Dell 1800FP 18"
MacBook Pro 17" widescreen
Dell 2405FPW 24" widescreen

lcds.jpg

Trackstar23 said:
Heres my simple setup:

DCFN0017.jpg

If you look past all the wires it looks pretty good...lol

Normally I don't quote a picture and ask the "where did you get it" question but I have to ask........ "Where did you get that Lakers mousepad?"

Are you a big Lakers fan or what (cuz I am :D )? Ready for the season :D ?

O'Doyle said:
Normally I don't quote a picture and ask the "where did you get it" question but I have to ask........ "Where did you get that Lakers mousepad?"

Are you a big Lakers fan or what (cuz I am :D )? Ready for the season :D ?
I got it off ebay from a seller named "99centstuff". Im a big Laker fan (even though I live in AZ now). Cant wait for the season to start!:D

This is my new setup! A 7800GS powering a 1080p Sharp Aquos 52 inch LCD through DVI.

Sharp%20Aquos%20002a.jpg

Full Image here: Click
Sharp%20Aquos%20003a.jpg

Sharp%20Aquos%20006a.jpg

Sharp%20Aquos%20007a.jpg

Sharp%20Aquos%20014a.jpg

Sunin

ratbird said:
:eek: 1080p goodness...now thats a TV/monitor

how much was it for? :D

4k, but worth it. This LCD should last me 10yrs and to have a fully 1080P compliant LCD means I'm set for a long long long time. Bring on 2009 when mandatory HD signals are law!

Sunin

Sunin said:
4k, but worth it. This LCD should last me 10yrs and to have a fully 1080P compliant LCD means I'm set for a long long long time. Bring on 2009 when mandatory HD signals are law!

Sunin
2009 doesn't mean anything more has to be in HD. It just means that all channels (including 4:3 SD) will no longer be broadcast ota in analog. All the channels will have to be digital then. This doesn't really affect ppl who currently have cable, sat, or fios.

mylcds01.jpg

My workstation at work. Just went from dual 21" CRT's to dual 20" LCD's. They look fantastic. I run a small old Thinkpad below them to control the music while we all work.

jmroberts70 said:
http://www.unofficial3d.com/files/mylcds01.jpg
My workstation at work. Just went from dual 21" CRT's to dual 20" LCD's. They look fantastic. I run a small old Thinkpad below them to control the music while we all work.

where do you work at where you need a pasta scoop?

BTW nice work area, looks a lot like mine at work, i have a 17inch LCD with my laptop setup like yours.

spotdog14 said:
where do you work at where you need a pasta scoop?

BTW nice work area, looks a lot like mine at work, i have a 17inch LCD with my laptop setup like yours.

back scratcher?!? :)

jmroberts70 said:
Who's the wallpaper chick?
19in monitor is Adriana Lima and the 15in is Natalie Portman

board2death986 said:
screw the wallpaper, who are the chics in the top right photo?

The legs on the left are my gf's. She is posing with her friends. :D

Here are 2 of the 4 LCDs I have up..

Left = Dell 2407WFP Rev. A03
Right = Sceptre 20.1"

DaddyDC650 is there any chance you can post a bigger picture as I'm having some trouble seeing yours.

Thanks, Nick.

Thanks for posting massive pics and screwing up the layout of the entire page. We're all so thankful of your contribution.

nah, the Stacker doesn't really allow me to. Plus this is only temporary, while I'm home for 6 months on an internship, then it's back to my dorm.

Another Update: I added another 15in monitor. Got it free from bro - if you look on at the left monitor, on the top right you will it got melted by an Ikea lamp. It doesnt affect the display tho.
comp002cs1.jpg

V2000939abc003-1.jpg

2 Dell 2007WFPs and my new Dell E1505

2GHz Core 2 Duo T7200
1GB DDR533
ATI X1400
15.4" SXGA+ with TrueLife
60GB 5400RPM SATA HDD
8x CD/DVD Burner

UncleDavid218 said:
V2000939abc003-1.jpg

2 Dell 2007WFPs and my new Dell E1505

2GHz Core 2 Duo T7200
1GB DDR533
ATI X1400
15.4" SXGA+ with TrueLife
60GB 5400RPM SATA HDD
8x CD/DVD Burner

nice setup. i like it. i can't keep my table that clean.

haadij404 said:
Another Update: I added another 15in monitor. Got it free from bro - if you look on at the left monitor, on the top right you will it got melted by an Ikea lamp. It doesnt affect the display tho.

haha never thought id see the day where monitors are getting melted by ikea lamps.

How come non of your setups have any sign of a good old pen and paper?

a new toy to add to my LCD lineup...

a Creative Zen Vision W 30gb

(these pics aren't the best.. sorry, can't seem to take a good pic today to save my life..)

zen_v_w.JPG

zen_v_w2.JPG

ANyways.. this thing rocks... not the smallest of players, but the video and audio playback quality is excellent.. the screen res is 480x272 and is MUCH more viable than the previous model vision (the non W version), which sported a (non WS) 640x480 pixel screen, but it had major visability issues.. that was on just about every review I read for it.. when I saw this one I launched on it.. that screen issue was the only thin holding me back really.. While it does not have recording capabilities, this player makes up for it in it's playback quality.. for both video and audio.. which is excellent.. plus the menuing system is very pretty.. it supports all common video formats like DivX, Xvid, WMV, and more.. I mainly want for watching my TV shows on the Ferry ride to work and back.. and listening to music.. because I always have my backpack with me having something perfect pocket size was not an issue.. but I did want it kinda small.. this is a great performing and well priced ($299) PMP for anyone in the market for one...

sanj101 said:
haha never thought id see the day where monitors are getting melted by ikea lamps.

How come non of your setups have any sign of a good old pen and paper?

Yeah that melting was pretty random. Ikea lamps get HOT.

and I got pen and paper.
The red circles. The top circle is my little cylinder that holds my pens penciles screwdrivers screws etc...
kfjig6.jpg

new vx2025wm!

a pic of my comp and the cube =D
my rig is an athlon 3700 with a gig of ram and a 7800gt. the cube is connected to the monitor with a component to vga adapter that i found lying around

a closeup of the computer

Back