Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Surprised this hasn't had more love.

Great looking setup! Probably my favourite.

Edit: Even the lamp looks freaking sweet with it.

Thanks. My desk isn't covered in monitors so that may have something to do with it. :)

Thanks. My desk isn't covered in monitors so that may have something to do with it. :)

Haha, yeah. I'm a fan of single monitor setups.
Maybe dual at most as I'm getting more into sketching manga and stuff.

But yeah, the black theme and the vesa mount make a very nice looking workspace :D

P1020580.jpg

I thought it would, but no it actually doesn't. It doesn't even seem blocky at all.

I have a 55" Panasonic VT50 in my room that I sit about 7 - 8ft. from for watching TV and movies (& the occasional PS3 game). Really that's about as close as I'd want to sit from it.

For the computer I'm much happier using my 27" Dell U2711.

I have better than 20/20 vision (knock on wood) so I find seeing the individual pixels rather annoying. Couldn't imagine sitting only 3ft. or so from my VT50, but to each their own :D

dsc0001wis.jpg

Went from a 24in with 12in cintiq (just wasnt using it enough) to a 24in (gaming) with a 30in dell 3007 (everything else). Got the 30in for free from a friend for helping him sell some stuff :D

Re-arranged the office to cut down on the glare and to give me a view out the window. Also picked up some new audio equipment to complete the station!

FpO6alY.jpg

eVPSKvL.jpg

mTXplyW.jpg

NR2EiLF.jpg

Bought a new house - posting the new office.
Can't say I am too impressed with the panorama mode on my phone but it will suffice.

image_zps1511aaba.jpeg

Noooooo, not the Cintiq!

Did you help him sell some shares of a soon to be bankrupt company or something because that is a pretty impressive gift.

Unfortunetely the cintiq had to go :( I just was not using it enough and I always found it kind of small.

Just helped him sell a few things, helped him sell his 21in cintiq, his old mac pro, headphones, his broken markii 5D, etc. But its an awesome gift for sure, he could have sold it for $600 and instead donated it to me.

went from

p1060549n.jpg

to

portraitjx.jpg

stereo imaging took a performance hit with speakers relocated to extreme left and right of monitors... however surprisingly I'm still getting a stereo image from the AE2's, just with out as depth.

have posted some tips for portrait monitor setups here

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back