Uncle Humjaba
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- May 6, 2006
- Messages
- 440
Haha yeah. I was there too. Never seen him before and I got my ticket for free so it was a pretty sweet deal. They have all kinds of neat stuff at the 'john.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Haha yeah. I was there too. Never seen him before and I got my ticket for free so it was a pretty sweet deal. They have all kinds of neat stuff at the 'john.
Hi mnewxcv, I wish I can figure a way to tug my wires away like you did. Nice and clean. Great job!
I have noticed something though that your drawers might be able to move to the left side on the table so you can move the unit to the floor at your right for better ventilation. Also can clear the table for a wide screen and move the big speakers further apart. Hey, just a suggestion.
Have a nice day.
^looks like a rig... not a ws.
Optional87, what laptop is that in the panoramic? It has backlighting![]()
do those walls cause monitor glare?
Finally got my new setup moved in and mostly organized.
![]()
Is that a QCK Heavy?
That steelseries is humongous! I can't even imagine needing all that space, even for low-sensitivity gaming. My steelseries 4D is already bigger than I need.
also a QcK+ Heavy user, the thing is a dream. The size is perfect because there is no height difference between your elbow, wrist, and mouse![]()
Optional87, what laptop is that in the panoramic? It has backlighting![]()
The New Macbook. Notice its under his mouse in the bottom pics
Man, my eyes would burn after being in that room. its NEON green.... would be fun w/ a black light though I bet.
massachusetts i assume? what town?
I agree the walls look really bright in the picture, but not even close to that in person. I think my wife is going to make me re-paint it.
I actually live in TX (long story), but most of my family is from/lives in New England.
I agree the walls look really bright in the picture, but not even close to that in person. I think my wife is going to make me re-paint it.
I actually live in TX (long story), but most of my family is from/lives in New England.
Hope you enjoy the Texas summers.![]()
welcome pardner!![]()