Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

663008.jpg

i got my monitor at last week :D

i love my new monitor,everything is GOOD

sorry,my english is not good :mad:
what's the size? it looks huge.

It's funny how Gore is so concerned with global warming, yet he is wasting electricity running a tv hes not watching :) on top of having 3 30" monitors.. that he probably doesn't actually need. A lot of electricity is generated by the burning of fossil fuels, bad gore!

off topic: but by the time we would reach any critical point, our fossil fuels will be gone and well be forced into those ever so friendly environmentally friendly fueling methods ;)

gore is only trying to make sure we in the future will be able to turn on 3 monitors like that.

Gore's 3 30incher... 7680x1600 = 12.288 Million Pixels... 32 icher TV likely a 1366x768 pixels... 1.049 Mpixels. So all 4 displays combined is.. 13.337MPixels

My 8 lcds combined is at 14.2284MPixels... so I beat a vice president in the number of pixels...

Post a pic with Askanison on a piece of paper on ur desk...otherwise its fake...

Yeah, the monitors look really shopped. The picture looks a lot more like he was looking at a single smaller monitor.

I see something behind the left most monitor. It almost looks like the black frame of an LCD..

Anyways, to keep the thread on topic. Here's what my setup looked like after I got my box and before I got my LCD:

setupaugust06jl2.jpg

Oh...can you tell me where I can get the wallpaper? Or did you make it? Could you tell me where you go the original pic on the right then if you made it? Otherwise could you provide a link? I couldn't find that particular picture of her. I even checked lazygirls. :p
Posted for your enjoyment. Need to get my sixth star.

roompano2.jpg

bad attempt at a panorama, I will try harder later with a tripod and stuff :)

I know it sounds weird, but dont use the flash. Get a tripod. If you need more light get a light source......a lamp, or something. It keeps the light around the room even and you don't have to worry about those dark spots.

If you want to use your flash....use a tripod and take twice as many so when they overlap you wont have the problems....for something that is 180 degrees you should use at least 10 pics.

wow! it's been a long time since i've posted here...this thread has absolutely exploded. anyway...a couple updated pics of the rig i'm rocking, heh.

as much as i love digital stuff, analog still rules!

sadly, the monitor in back has no power cord. if anybody knows how to make or jury rig a power cord for an old mag innovision LCD let me know...hehe.

Those of you that use a Westinghouse 37" as a monitor....

Can i ask how far away you sit from it. I'm looking into getting one but i only have 3' maybe 4' max distance from screen. I love the display but want to make sure its crisp and clear from up close.

Thanks, got it from eBay for $400. I've seen some go for $700-800. That particular model is discontinued though and dated. Only wanted it for the S-IPS panel.

Was it new? When I did a quick google search this morning I could hardly find anything under a thousand. Does it have any inputs besides dvi/vga?

back on track, here's my current LCD set up on my [H] work rig (crappy picture):

http://www.****************************/workstation_06_1.jpg

Back