Retail Edge 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[H] is an essential part of this month's challenge! Hopefully they'll verify employment quickly...

I'm getting the Q6700 package! Filling out the paperwork right now to fax it in.

I hope they are quick. Please don't tell me that we have to wait for them to call each person's store to verify employment! That seems it would take forever.

Also how do you go about entering the purchase code on the shop.intel.com website, i dont see an option for it anywhere...let alone an option to purchase the processors themselves

I got through right away this time too. Last year it took days before I was able to get a fax through. Hopefully the verification goes quickly. :D Boy I love this time of year. :D

I have 11275 chips...man only 725 more...someone has to have a live event code or something!

When trying to checkout I get this error message:
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

EDIT: Got this several times but I eventually got it ordered.
My total was $272.42 w/ground shipping.

15 dollar overnight shipping, 282...verfied in 20 minutes....what is the catch?

looks like nobody is gonna get it overnight

BACKORDERED @ 3:45PM CDT today

the entire 6-8 weeks is just a failsafe in the contract to prevent people from complaining. And yea it was backordered but thats ok i waited this long i can wait another week till they get more in...

And yes the bundles are officially backordered im confused tho because the website say 1-2 weeks however when i called a very annoyed sounding rep told me 4-6 weeks...which would suck...but hell at least i have it locked in

I bet their Reps absolutely hate this time of year. All us impatient RE participants bugging them about our bundles. :D

Probably...im just happy i can start building the rest of it, the new mobo should be coming thursday and at that point all i would need to do is pop in the proc and load up vista 64 bit

Faxed my stuff in, got the code back about 3 hours later. My bundle is ordered with UPS Ground shipping.

mine was submitted at 436 EST and i got my code at 526 EST but it was on backorder so poo

I faxed my stuff in twice, about an hour after the site refreshed with the information. I still have not received my code. Oh well!

Yeah I'm not sweating it like some people in this thread have. The more I think about it, the more I realize I have to wait a few weeks before I can even have the computer up and running anyways.

I doubt it will happen, but I'm sure the prospect of running out of bundle sets is always on someones mind. :p

trying to get authorized on this one, used to work at gateway when i got my bundle a few years ago, now work for myself but i do field service work for compusa so trying to get in that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back