Ratpadz XT $25 w/Free Shipping

Just got my XT. It's excellent and it's not thick IMO. Now I need some Teflon feet for my Mamba. Does anyone know where I can get some?

Look up some companies that make teflon tape online, 10 years ago I asked for a sample of a really nice thick tape expecting to get a couple strips perfect for my mouse, but the company sent me a whole roll instead! I have to use a stronger adhesive to get it sticking to my mouse but I pretty much have a lifetime supply of teflon feet for free :D

Razer sells feet but shipping kills it. Almost $20 total. I found a seller called MouseTape that is real inexpensive. I might give them a try.

Alright I gave the XT a weekend of tests, as I complained about the surface being too bumpy for me. It turns out TF2 is the only game I play that has very high sensitivity (14.5 ingame, normal speed in win 7). I still feel the bumps when I move in mm distance, but I'm slowly getting used to it. In COD4 I use a slower sensitivity so the transition is seamless. The one thing I do like about it ismy mouse no longer hits the right side of my keyboard anymore during intense fights, as the mouse pad surface is very huge ;)

after several years of use, I have lost all but 4 feet on my xt; now, two of those feet are falling off all of the time... tried cleaning the bottom, and use superglue to put them back on, but they are falling off again... :(

after several years of use, I have lost all but 4 feet on my xt; now, two of those feet are falling off all of the time... tried cleaning the bottom, and use superglue to put them back on, but they are falling off again... :(

Use the Ratpadz.com contact page. Send in a SASE. We send you back replacement feet. What a deal eh?

Last edited:
Bought my first XT and have been using it for about three days now. Didn't like the curve being where my hand is, so I just turned the pad 180 degrees so the curve is on the top. Much better for me.

The surface is nice and slick and my mouse tracks noticeably better on this pad than the cheap cloth pads I normally buy. So far the only real downside is that in the hot climate I live in, a non-porous plastic surface leads to a sweaty wrist. Regardless, I'm satisfied with my purchase in terms of functionality, now I just hope it lasts as long as I've heard it does.

Last edited:
Bought my first XT and have been using it for about three days now. Didn't like the curve being where my hand is, so I just turned the pad 180 degrees so the curve is on the top. Much better for me.

Haha...I feel the same way and for some reason I did not think to try this. Much better! :)

Mine's coming in today! Cant wait to have an actual mouse pad, I've just been using my wooden desk's surface.

protip - don't use clorox wipes to clean your ratpadz. it left a film on mine that had to be cleaned off as it caused my laser mouse to freak out.

Just ordered a XT to go with my new TactX mouse. The order shipped today, excited to try it out. I haven't used a mouse pad, period, in at least 6-7 years.

Got my XT, it is without a doubt the best surface I've used. Before it, I was using a eight-year-old coca-cola mouse bad (pun intended) I got for free at a LAN event. This is exactly what I was looking for. A hard surface I could use as a mouse pad for when I'm using my G73 on the couch! Absolutely perfect.

I'll be purchasing two more GS' for my other computer and work. The GS is basically the same thing just thinner and with smaller bezels right?

Got my XT, it is without a doubt the best surface I've used. Before it, I was using a eight-year-old coca-cola mouse bad (pun intended) I got for free at a LAN event. This is exactly what I was looking for. A hard surface I could use as a mouse pad for when I'm using my G73 on the couch! Absolutely perfect.

I'll be purchasing two more GS' for my other computer and work. The GS is basically the same thing just thinner and with smaller bezels right?

GS are made from a totally different material than the XT. XT are MUCH more durable and slicker than the GS. Office work and photoshop with the GS is solid, when you game on it a LOT it wears too quickly.

Have had my XT for almost a year now. I am on my computer 2 to 6 hours a day, heavy gamer, etc. Showing no signs of wear after a full year. Freakin amazing mouse pad.

Is it possible to buy the small circular adhesives that got on the bottom of the XT anywhere? A couple of them lost the sticky-ness and keep falling off.

