• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

TSS Modder said:
either way, it still isnt as sleek as the 4150 series.

Yea, the 4x55's are awsome. My buddy has the 4355, sometimes I wish I had that for the keyboard.
 
peacetilence said:
Black out curtains draped sideways and tacked up, but this apartment is so small I may as well be living in a tent.

No! You're supposed to say you're living in your computer equipped mobile forward command post in the desert.
 
LittleMe said:
Gotta show my love for the HP 4155 you got sitting there.
yeah, i worked at best buy for a little bit, so i ended up buying all kinds of crap.
 
AuroraProject said:
How do you like those speakers? Did you compare them to any others before buying?

Well quite simply these are the best PC speakers I've ever owned. Not that I'm an experienced audiophile or anything, but they're great because their sound is rich and full. The satellites are really detailed and the whole system can be very loud. Plus they look great on my black desk so can't complain about the looks department.

I read a lot of reviews before buying them. I was able to compare them with other standard PC multimedia speakers (nothing high-end) and it was pretty clear they were among the best, if not the best, speakers out of the whole bunch. Hope that helps.
 
shadow69 said:
OMG, this printer makes anything on the desk look so small. It looks like I will have to move it on top of another table against a the back wall and run a network cable.


http://1stclasspcs.com/uploaded/PCsetupa.jpg


Hey Shadow, the post office called man, they want their mail box back, LOL :D


j/k Nice printer man, but yea that thing is HUGE!! :eek:
 
Just arrived, i'll take better pics of the whole setup.

Sportin the dual 2005FPW's :cool:

IMG_0318.JPG
 
My almost 3 yr old system. Cinq 19" LCD's, but now I only have four of them, the matching Samsung 191t's. Have bought 2405, and soon to replace them with either more 2405's or maybe just splurge for a dual Apple 30" setup.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]


my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
 
exe said:
My almost 3 yr old system. Cinq 19" LCD's, but now I only have four of them, the matching Samsung 191t's. Have bought 2405, and soon to replace them with either more 2405's or maybe just splurge for a dual Apple 30" setup.




dude..... i just got a boner... :eek: :eek: :eek:
 
ericlikeseatin said:
i cant see whats on the screen and i was curious, what do you use all those monitors for?

The first pic has media player stretched across the monitors just to show they're all really running on one system. DVI toboot! I use them for stock trading, my stock charting software is on the second pic.
 
TSS Modder said:
dude..... i just got a boner... :eek: :eek: :eek:
holy shit, me too! what the hell did you use to get that many monitors hooked up? Is there a video card with that many outputs on it?????? :confused:
 
exe said:
My almost 3 yr old system. Cinq 19" LCD's, but now I only have four of them, the matching Samsung 191t's. Have bought 2405, and soon to replace them with either more 2405's or maybe just splurge for a dual Apple 30" setup.

Ah...Metastock or Esignal?

As well, what's the video card that can drive those 4 screen?
 
TSS Modder said:
dude..... i just got a boner... :eek: :eek: :eek:
that is boner worthy, beautiful setup and it looks like it actually serves a purpose (all the fancy looking graphs/charts etc.). i wish i had that setup in front of me
 
cityhunter.jpg


my desk is WAY cleaner now i'm just too lazy to take new pictures and that one has the city hunter dvd playing.
 
BONDS said:
Here's mine. Got it last week

Man the least you could do for all our sakes is to go and get a new keyboard to go with that stunning monitor and awesome speakers!!
 
The car shots look amazing! How is it at varying resolutions. What panel is this based off of?
 
Rash said:
BONDS said:
Here's mine. Got it last week

Man the least you could do for all our sakes is to go and get a new keyboard to go with that stunning monitor and awesome speakers!!


haha

Yeah that keyboard is 8 years old. I need more money to buy a new keyboard. I am gonna be ordering the MX Duo in about a month.
 
Sooo... you bought a 2405 but you couldn't afford a keyboard?? :confused:

However, I too have a 2405 and am still using the keyboard that came with my very first computer from 1994. Any other keyboard just feels.... wrong :p
 
very nice. i kinda want one of those keyboards. are they as comfortable as my logitech elite? nice selection of games as well. :)
 
PKFGimpy said:
Sooo... you bought a 2405 but you couldn't afford a keyboard?? :confused:

However, I too have a 2405 and am still using the keyboard that came with my very first computer from 1994. Any other keyboard just feels.... wrong :p

just ordered the MX Duo. Got a really nice deal on it.
 
LunchboX3904 said:
very nice. i kinda want one of those keyboards. are they as comfortable as my logitech elite? nice selection of games as well. :)

Well I went from a Microsoft Internet KB, to a Xenix illuminated, to a Zboard, and now to this, and out of all of them this is the one I like the best.
 
Goat_187 said:
here is my brand new lcd set up :)

desk2.JPG


desk1.JPG


wires.JPG
I saw your pictures of your room with the Dell monitor. Just got to ask is it 2005FPW or 2405FPW? I like the way you have put the Dell monitor on the wall and put the wires in the wall very clever. Your setup is the best!!!
 
mike8 said:
I saw your pictures of your room with the Dell monitor. Just got to ask is it 2005FPW or 2405FPW? I like the way you have put the Dell monitor on the wall and put the wires in the wall very clever. Your setup is the best!!!
you really really really really really really really really really really really didnt need to quote those pics as images.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 
TSS Modder said:
you really really really really really really really really really really really didnt need to quote those pics as images....

Agreed.

Seriously, quoting all those pics and providing only a one line sentence :rolleyes:

I hate it when I have to re-see the same thing over again because someone just didn't feel the need to edit their post/reply/qoute :rolleyes: .
 
But if the wire are in the wall, how can they connect to your PC? I don't understand how can there not be any wire dangle out from the LCD to the back of the PC?
 
Happy Hopping said:
But if the wire are in the wall, how can they connect to your PC? I don't understand how can there not be any wire dangle out from the LCD to the back of the PC?

I'm sure they come back out of the wall at some more concealed point. Nice look Goat, I thought about doing the same thing IF I ever went dually 2005 or 2405
 
Is that game connects to a 2nd computer and keyboard? IF not, how do you control the viewing of the internet, while at the same time, have keyboard control to the game?
 
Happy Hopping said:
Is that game connects to a 2nd computer and keyboard? IF not, how do you control the viewing of the internet, while at the same time, have keyboard control to the game?

I dont know if this works for all games, but when i play Everyquest you can leave the game and get a desktop cursor by pushing Shift-Alt-R....It might be just a EQ thing, but there is also Alt-Tab and it drops you to desktop.
 
Back
Top