Retail Edge 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The item was shown as in stick when I placed the order. (Although it had shown as backordered for a while before that, and it then switched to being showed to backordered afterwards)

My point here, is to let everyone know that the status of the bundles on the actual order page is not necessarily accurate. I got this email about 14 hours after I placed the order.

I'm patient, doesn't really matter much to me personally. But don't say I didn't warn you. :p

Thank you very much for ordering from Shop Intel(SM)! At this time,
one or more of the items in your order are not in stock. We will be
shipping these items to you as soon as inventory becomes available.
Your order will normally ship within one to two weeks, but this time
may vary. Transit time to you, upon product availability, depends on
your selected shipping option.

============================================================
BACKORDERED ITEMS

Order #: Omitted because I'm paranoid
Order Date: 11/06/2007

--------------------

Item: 2007 RSP Q6700 Purchase Program Kit
Quantity: 1

TRACKING YOUR ORDER:
If you'd like to check the status of your order, please visit our Web
site at http://www.intel.com/shop/ and click the "My Account" link.

If you have any questions about your order, Customer Service welcomes
your call.

In the United States and Canada, call toll-free 1-877-649-5817.
Hours: 7 AM to 8 PM Pacific Time, Monday through Friday

You may also reply to this message or send e-mail to
[email protected], and a Customer Service agent will respond within
one business day.

Thanks again!

Sincerely,

Shop Intel Customer Service

Ohhh MAN!

I'm sitting at 11400 points.

This is killing me.

But it looks like I'm in okay shape to secure the Q6700. Sucks that I'll be waiting till december.

Anyone here not planning on getting their own and willing to let me use them for their employment status, please PM! Have over 20K points but don't work for an authorized retailer.

I have PC4200 533 memory. Intel's site says this board supports 667/800. Do you think my old ram will work?

I have PC4200 533 memory. Intel's site says this board supports 667/800. Do you think my old ram will work?

Shouldn't be a problem, I've used 533 in several 800/1066 boards and it works fine. May not be optimal, but it works.

Shipping update:

My order just changed from Backorder Items to:

Pending Items

We have received your order for the items listed below. We will be processing these items for shipment at the earliest possible date.

I just checked, mine also! With overnight shipping I am supposed to have it by Friday!

The cake is a lie, and so is your post!

How long does it take to get verified!

i JUST faxed my stuff in today at 4PM. Not preverified or anything.

also considering selling mine. cant make my mind up if I want it for myself... PM me if you are interested.

I also received the email stating that the item was out of stock. However, tonight it is changed to the "We have received your order for the items listed below. We will be processing these items for shipment at the earliest possible date." So I'm hoping I'll see this next week?

Do all of the quizzes and articles you can. In the "my progress" section it will show a list of quizzes you can do. You can get some points one time in the "my profile" section, for allowing your employer to see your information from the program. Toolboxes are two per month, I think they are 200 a piece.

Each month, a quiz is worth 1000, article 250, the toolbox downloads, and y ou can get 400 or 500 more points for logging in multiple times.

Past articles and challenge quizzes net half the points.

Thx :D

Well, I don't know if I advise EVERYONE doing this, but I had faxed mine around 4 or so on the 5th. Anyway, the next day I faxed it in around 12:30 and less than 3 minutes later I got my e-mail.:confused: I can only assume it was taking about 24 hours unless there was information on my original that was not legible. I suppose it's possible the faxes are being parsed by OCR and looked at electronically too.

Well I faxed in all my info on the 5th about 5pm, got verifed by 11am the next day and ordered it. Said to was backordered for about an hour and then went to pending. anyone try calling them to see if this stuff is actually instock? If not I will in about 3 hrs. to check. (BTW in EST not PST so I will have to wait a while to call :) )

if I remember correctly, someone called earlier in the postings. No straight answers.
Again, I'm down with the waiting, done ir before, but Intel could have had more insight about their stocking issues for the bundle.

if I remember correctly, someone called earlier in the postings. No straight answers.
Again, I'm down with the waiting, done ir before, but Intel could have had more insight about their stocking issues for the bundle.

I called in reference to the backorder and got a surly response, i dont think anyone has called about the pending...mine has been pending for about a day now. My new mobo is in my patience is short as it is.

