooler - W/C CPu' - stacker case / OCZ platinum ram - dual 420w Fortron's.

O'Doyle - i LOVE that desk! that is just SxE!

Thank you:) !

Man your Comp is CLEAN as hell, I can eat off ot it:eek: ! That looks badass, seriously, I want :)

MrGuvernment said:
Sold it for :) was playing tooo many games, got a nice price for it, and also then sold my dell 2004FPW for $200 profit :D got it on the dell sale and then sold it for $600. Gaming rig wasnt too much pressy 3.2 @ 3.8 -could hit 4ghz but ram needed more then 3.2v and only had an Abit Ai7 - raptor / 200g / 120g HD / x800 XT O/C with artic cooler - W/C CPu' - stacker case / OCZ platinum ram - dual 420w Fortron's.

!

Well, isn't that what gaming computers are made for? :D I'd NEVER EVER sell my gaming rig! Unless there is some kind of super-uber laptop which is made for gaming and works just as good as a stationary one, with SED/Flat CRT monitor :D

xeefus said:
Well, isn't that what gaming computers are made for? I'd NEVER EVER sell my gaming rig! Unless there is some kind of super-uber laptop which is made for gaming and works just as good as a stationary one, with SED/Flat CRT monitor

haha yeah for sure - i would get home from work and play till 12-1am (usually COD / Joint Ops online), then work @ 7am, i just decided i was spending WAYY too much time when i could be doing other things - and besides, will have a new rig in feb / march to get addicted too.

other main reason though i sold it really, got a decent price, i dropped about $2600 into the system over all, and sold it for $2200 US (no monitor) about 8 months later (really didnt think it would sell at all) , so i thought get ride of it while it has some value - it was my self proclaimed fastest gaming system in costa rice:) and i didnt know of many people who would ever buy or could afford, to buy the system from me, so i found one person and off it went - it is now acting a a database server for them, the video card died on him about 3 months after, apparently the case was hit real hard :( - but now it is a server for the guy and he loves it cause all his other servers over heat :D but not this baby!

Hello,

Is it possible for you to take a screen shot of this error you receive to send to us?

Will try to get one today when i get home - that way you can see the 2 volcanoes (inactive).

haha, holy cattle, thas a new on.

Mitsu2070-2405.jpg

I use the Dell 2405 for my main desktop display. It's running off that Antec P-160 box. I use the 22" Diamond Pro CRT with an AIW 9700Pro for TV watching running on my filebox/backup PC. You can't really see it in the picture, but it's directly under the CRT (generic Antec black case).

hpf2304.jpg

The f2304 is connected to my lanbox in that Hornet case. It's also used for my xbox and soon to be 360/PS3 whenever I get around to buying one or both. I've also got a 17" Samsung (not pictured) for lugging around with the Hornet when I roam.

Bastek said:
My Setup. All work no play.
I need another 21" LCD
resized52it.jpg

You sure do! I recommend a NEC 2180UX-BK :p

PS: Here it's more pr0n than work, but hey... :>

PS: Video editing is fun with two of these, but you never have anough space.

Ankle, that's a really nice looking chair you have!

Anyway, what LCD is that? I can't make out the name on it. If i had to guess, ide say acer.

whoa! HAHA damn it sweet!! this guy has a bottle of farts, i have to make one of those :) :D
good work i like it
edit: this man knows his stuff, nice karma ;)

Heres my rig...been looking at this thread since page 60 or so...might as well contribute.

DSC00072.JPG

Bad light, blurry, overall pic:
4473bec9.jpg

Clean, back top view:
08d4ec9b.jpg

What my view looks like, right now:
46975576.jpg

Guitar pick I got at a Slipknot concert from guitarist Mick, used to coverup the annoying led on the speaker:
DSC00003.jpg

codeoverride80 said:
Cfull, are those that the Lego Exoforce Mechs I see? Either way, can you post a close-up pic? :cool:

ROFL, not even close. The guy up top is a Bandai GQ Force Impulse Gundam (from Seed Destiny), the big guy on the 2nd shelf is the Original RX-78 Gundam, and the little guys are all Mobile Suit in Action Gundam figures (RX-79G, RGM-79G Sniper, NT1 Alex, Nu Gundam, Gouf Custom, Kampfer, and Gelgoog)

bigguy.jpg

and the others

littleguys.jpg

been checking out this thread ever since I started looking at getting an LCD. Finally got my 2005FPW in today so I thought that I'd post this as soon as i could.

i'll post my complete setup (other PCs around my main rig) when i get more batteries for me camera.

img21734mf.jpg

pooky(1) said:
Is that a Mitsubishi TFT display?

Yeh, its a NEC/Mitsubishi 18.1" NX85LCD
The other is a BENQ 19" FP937s
and why doesnt my picture come up like everyone else's?

I currently am awaiting for my mobo, and ram to get back from RMA.
But this will be my setup when my rig gets back up and running.

I noticed a lot of you guys have the Dell 2005fpw.
I went through 2 of them before I got one with no dead pixels.
Just wondering how many (if any), dead pixels you guys have :confused:

Back