I just bought a new computer desk that is big enough for an XT and the price is $25. Are they still $19.99? :confused:

Considering getting one, but not sure if want...

So the only downside is that it is a little on the thick side; quarter inch, which seems substantial. But other than feeling like "greased air" and that it never wears out, what does the XT do that my cheap dependable cloth pad doesn't? not trying to be snarky, just need someone to convince me.

Considering getting one, but not sure if want...

So the only downside is that it is a little on the thick side; quarter inch, which seems substantial. But other than feeling like "greased air" and that it never wears out, what does the XT do that my cheap dependable cloth pad doesn't? not trying to be snarky, just need someone to convince me.

How bout it feels like greased air and does not wear out?

If you don't like it, we will buy it back and pay shipping inside the USA. And it is made in the USA out of US produced materials on US made machinery. :) No other mousepad company in the world can tell you that and not lie.

1 XT Ordered. Looking forward to see if it can best my Deathadder and Steelseries 5L combo.

Hey guys, I've been in the market for a mouse pad, and i'm using a Razer Deathadder, and I play a lot of first person shooters. I am considering the XT because of everyone's positive reviews, but if I purchase this, should I lower my mouse sensitivity in-game because of how smoothe it is? Is it good for first person shooters? Thanks.

I can't speak to the XT yet, but the GS is great for shooters (about all I play besides a few racing games like Split Second). I'm sure you'll love it!

Hey guys, I've been in the market for a mouse pad, and i'm using a Razer Deathadder, and I play a lot of first person shooters. I am considering the XT because of everyone's positive reviews, but if I purchase this, should I lower my mouse sensitivity in-game because of how smoothe it is? Is it good for first person shooters? Thanks.

you might have to play with sensitivity when you get it due to the fact that it will take less force to move the mouse.

the XT is perfect for FPS games. it is spot on accurate and effortless to move.

I used a GS for about 4 or 5 years and wore that sucker right out. The surface started getting smooth after about 2-2 1/2 years (My MX518 would 'skip' on the smooth part but laser mice have no problem with it). It's gotten to the point now where I can see the lines from the ridges on the underside through the top of the pad.

Well, I decided it was time to upgrade and I bought an XT (I bought a new G500 so I figured a new pad was in order). [edited to remove thickness comment, sorry] It is solid (no ridges on the back). I just wish they came in about a 12x14... that would be nice... but otherwise, I'm very happy with it.

Last edited:
prime...what do you call "a little thicker"? I've been trying to find out just how much thicker because of some of the complaints in this thread. I've got the GS and it is great, but I need 1 more so I don't have to move it from home to office. I've also read about problems with the XT being warped when arriving. I doubt I'll have any issues because I live in Dallas and I think that is where they originate.

prime...what do you call "a little thicker"? I've been trying to find out just how much thicker because of some of the complaints in this thread. I've got the GS and it is great, but I need 1 more so I don't have to move it from home to office. I've also read about problems with the XT being warped when arriving. I doubt I'll have any issues because I live in Dallas and I think that is where they originate.

Know what, I was mistaken... They are the same height (ran a straight edge across the two), it looks like the XT is thicker because of the bevel. Sorry about that...

My XT came today and I'm really not sure what the difference between the GS and XT is. I measured them both with a caliper and the GS is .273" and the XT is .279". Other than that my GS is now 3 years old and the new XT is much slicker like the GS was when originally got it. I guess the XT will stay that way for longer. I love it and will buy one for my father at Xmas.

i am stunned there is such a long thread for a 'mousepad' i currently own a rocketfish one that is dual sided and metal. but my new logitech performance mx mouse is feeling sluggish. wonder if its worth it

I've seen the ads for years on this forum and I finally ordered mine. It got here on Friday and now I don't know why I waited so long to try it out. Its the perfect combination with my razer naga mouse.

i am stunned there is such a long thread for a 'mousepad' i currently own a rocketfish one that is dual sided and metal. but my new logitech performance mx mouse is feeling sluggish. wonder if its worth it

yes yes and yes

Back