Well I checked the post since the registration opened and no one seems to have called. give me a couple hours and I'll repost with the info.

Side note: Last year during registration, unless you got in in the first day it usually takes a while.

well another post while writing this one... lol might as well call anyways

Well let's see... for last year's bundle, I ordered on 10/20, it shipped on 11/12, and arrived at my door on 11/14 (UPS Ground). I don't have any info on the two preceeding years.

think i'm gonna get the Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3R while I'm waiting. Itchin for a project.
;)

DUUUDE this is driving me insane!!! I sat at my computer the day the purchase program launched and kept hitting refresh on my computer until it was open for buying. I then went and immediate faxed in the form and paystub... and now 3 freakin days later STILL NOTHING... I should've been one of the firsts.... and then everyone I work with at Best Buy in St Louis, MO faxed theirs in after me and got in immediately. I also learned that you can email a scanned copy also - i did that and was told from an automated email that i would have a response within 24 business hours. 3 days later... nothing. Am i doing something wrong? or do i just have REALLY CRAPPY luck?

DUUUDE this is driving me insane!!! I sat at my computer the day the purchase program launched and kept hitting refresh on my computer until it was open for buying. I then went and immediate faxed in the form and paystub... and now 3 freakin days later STILL NOTHING... I should've been one of the firsts.... and then everyone I work with at Best Buy in St Louis, MO faxed theirs in after me and got in immediately. I also learned that you can email a scanned copy also - i did that and was told from an automated email that i would have a response within 24 business hours. 3 days later... nothing. Am i doing something wrong? or do i just have REALLY CRAPPY luck?

Don't go to Vegas any time soon ;)

lol ok well i think god hates me. Ive been eating myself away wondering if i will ever be verified for like 3 or almost 4 days now. then 2 minutes after i wrote that post. i check my mail again. still nothing. i click Bulk Mail, and as the page refreshed, 1 new mail in my indox. got my code. ordered. 2nd day air. BLING BLINGGGGGGGGGG now im crying happy tears. Ive never had my own computer before in my life even tho ive worked on them since i was like 6. I LOVE YOU ALL. My advice to you all out there... be patient... Intel is slower than my grandma crossing the street

faxed mine in this morning. i will post back when i have something. i can only imagine how many orders they are getting right now - give it some time!

What pisses me off is that I have started this since March going to the website and logged to the website at least twice a week doing all the quizez and training. Got to be #1 in my store with over 15k points and waiting to be verified. While two other co-workers who just started in August and just barely cleared 12k points are already verified and awaiting their order. :eek::mad:

ok everyone, just got off a long (1hr.) phone call to intel shop website. The girl was very nice and with a little social engineering I got a lot of info.

During the conversation I found out that despite of all pending transactions, Intel has NONE of the packages ready.It was backordered before the site even premiered it. She said they have about half of what they need to ship. The estimated time is 4-6 weeks but it should be much sooner.

hmm I have 11900 points.... hopefully tomorrow I can still get 100 points from logins, but I doubt it :((

ok everyone, just got off a long (1hr.) phone call to intel shop website. The girl was very nice and with a little social engineering I got a lot of info.

During the conversation I found out that despite of all pending transactions, Intel has NONE of the packages ready.It was backordered before the site even premiered it. She said they have about half of what they need to ship. The estimated time is 4-6 weeks but it should be much sooner.

I love weak women, JK

got my code this morning. ordered. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

have a brand new bfg 8800gt sitting here looking at me unopened.

got it from best buy with the 40.00 off over 199.99 price match from circuit city.

can't find a cheaper gt anywhere. i think i better pinch myself to wake up!!!!!

:)

now to look for a good power supply!

got it from best buy with the 40.00 off over 199.99 price match from circuit city.

now to look for a good power supply!
Can you send me a link to that price?
Also, take a look at the rocketfish psu...

I think Its a coupon ad We (CCity) have at this time

BTW I heard Best Buy is thinking about changing employee purchase price to the same as CCity: Cost+ (the difference of msrp-cost+40%)= Employee price

I think Its a coupon ad We (CCity) have at this time

BTW I heard Best Buy is thinking about changing employee purchase price to the same as CCity: Cost+ (the difference of msrp-cost+40%)= Employee price

They were thinking about it and were actually about to do it but they decided not to after a huge outcry from al the employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back