Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

New setup

24071.jpg

24072.jpg

24073.jpg

24074.jpg

24075.jpg

The 2005fpw looks tiny in comparison. :bigthumb:

Holy heatsink... What kind of chip do you have in there and what are your temperatures like?

SixFootDuo said:
I'm also a gamer and I miss my Creative X-Fi card.

I could run Firewire audio hardware externally and re-install my sound card right?

No conflicts?

Yea sure you actually can do the same with your 1212 setup (with both cards installed) all you have to do is go to: settings/ control panel/ double click sounds and audio devices/ click the audio tab, and under sound playback change your default device to the gamer sound card when u play games and for your studio change it back to the emu1212.

same goes for the firewire setup.

I will have to try that. I had some horrible driver conflicts ... It seemed with both cards installed. I will have to do this with a fresh install.

btw, have any work I could listen to?

Foxcow said:
Holy heatsink... What kind of chip do you have in there and what are your temperatures like?

It's a scythe mine underneath is an E6600 running @ 3.0ghz.

Temps are around 39-40c idle and 45-47c load

cc2096 said:
Looks awesome, how is the E6600 working for ya? Also is that a Line6 Guitar adapater connected to the left machine? :confused:

E6600 is amazing! Really really love it! It's a great step up from my P4.

Yeah it is a Line 6 Guitar Port...

SixFootDuo said:
I will have to try that. I had some horrible driver conflicts ... It seemed with both cards installed. I will have to do this with a fresh install.

btw, have any work I could listen to?

Yea that prolly should work, yea i got some stuff you? PM me.

Regula Oblique said:
studio2.jpg

studio1.jpg

studio3.jpg

Dual Acer2324
Dual dynaAudio BM5A Studio Monitors
RME Fireface 800
Rode K2 Tube Condenser Mic
CAD Equitek E300 Condenser Mic
Sennheiser HD280's
Plus Various Numbers of Plugins and Programs

is that the logitech s510 and the mx610?

Hupo said:
Please dont quote the pictures

/headache

For us who don't check the thread everyday, the question may not make any sense without the picture. =\

Ludic said:
For us who don't check the thread everyday, the question may not make any sense without the picture. =\

That seems fair enough. In this case, please remove the "

frankyk said:

Sure is...The mouse that comes with the s510 keyboard sucks but I just keep it around when I use the kvm switch instead of taking the dogle out one pc to other all the time to use the mx610. but i still love logitech

#1 p30pl3! d03$ ^|\|%0|\|3 #3r3 0VV|\| ^l13|\|VV^r3 $7uff?

....I'll be nice today for those who happen to not be L33T

Hi people does anyone here own al1enware stuff?

moshadoe said:
#1 p30pl3! d03$ ^|\|%0|\|3 #3r3 0VV|\| ^l13|\|VV^r3 $7uff?

....I'll be nice today for those who happen to not be L33T

Hi people does anyone here own al1enware stuff?

its 1337 not L33T :p

frankyk said:
Quoting pics makes me angry.

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Seriously though, if you really must quote pics either remove the tags or only quote one of the pics.

dilettante said:
Here is a pic of my new Core 2 Duo setup with my new Dell 2407WFP. If only the desk were black...
New.jpg
how do u like those speakers?...thinking of get those or the klipsch 2.1

ive seen alot of people using lcd tvs for their monitors and i was wondering if they had the same or better resolution and great quality for games and regular office tasks?

that all depends on the model. I recently got a westinghouse LTV32w6 HD and it works great with my secondary computer (going to replace it with a dedicated media pc when the funds are in). The main things to look for when doing your research are response times around 8ms which is the standard, good native resolution, this is dependent on your computer hardware and personal tastes if you are using this to game, brightness and color quality also are crucial. There are many factors, but if you want to really get into it and get some good support, go to avsforum.com . It's the audio/visual equilivant of the hardforum and has plenty of great members willing to help out.

kam03 said:
LG 32LX2R HDTV 32"
NEC 2090UXi 20.1"

24092006252vo1.jpg

WOW THATS SICK

and before anyone bitches about quoting a pic, know in advance i dont give a shit. That is a sick setup

That is a sweet setup. 2 questions. What is the white box on the desk with the blue light? And how do you like the Kandalf?

Q. Did you glue that center speaker to the monitor?

A. LOL, no, it just sits on top.

Q. What is the white box on the desk with the blue light?

A. Its the new Sky box made by Amstrad.

Q. And how do you like the Kandalf?

A. The kandalf is an excellent case, its the best i've had so far; It has a lot of room and keeps everything cool.

Kam03, what's that white box next to the windows, is it an air filter?

You wall mount the LCD TV, does it hold, it looks very heavy.

apex32 said:
WOW THATS SICK

and before anyone bitches about quoting a pic, know in advance i dont give a shit. That is a sick setup
I would laugh my ass off if you get ban because of that reason and we don't give a shit if you were banned. ::

Back