Post your Mouse and Keyboard pics

darkpark

Gawd
I need sometime to snap of some pics (plus i need to do some cleaning in my gaming/study room) and then get them posted. For now, I'll say that I am a logitech fan. I have a G710+ keyboard and a G9x mouse.

Azuresnow

n00b

1 up :D

Randylahey

n00b
GO HAWKS!

p.s. nice modi/magni stack
p.p.s. i have the same keyboard
p.p.p.s. take off that plastic film over the corsair logo

thanks lol and done! Oddly enough i never took the plastic off the Logitech g510 i replaced but you couldn't notice it like you can on this one.

GO HAWKS!!! Cant wait for season to start.

melteye

[H]ard|Gawd
been using my Rosewill 90000 for a few weeks instead of my WASD V1 the Rosewill is MX-Red with dampers installed.

mouse is Logitech G500

oh but first here is my awesome Cat Fitz totally getting in the way while I try to play CS:GO

Who manufactures this Fitz cat? I don't see any branding.

missalaire

Gawd
Got my modded Ducky DK2108S OMG Limited Edition Backlit Mechanical Keyboard today :)

It originally had orange LEDs and hybrid MX switches, had those swapped out for blue LEDs and MX clears.

NukeULater

Gawd
My Rosewill RK-9000 with cherry blue mx switches and an original Logitech G5. Sometimes I feel that I should upgrade my mouse, but this thing still works as well as the day I bought it.

The main thing that changed with the newer Logitech mice in the same from (MX500 > MX510 > MX518 > MX518 1800dpi > G5 > G400 > G400s) is the price; the newest incarnation costs a lot more. If you see the G500s as successor; even more so.

I still have a MX510, MX518 (1800 dpi) and MX310 in use. The latter was bought for left-handed use. The only reason I bought that MX518 was because the MX510 couldn't be moved single pixels on screen with 4960 pixels wide without moving too far on the mousepad.

drklu

2[H]4U

Ducky Shine 3 pairs well with the TRG 42 :)
The Logitec G9x is hard to see

Edit: Updated with better pictures. Still need a scope for the TRG :(

Last edited:

Tyler-Durden

2[H]4U
My current keyboards: HP Elite V2 and CM Quickfire TK (Cherry Red). I use the HP for everyday typing and the CM for gaming. Got both brand new for under $100 total. :D

ranviper

[H]ard|Gawd
I have this bad boy in the mail on the way right now. SO excited. Missed my browns, and this thing is GORGEOUS, and had brilliant reviews. The Feenix Autore.

ranviper

[H]ard|Gawd
Rocking these at work. Old school keyboard from our as/400 terminals, buckling springs. Love it.

sharknice

2[H]4U
Can you use the second row of function keys or those keys on the left for anything in windows?

ranviper

[H]ard|Gawd
All 24 function keys work in the os/400 for query and such, and only some of the keys work in windows. Like one called 'apps' functions as the windows key, since there is none.

fileid

Limp Gawd

Receive my keyboard a week ago. KBP V60 in Red/Blue LED Cherry MX Brown with my Zowie Mico. KBP V60 will probably be up for sale this week whenever I get my Ducky Mini. Next to it is my new Schiit Modi DAC and Schiit Asgard 2 Headphone Amp.

Furious P

n00b
What kind of clock is that in the corner? Looks pretty slick.

I finally found an extended cloth pad like the Razer Goliathus that's just black; none of that god awful green splattered all over it. Perixx DX-2000. It has a better rubber base than the Goliathus, too. Just $17 at Newegg.

Tyler-Durden

2[H]4U
What kind of clock is that in the corner? Looks pretty slick.
I got it from eBay, last year. I don't remember what it was called, but here's a pic if you want to try to search for it.

It's a neat little desk clock that hasn't given me any trouble. It came with an AC adapter and think I paid about $30 including shipping.

Lateralus

More [H]uman than Human
LOL, there's no model number on it? Do you know how many items come up when you search for "desk clock"? ;)

I found this one which is neat, but it doesn't have the date.

Massdrop has a neat Cold War Clock but it's kinda pricey.

Tyler-Durden

2[H]4U
Were there anything like a name, model number, serial number, etc. to identify the clock I'd have posted it.

Oh, wait... here's something: Made in Hong Kong.

Hope it helps.

Lateralus

More [H]uman than Human
Were there anything like a name, model number, serial number, etc. to identify the clock I'd have posted it.

Oh, wait... here's something: Made in Hong Kong.

Hope it helps.

I'm not looking; I was simply trying to help the person that inquired about it. I have a computer clock, a wall clock, an iPhone, and often wear one of several watches so I'm not really in the market for a desk clock, but I thought it was neat looking.

Smartassery aside, that's surprising. Even the most generic of Chinese made product usually has some kind of identifying information on a label or molded into the plastic. Oh well, good luck in your search Furious.

Last edited: