Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Knot3D, that is awesome. I almost got the Samsung 740N, but it was out of stock. Samsung is a great company, I have a YH-925GS mp3 player, a cellphone and a hard drive from them, all top notch. I ended up getting an Acer AL1716 LCD, and it is great. I'll post a pic later tonight when my sister comes back with the camera.
 
:) Thanx for the compliments dudes.

It's a fantastic screen indeed. 970P is the better choice for all round usage ; 1000:1 contrast, true 16.7m colors, 6ms GtG and last but not least, it's absolute quality build . Zero dead pixels, zero dead subpixels, virtually zero backlight leakage and the housing is quality stuff.

I love the Ipod-ish design :cool: Samsung advertises the model in black, red and blue versions as well, but until now they're simply unattainable in Europe. I got my 970P for € 484 Euros and that includes shipping and zero dead pixel warranty. Atm it's awaiting my X2 4800 config to arrive.
 
Here is mine:

d3d6e149.jpg
 
random0057zf.jpg


random0063um.jpg


random0085zd.jpg



The monitor is an Acer AL1716 17", and the mp3 player is a Samsung YH-925GS. Sorry for the bad lighting on the monitor pic, and for the photo size. I'll make them smaller next time.
 
Yanks2435, how's that Acer LCD working for your? My dad might want to buy a cheap LCD, and acer is one of those in the price range.

~Thanks
 
Tower, It works great. I got it for around $240 at Staples a few days before Christmas. It runs CS great with none of the problems others have complained about with LCD's while gaming. It has one dead pixel but it is not always noticable. Certantly a cheaper alternative to the big Dell monitors, while still having great quality.
 
I think the dot pitch on that 19" samsung is at the lowest end of the barrel vs. their own 20" sumsung 204B, truly top notch spec. at 0.255mm vs. the 19" at 0.294mm
 
That mousepad is awesome its just like 5 bucks at frys :). Mine are vx924s. I used to have 3 dells and I sold them buy these two and I wanted to buy that new 20 inch widescreen viewsonic that is coming out, but I am really liking this dual monitor setup. Not quite as flashy as before, and it was a bit of a change to switch from widescreen but I am really pleased. Games look great!
 
RevitXman: Did you pick that up at Best Buy? I saw they had them on sale at best buy in houston. Just curious.
 
sphenx said:


heh, nice sticker. Schoolkids Records...man I love that record store. Are you/were a UGA student as well? Unless schoolkids has other locations besides Athens, Ga.
 
Ahriman: Here ya go.....they have many other great ones http://ningen.nattoli.net/wallpaper.html

and yes the anime is awesome, im only on the 3rd episode but its great so far (btw 13 episodes in the series)

CFULL: nope there are two shops in NC, one in Raleigh and one in Chapel Hill.
 
My new desk and my new chair and my new wireless bluetooth crap. Woot!

The Other matching 19in is coming...it's was uh...damaged during shipping...yeah....

P1140005.jpg


P1140007.jpg
 
Dont know but was sitting down watching law and order, thought the world was coming to an end when it fell forward.
 
what was wrong with the westinghouse? and damn you switched pretty fast, how much did these monitors come out too?
 
After some time waiting, I got my Dell 2405FP. Man is this thing butter!

Before, with my Dell 21" CRT:
2006_0115_0254001.jpg


After with the new 24" LCD goodness (taken with a fisheye lens)
LJ2T2736.jpg


One more ... with a wide angle:
LJ2T2739.sized.jpg
 
Back
Top