Retail Edge 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies.
any who has used this last year, do they tend to add extra programs towards the end of the year that offer new ways to get chips?

or am i flat out of luck?

also if I HAVE to go with the Q6600 will i be missing out alot? I am going to crank the fsb to 1333mhz and oc to 3.0ghz the Q6600 should handle that right? I mean all the ones they send out should be G0 stepping by now no?

13743XXX dang it. maybe an hour from now??? :eek:

food for thought: maybe our orders have been processed and the notification is just showing up...

If a tree falls in the woods....

:(

I couldn't check my email all day until like 3ish the day i got the confirmation code. I'm wayy pending still I guess with order #13744XXX

Also, I don't think there's any sure way to know if you're getting G0 or not. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Everything gonna be G0, old ones are all but gone...
All Q6700 are G0 form the start and all new Q660 are G0..

:(

I couldn't check my email all day until like 3ish the day i got the confirmation code. I'm wayy pending still I guess with order #13744XXX

Also, I don't think there's any sure way to know if you're getting G0 or not. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I think I remember some post saying that in the terms and conditions there was no sure mention if it was exactly "new" therefore resulting in either G0 or B3, newegg still ships out some B3's.

:eek:

WTF, I faxed on Tuesday morning, since last night the site has said that Im registered, but not verified. So they read the form and figured out who I was, and updated my account, but couldn't verify me at the same time.:confused: Thats lame.

so unless u can get the 12k points for the q6700 you shouldnt get the other bundle because the chance of getting a b3 is just as high as getting a G0?

so unless u can get the 12k points for the q6700 you shouldnt get the other bundle because the chance of getting a b3 is just as high as getting a G0?

Nah, that's not what I'm saying. If you really are unsure and don't want to risk it then sure. But even if you did happen to get B3 somehow, its a great deal. IMO, go for it no matter what, but that's just me.

I think I remember some post saying that in the terms and conditions there was no sure mention if it was exactly "new" therefore resulting in either G0 or B3, newegg still ships out some B3's.

:eek:
yea i got an email saying that either was possible.

Same here.. Wonder what that means? Maybe they couldnt read the fax?

WTF, I faxed on Tuesday morning, since last night the site has said that Im registered, but not verified. So they read the form and figured out who I was, and updated my account, but couldn't verify me at the same time.:confused: Thats lame.

should I get the Q6600 now or wait till early december to see if there is a possiblity to get the Q6700?

I have 9435 points as of now I think I still have 100 more coming to log in for another day.

thats the maximum i can get in december?

I will need less than 2500 points
umm I was reading on their website retailedge that u need to attend a live event to be verified or you can get the promotional purcahse is this true? I don't have any live events anywhere near me

Does anyone know if the proc comes with the heatsink/fan or do i have to order my zalman now?

should I get the Q6600 now or wait till early december to see if there is a possiblity to get the Q6700?

I have 9435 points as of now I think I still have 100 more coming to log in for another day.

thats the maximum i can get in december?

I will need less than 2500 points
umm I was reading on their website retailedge that u need to attend a live event to be verified or you can get the promotional purcahse is this true? I don't have any live events anywhere near me

If a Q6700 is what you want, then hold out until mid/late december. Yes, they *usually* have some extra trainings to help people make it into the required points range.

Now, I am in a bit of a pickle.

I faxed it in.
I got confirmed.
I bought the bundle with my code.
Used debit/credit (it's a VISA) card online
Order went through, sitting at the "pending" message
We have received your order for the items listed below. We will be processing these items for shipment at the earliest possible date.

Now, the problem is that intel put a hold on the money (~$250), instantly. But it sat there... and it sat there. Never ONCE was the money withdrew - and the hold expired today, giving me back that access to the money that was held.

Now I am left with having paid absolutely nothing, and my order is still looking the same as it did before - which is also the same as those who have paid? (Listed under "Open Order," pending)

So I ask all of you, what status is your order at? Were the funds withdrew from your account?

Quick question, if I go to a live event and take 4 people who work with me at the same place with me, and they each get a live code, can U use mine and theirs on my account and get like 2000 points or is like 1 survey per account per event and they know?

also if I wait for late to mid december what are the chances of still them still having the cpu bundle in stock?

Now, I am in a bit of a pickle.

