• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yeah. I was there too. Never seen him before and I got my ticket for free so it was a pretty sweet deal. They have all kinds of neat stuff at the 'john.
 
Haha yeah. I was there too. Never seen him before and I got my ticket for free so it was a pretty sweet deal. They have all kinds of neat stuff at the 'john.

I think most of the tickets for that show were comp. I get tickets all the time for stuff there and at the Bi-Lo center from different promoters around the area.
 
Hi mnewxcv, I wish I can figure a way to tug my wires away like you did. Nice and clean. Great job!
I have noticed something though that your drawers might be able to move to the left side on the table so you can move the unit to the floor at your right for better ventilation. Also can clear the table for a wide screen and move the big speakers further apart. Hey, just a suggestion.

Have a nice day.

Hey man, I can give you tips and tricks on wire running if you have time :]
Uhh refer back to http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1032811032&postcount=2697 for my workstation. No tape required [that tape on there does nothing, it was just left on there]. Zip ties and maybe a velcro strap, can even be none [i only have it cause I'm holding up my laptop power thing which has a brick on it]. Hit me up if you need help guy.
 
you stole my table! wait, no its still here. but then howd u get that picture.


you are a sneaky fellow, veryyyyyy sneakyyy :D
 
and yeah i can move the drawers to the left, but my floors get so dusty i wouldnt put my rig on the floor.
 
^Haha, I actually have it with the drawer too, guy who sold it with me had it also. I didn't like it though, takes away from the oh so clean look in my opinion :[
 
deskfar.jpg
 
lots of room with my puny 19"...

hopefully santa will bring a bigger LCD with a new DSLR:cool:
 
Got a new mousepad as an early birthday present from a friend!

first a shot of the whole room in panoramic (it's big, so it's just a link)
http://therawr.com/Random/panorama-test2.jpg

and now the new mousepad and some size comparison shots.

sorry these are pretty big, I uploaded directly from my phone and was too lazy to resize them :p

notice the Penny Arcade Expo 2008 Special Edition RAZER DeathAdder :p

img_0127.jpg

img_0128.jpg

img_0129.jpg
 
That steelseries is humongous! I can't even imagine needing all that space, even for low-sensitivity gaming. My steelseries 4D is already bigger than I need.
 
also a QcK+ Heavy user, the thing is a dream. The size is perfect because there is no height difference between your elbow, wrist, and mouse :)
 
Here's my new workstation. Finally got the desk I wanted. Has built in audio racks for gear :)

n672361456_1693113_1394.jpg
 
Is that a QCK Heavy?

Sure is! OH MY GOD! So big.

That steelseries is humongous! I can't even imagine needing all that space, even for low-sensitivity gaming. My steelseries 4D is already bigger than I need.

It's so amazing, I could just track around for DAYS and not even come close to leaving the surface

also a QcK+ Heavy user, the thing is a dream. The size is perfect because there is no height difference between your elbow, wrist, and mouse :)

Isn't it amazing? I could put my G15 on this and still have twice the room I had on my IceMat

Optional87, what laptop is that in the panoramic? It has backlighting :D

MacBook Pro, new Aluminum Unibody, same as the one in the comparison shots.

The New Macbook. Notice its under his mouse in the bottom pics

Thanks, Pro yup, and in my sig. Love it, it's just an amazing laptop.
 
Man, my eyes would burn after being in that room. its NEON green.... would be fun w/ a black light though I bet.

I agree the walls look really bright in the picture, but not even close to that in person. I think my wife is going to make me re-paint it.

massachusetts i assume? what town?

I actually live in TX (long story), but most of my family is from/lives in New England.
 
I agree the walls look really bright in the picture, but not even close to that in person. I think my wife is going to make me re-paint it.



I actually live in TX (long story), but most of my family is from/lives in New England.

welcome pardner! :D
 
I agree the walls look really bright in the picture, but not even close to that in person. I think my wife is going to make me re-paint it.



I actually live in TX (long story), but most of my family is from/lives in New England.

Hope you enjoy the Texas summers. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top