Post your Mouse and Keyboard pics

Got my first mechanical today. Corsair K70 with MX Browns.

hHtgd3J.jpg

OLJq5qT.jpg

Impressed with it!

built a custom mousepad baseplate - and then decided to add some LED's under it

I've been constantly looking around for a new keyboard, but looking at it now....just something about the aluminum base frame of the K70 looks so good

IMAG0576_zpsigii6f64.jpg

IMAG0577_zpsl1fvetpz.jpg

Yup it's "raw" if that makes sense, just has that utility/tool aura about it, like it means business.

new keycaps for my WASD V1 mx-brown keyboard (some white PBT keycaps) and my new mouse Steelseries Sensei MLG... Pretty pleased with the new keycaps and the mouse so far..

got my new Quickfire TK with MX Browns today - coming from a K70 with Blues

funny, because I never liked MX Browns from trying them in the store - but having a full keyboard with them now...I highly prefer them. Now I want to sell my Orbweaver for one with Browns/whatevercolorRazer'sequivalent is

maybe when I get enough posts to sell these old ones off because I can't stand eBay policies

IMAG0611_zpsmejysfwj.jpg

new keycaps for my WASD V1 mx-brown keyboard (some white PBT keycaps) and my new mouse Steelseries Sensei MLG... Pretty pleased with the new keycaps and the mouse so far..

I spy an old school vintage stereo receiver. Pioneer?

I spy an old school vintage stereo receiver. Pioneer?

yeah.. Pioneer SX-3600 it is in real nice shape cosmetically and functions 100% some of these Pioneer built in Korea but this one is from Japan. I have it hooked up to some older NHT SuperZero's (made in USA)... just fantastic sounding, very pleased with this setup actually.

yeah.. Pioneer SX-3600 it is in real nice shape cosmetically and functions 100% some of these Pioneer built in Korea but this one is from Japan. I have it hooked up to some older NHT SuperZero's (made in USA)... just fantastic sounding, very pleased with this setup actually.
Nice! I love vintage audio equipment.

Took the pic outside for a review on a foreign forum, at the moment I am using the Novatouch (Cherry MX compatible Topre) with engraved PBT keycaps :

07dfbc16304b891f8ef8ee80b87e99379bc52611.jpg

I forgot to ask — what wrist rest is that you have there kind sir?

Patience pays off! Been waiting almost a year to find a CM Storm Quickfire TK with Cherry Browns and white backlighting. Newegg got them in stock, last week, and delivery day was today. :)

I still use my Logitech K750 for work/typing. This new Quickfire is my gaming board. I love the white LEDs.

Patience pays off! Been waiting almost a year to find a CM Storm Quickfire TK with Cherry Browns and white backlighting. Newegg got them in stock, last week, and delivery day was today. :)

You speak the truth. I've had the MX Brown/White LED version on my Amazon wish list for months and while I've seen it come in stock a few times, it always sells out very quickly and it's usually a while before they get more.

I haven't pulled the trigger yet because it's hard for me to justify yet another mechanical board when I have over half a dozen sitting in the closet unused, but I'd like to pick one up eventually. Love the fact that this board achieves its smaller form factor by ditching the arrow key portion rather than the numpad section, which I actually use.

How are the brightness levels? I love the way white LEDs look but have kept using my Ducky with MX Browns and blue LEDs because the keys are bright enough to be seen easily, but on the lower brightness setting it's not blinding and distracting at night. I'm afraid the white LEDs in a dark room would serve as little daggers to my eyes as I'm trying to focus on the screen. :)

^^ I damn near had given up on this board ever being available again. I even tried their Quickfire Rapid-I, but it was riddled with problems. For example, every time my PC woke up, I had to unplug/re-plug the board to have it recognized. Turned out to be a common error according to user reviews. Inexcusable for a $150 product.

The LEDs on the Quickfire TK Brown are excellent. Nice and clean, with several different settings. I keep the white on midrange brightness. I already had the same board with Red switches, but I really didn't like the red LEDs. When I got the Newegg e-mail indicating they finally had the Brown switch/white LED version, I almost passed on it. Didn't seem wise to buy basically the same board just because I liked the white lighting so much. Fuck it, I thought, and bought it anyway. :p Very glad I did. I'm surprised they're still in stock at Newegg.

Last edited:
Deck Hassium Pro 108 w/ White LED and Cherry Red switches.

20150303_192500.jpg

As a Dvorak user, I don't get along with mechanical keyboards as much since I like backlighting, but here's a couple of my solutions:

Noppoo Lolita with WASD keycaps (Kailh Reds)
BynLAfOl.jpg

Keyboard Paradise V60 with Max Keyboard translucent keycaps (Cherry Reds)
xQ2aWY2l.jpg

Last edited:
Just picked this up at Newegg, its got black switches. Ended up being 59 bucks so not too shabby there. First mech keyboard I bought for home (been using a 6gv2 with blacks at work) and so far I'm liking it. Only thing I don't like about it is the Rosewill logo, looking for a good way to possibly removing it somehow.

sAJB67F.jpg

CODE 104 with Cherry MX Clear switches:

- Color customized with LED filters under the keys (Function-keys are purple, all other keys are blue).
- Keyboard has been opened, and high-density foam inserted to fill the empty space between the PCB and casing. Gives it a more solid feel with less spring ringing.

I was going to install red o-rings too, but they can't be used at the same time as the LED color filters...

my $24.99 w/ celeron D newegg combo (from 2.5~ years ago) Rosewill RK-9000RE and Steelseries Sensei (and folding Bluetooth keyboard for my tablet also...

I have however just ordered a Filco TKL keyboard .... much excitement is building waiting on the filco to arrive.

finally got this Cherry G81-1800HAU I bought at g/w for $4 last year to work (had to take it apart and reseat cables / clean connectors.

cherry MY switches... ummm...... yeah... better than membrane but.... not sure about them otherwise ... why they don't have bumps on the homekeys on this damn thing is beyond me however... soooo irritating...

Decided to retire the cloth desk mats and use the greatest mouse pad ever produced: Icemat!

Over eight years old and still looks brand new.

Back