I faxed it in.
I got confirmed.
I bought the bundle with my code.
Used debit/credit (it's a VISA) card online
Order went through, sitting at the "pending" message

Now, the problem is that intel put a hold on the money (~$250), instantly. But it sat there... and it sat there. Never ONCE was the money withdrew - and the hold expired today, giving me back that access to the money that was held.

Now I am left with having paid absolutely nothing, and my order is still looking the same as it did before - which is also the same as those who have paid? (Listed under "Open Order," pending)

So I ask all of you, what status is your order at? Were the funds withdrew from your account?

When I first placed my order late Wednesday afternoon, it said my items were backordered 4-6 weeks etc, but the next morning they switched to Pending, like yours. And it has been like that ever since then. Although, I haven't checked my bank account yet to see if they pulled the funds or not, I'll let you know when I do..

My # is 137446XX. When do you think mine will? Anytime this week? I've got my new machine sitting there just waiting on a processor.. so I'm stuck playing COD4 on my POS, lol.

Order number 137434XX and still waiting....my funds still have a temp hold on them because they don't charge you until they actually ship the product. Once the product is shipped, they will recharge the card or accept the funds that were temporarily authorized.

can anyone confirm my question? If I take 5 people with me that work at CC can I use all 5 codes in my account for 2500 chips? or since its only 1 live event its only good for 500 chips no matter how many codes you have?

can anyone confirm my question? If I take 5 people with me that work at CC can I use all 5 codes in my account for 2500 chips? or since its only 1 live event its only good for 500 chips no matter how many codes you have?
You get 5 separate codes, and from the event i went to, it's just a litte card with the code on it.

do u know if they are still universal? like if I take 5 people we get 5 seperate codes can we make copies of each and share or are they a 1 time use thing.

Likely a one-time use.

Not to be insulting, but don't whore yourself out for this. If you don't have enough points to get the bundle, you weren't taking enough surveys or monthlies to begin with.

Just because you discovered this late, doesn't make it right for you to exploit the system.

I worked my way up to 17,000 points the fair and honest way, boredom. :D

if I had known about this I would have taken all the monthlies I stayed up till 3 in the morning after getting home from work at 11 to doo all the challenges and articles, I believe I am trying hard enough to get this that I should keep trying.

Eh. You all need to calm down. Exploitation of the system is a fair and natural thing to do.

Besides, if he wants to pull his hair out over this, it's his problem, not ours. ;)

order number: 137433XX still in pending after days, all my parts are in all are together, I have a temp solution Dual core I borrowed in the mean time, if only my quad core was here.:rolleyes:

order number: 137433XX still in pending after days, all my parts are in all are together, I have a temp solution Dual core I borrowed in the mean time, if only my quad core was here.:rolleyes:

Damn you.. that's what I was just telling one of my roommates was that I wish I had a processor to just throw in my new machine at least until my quad core gets here.. it is just sitting there waiting for it. lol

faxed mine in on tuesday and havent heard anything yet. i was thinking of emailing them to check - seems like it has worked for some of you to speed up the process.

however, if anyone is interested in purchasing my bundle, please let me know. it is/will be up for grabs.

I faxed mine on Tuesday, I am registered, but not verified yet. I got really impatient yesterday, so I emailed them a copy of the paystub. The automated response said they only work from 8-5 M-F, so I don't know if it will make a difference until Tuesday since they probably have Monday off for the Holiday.

faxed mine in on tuesday and havent heard anything yet. i was thinking of emailing them to check - seems like it has worked for some of you to speed up the process.

however, if anyone is interested in purchasing my bundle, please let me know. it is/will be up for grabs.

FYI, I just got back from the last Intel/HP conference for this year -

Intel's got the CPU's their just waiting for the MB's. They should be in later this month with the bundles starting to ship early December.
There is NO GUARANTEE that you'll get a bundle!!! It's first-come, first-serve, while supplies last.

umm I just got back from a 2 hour drive to a live event and I go to type my code in and it says no events for this code within the last 30 days....

whats up? do I have to wait a day or 2 before the codes start working or did I just get f'ed out of points?

umm I just got back from a 2 hour drive to a live event and I go to type my code in and it says no events for this code within the last 30 days....

whats up? do I have to wait a day or 2 before the codes start working or did I just get f'ed out of points?

Could be one or the other, the only thing you can do is wait for 24 hours and try then.

Arg. Just checked my Order status and it just changed to 'Pending' so I checked again 10mins later and its back again to 'Backordered' Totally not cool.

its been a few days now and still havent recieved an email... any suggestions?or is this typical at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back