Post your Mouse and Keyboard pics

Mr. Wolf

Supreme [H]ardness
It's a slow Saturday night so I broke out the camera. Besides, can't have a Mouse and Keyboard section without a pics thread, can we? I'll start...

Razer Diamondback + Steelseries Icemat
IMG_1040.jpg

Enermax Aurora Micro
IMG_1035.jpg

We are family
IMG_1038.jpg

web.jpg

Kensington Keyboard 4 Life and SteelSeries XAI with PureTrak Talent.

I have too many keyboards.

My current setup: Topre Realforce 87U + Razer Naga and a Happy Hacking Keyboard Professional 2 + G9
img0315j.jpg

Dad's setup: Compaq MX-11800 + G9
img0316ew.jpg

The spares, backups, rotation, collection keyboards:
Topre: Realforce 101
Cherry Blue: Filco FKBN87MC/EB
Cherry Black: K-202 numerical keypad
Alps Black: AT101W, ABS M1
Alps White: Focus FK-2001
Buckling Springs: Model M 1391401, Lexmark Model M 82G2383, Model M2
Buckling Sleeves: Unicomp Model M4
Futaba: Sejin EAT-1010
img0317rx.jpg

...and that's not my entire collection.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that thinks an Icemat feels like moving across sandpaper! I bought one and was highly disappointed. It ended up in the closet. Now I have a Razer Goliathus and am at peace once again. I like the Rocketfish Aluminum mat too, but it ate my mouse feet.

The quality is terrible, but all I had handy was my Iphone. You get the picture anyway. :)

No idea why the Icemat felt like sandpaper to you. Mine is smooth, smooth, smooth.

ejftww.jpg

I'm a razer fan, go figure.

Copperhead, Deathadder, Naga, Orochi, Logitech Performance MX

Not shown Microsoft X5, and Razer Diamondback

my icemat is as smooth as can be also, but it does pick up dust etc... that will quickly turn it into sandpaper. did you ever put the teflon (or something like that) tape that comes with them on your mouse?

keyboardmousemousepad.png

The qck heavy is a nice cloth pad but ever since I upgraded to laser mice (and I play with low sensitivity) I feel like I've been getting weird accel issues, so I ordered a hard pad. I forget which one it was, some x-trac something or other. It's not as big as the qck heavy though :(

sayu, I have mixed feelings. I'm ecstatic to say that I picked up a Filco Realforce 103UB so I can finally experience the Topre switches for myself. On the other hand, since it will join my Das Ultimate and Filco Majestouch w/Browns, I'm scared that I'll eventually end up with a keyboard cabinet like yours. :eek:

When people said these things were addictive, they weren't kidding.

sayu, I have mixed feelings. I'm ecstatic to say that I picked up a Filco Realforce 103UB so I can finally experience the Topre switches for myself. On the other hand, since it will join my Das Ultimate and Filco Majestouch w/Browns, I'm scared that I'll eventually end up with a keyboard cabinet like yours. :eek:

When people said these things were addictive, they weren't kidding.

Don't want to have a cabinet for all those keyboards? Just get more computers. Problem solved, the [H] way.

Seriously though, the sad part is, I have more boards in boxes in my garage. Luckily, I haven't had the urge to buy any more boards in a long time thanks to Topres.

Razer Tarantula, Logitech G9 and rocketfish .... how do I attach images... k thanks gorb

407-1.jpg

Here's my Tarantula with my other tarantula! :) The other tarantula really loves a good mouse too :D

408.jpg

Last edited:
upload the image to an imagehost and then post the link to the image inside of brackets - [-img]URL[-img]

without the "-" in front of img...although lots of places will already give you the forum codes - imageshack for example

just a regular keyboard and g5 mouse which I'm sure everyone knows what it looks like.

I just ordered a Filco Tenkeyless "Otaku" and the blue WSAD keys. I also have my eye on a Happy Hacking Pro.

I'm scared I'll end up like you guys.

Some ppl say it's a lot of money for a keyboard. I dunno, is it for a really good keyboard that you'll use everyday? I've spent more on squash rackets and sunglasses, that's for sure. ;)

Wave, Deathadder and XTRAC Pads Ripper XXL. (i was standing on my chair, hence the blurriness)

IMG_0002-7.JPG

I just ordered a Filco Tenkeyless "Otaku" and the blue WSAD keys. I also have my eye on a Happy Hacking Pro.

I'm scared I'll end up like you guys.

Some ppl say it's a lot of money for a keyboard. I dunno, is it for a really good keyboard that you'll use everyday? I've spent more on squash rackets and sunglasses, that's for sure. ;)

Exactly, not to mention its lasting value.

Quality comes at a price. I will never go back to any other keyboard that isn't of the mechanical Type.

Wow, we already have a Post your rig, Post your workstation, Rate your wire management, Post your display, Post your HTPC, Post your speakers and headphones thread. I guess it was only a matter of time until we have a Post your keyboard(s) and mouse/mice. Only a few things left like Post your router (hmmm maybe this already exists) or Post your power outlet.

Anyway, nothing fancy here. Just a Logitech Illuminate, old G5, and a Rocketfish. Re-using an older image since I am lazy. :p

kif1999as.jpg

@ duhokay - what mousepad is that?

i'll post some pics of my setup when my filco arrives ;>

It is a Nova master gaming pad. Really like the idea of one of those larger pads though.

Last edited:
reasons why not to own a razer keyboard..

(yes i know my desk is dirty because i originally took this picture 3 months ago to show a friend but the keyboard is even worse now and yes i know the picture sucks.. but the point still gets across..)theres now only about a hand full of keys you can actually read but ill repost a better one tomorrow..

I hear so much negative about Razer yet people seem to keep buying their stuff.

i love my razer lachesis mouse, wouldnt trade it for anything.. but my lycosa keyboard is a worthless pile of crap!

IMG_2448.jpg

an older version of the logitech m500 i think...mx-laser or something or other...shitty $3 mousepad...apple keyboard.

i'm considering a new keyboard (but want similar key feel/throw)...entirely happy with the other two.

Back