• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Happy Hopping said:
Is that game connects to a 2nd computer and keyboard? IF not, how do you control the viewing of the internet, while at the same time, have keyboard control to the game?

Just 1 computer, u can run half life 2 in window mode, which it's doing. I can just move the cursor over to the other display and click and it pauses the game.

I have another computer that is also connected d-sub on the first monitor, that's why I have a second keyboard But what you're seeing is just 1 computer running dual.
 
laozx said:
dual_hl2.jpg

is that Kiera Knightley on the background

can u post the link please

thanks in advance :D
 
Ahhh, so you want some Keira Knightley wallpapers eh?

*links removed* PM me for wallpapers
 
exe said:
maybe just splurge for a dual Apple 30" setup.


Just wondering how? The 30" is Mac only. And even then you'd need two macs to have two. I was considering it been when I found out you need either a powermac G5 or the latest PowerBooks I was :(
 
swoop56 said:
Just wondering how? The 30" is Mac only. And even then you'd need two macs to have two. I was considering it been when I found out you need either a powermac G5 or the latest PowerBooks I was :(
the 30" can be used w/ PCs. and one powermac can drive two 30"s. the 6800s apple sells are dual dual-link, thereby powering two.

now, w/ SLI, computers can also run 2 30"s. i guess youd just hafta use the cards seperately instead of as 1 (aka SLI).
 
Is that a temperature gauge that measures 9.5? If so, how can it be so low at 9.5 degree C?

Where did you get it?

As well, did you get the same source on the upcoming HP 30" L3035 as I do? If not, where did you hear it?
 
Ludic said:
Here's my contribution. I need a new desk/room/house/etc

newsetup.jpg

What type of mic stand is that? It looks really nice, much better then the cheap plastic thing that came with my mic.

~Thanks
 
TSS Modder said:
the 30" can be used w/ PCs. and one powermac can drive two 30"s. the 6800s apple sells are dual dual-link, thereby powering two.

now, w/ SLI, computers can also run 2 30"s. i guess youd just hafta use the cards seperately instead of as 1 (aka SLI).

no, you don't have to get 2 6800 cards to run 2 30" ACD's. Although the cost comes out the same to go SLI, you could just get a single 512MB 6800 Ultra card. They have dual dual-link DVI.
 
LittleMe said:
no, you don't have to get 2 6800 cards to run 2 30" ACD's. Although the cost comes out the same to go SLI, you could just get a single 512MB 6800 Ultra card. They have dual dual-link DVI.


Exactly which cards have dual-link DVI? Because if I go for the 30" I'll only need one.
 
swoop56 said:
Exactly which cards have dual-link DVI? Because if I go for the 30" I'll only need one.

Mistake, I mixed it up with the Apple 6800 card. It would have to be one of the Quadro cards for the PC to go with a single card solution, except for a Wildcat Realizm.
 
the tempeture gauge read 95F I took it out of a server
It only works in Farenheight :-(
and does someone wanna tell my why my pic doesnt work>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
pictures

thanks
 
lb19984 said:
the tempeture gauge read 95F I took it out of a server
It only works in Farenheight :-(
and does someone wanna tell my why my pic doesnt work>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
pictures

thanks
Well for starters, you don't have an image linked, just the folder...
 
It is a new thing. They just recently switched the color of the can. I think they are using Splenda as the sweetner now.
 
ok -- here we go... the biggun is a Sceptre X23s 23.1" 4:3 format LCD.... great monitor... had it for two years now and really love it. :) I have my SLI setup powering that one. The other is a Dell... ultrasharp 19" which I bought recently for $324 shipped! not a bad price for a very decent monitor. I run my utility machine on that one... but it games well also... have a PNY 6800GT under the hood... :)

desk2.JPG
 
LittleMe said:
Dual 2405fpw's for your viewing pleasure.

Man... that's nice. Been thinking about doing just that... gonna hold out for a little while... my 23 still has some good life in her. :)
 
E5DD2827.jpg


dell 19" and pair of samsung 15" lcd's... wish i was rich like the rest of you! oh well :(
 
TSS Modder: it's a Viewsonic nextvision n6.

cable TV looks worst, composite with the xbox looks ok. component with the xbox looks really good.
 
FLECOM said:
[img ]http://flecom.fragmachines.com/E5DD2827.jpg[/img]

dell 19" and pair of samsung 15" lcd's... wish i was rich like the rest of you! oh well :(


Don't we all!



Whats with the walkie talkies? :D
 
compslckr said:
wow, what year are those speakers/receiver from?nice LCDs

Thanks. The speakers are JBL L100 Centuries circa 1973. They've held up remarkably and still sound great. The receiver is a Yamaha CR-1020, purchased at the same time as the JBLs. It does a pretty good job, but I'll be getting a dedicated amp for my HD600s soon.

LittleMe said:
is that reciever your case? whats on the side of it?

That would be a pretty neat mod, but the receiver is just a plain old receiver. The room has no computers; I have four of them on the opposite side of the wall in another room where their noise doesn't bother me. I put a small hole in the wall for wires.
 
Back
Top