Post your Mouse and Keyboard pics

Got my modded Ducky DK2108S OMG Limited Edition Backlit Mechanical Keyboard today :)

It originally had orange LEDs and hybrid MX switches, had those swapped out for blue LEDs and MX clears.

20j4jz8.jpg

My Rosewill RK-9000 with cherry blue mx switches and an original Logitech G5. Sometimes I feel that I should upgrade my mouse, but this thing still works as well as the day I bought it.

The main thing that changed with the newer Logitech mice in the same from (MX500 > MX510 > MX518 > MX518 1800dpi > G5 > G400 > G400s) is the price; the newest incarnation costs a lot more. If you see the G500s as successor; even more so.

I still have a MX510, MX518 (1800 dpi) and MX310 in use. The latter was bought for left-handed use. The only reason I bought that MX518 was because the MX510 couldn't be moved single pixels on screen with 4960 pixels wide without moving too far on the mousepad.

Ducky Shine 3 pairs well with the TRG 42 :)
The Logitec G9x is hard to see

Edit: Updated with better pictures. Still need a scope for the TRG :(

Last edited:
My current keyboards: HP Elite V2 and CM Quickfire TK (Cherry Red). I use the HP for everyday typing and the CM for gaming. Got both brand new for under $100 total. :D

I have this bad boy in the mail on the way right now. SO excited. Missed my browns, and this thing is GORGEOUS, and had brilliant reviews. The Feenix Autore.

SAM_0107.JPG

Rocking these at work. Old school keyboard from our as/400 terminals, buckling springs. Love it.

IMAG0483.jpg

IMAG0484.jpg

Can you use the second row of function keys or those keys on the left for anything in windows?

All 24 function keys work in the os/400 for query and such, and only some of the keys work in windows. Like one called 'apps' functions as the windows key, since there is none.

KboTUdWl.jpg

Receive my keyboard a week ago. KBP V60 in Red/Blue LED Cherry MX Brown with my Zowie Mico. KBP V60 will probably be up for sale this week whenever I get my Ducky Mini. Next to it is my new Schiit Modi DAC and Schiit Asgard 2 Headphone Amp.

What kind of clock is that in the corner? Looks pretty slick.

I finally found an extended cloth pad like the Razer Goliathus that's just black; none of that god awful green splattered all over it. Perixx DX-2000. It has a better rubber base than the Goliathus, too. Just $17 at Newegg.

What kind of clock is that in the corner? Looks pretty slick.
I got it from eBay, last year. I don't remember what it was called, but here's a pic if you want to try to search for it.

It's a neat little desk clock that hasn't given me any trouble. It came with an AC adapter and think I paid about $30 including shipping.

LOL, there's no model number on it? Do you know how many items come up when you search for "desk clock"? ;)

I found this one which is neat, but it doesn't have the date.

Massdrop has a neat Cold War Clock but it's kinda pricey.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Were there anything like a name, model number, serial number, etc. to identify the clock I'd have posted it.

Oh, wait... here's something: Made in Hong Kong.

Hope it helps.

Were there anything like a name, model number, serial number, etc. to identify the clock I'd have posted it.

Oh, wait... here's something: Made in Hong Kong.

Hope it helps.

I'm not looking; I was simply trying to help the person that inquired about it. I have a computer clock, a wall clock, an iPhone, and often wear one of several watches so I'm not really in the market for a desk clock, but I thought it was neat looking.

Smartassery aside, that's surprising. Even the most generic of Chinese made product usually has some kind of identifying information on a label or molded into the plastic. Oh well, good luck in your search Furious.

Last edited:
Just came in...so far, I'm in LOVE.

I do like the looks of that a lot. I had never heard of that keyboard until you posted about it a while back. Most of the reviews that I read kinda knocked on it for not having the features of some other boards in that price range. I don't care one bit about those extra features of the "gaming" keyboards, but I do think that it's a bit steep for what you get. It's definitely a good looking board, though!

Since I already have a couple of minimalistic boards, I'm waiting on this guy to be released:

What interests me about this one is the per key backlighting. I plan to make the WASD cluster one color and the quicksave and quickload keys (usually F5 and F9) different colors so I can easily stab them in the dark. Hoping to pay less than MSRP though, as I already have several backlit and non-backlit mechanical keyboards so the Corsair is basically just a "because it's different" purchase.

I really like the way the new corsair looks too. I may end up getting one eventually, always nice to have a few different decks and switches around.

As far as the price of this Feenix. Sure it was a bit steep, but I don't think awfully unreasonable compared to some of the other decks around. I think of Deck, Ducky, and some others. I think apart from trying it, it can be hard to justify though. But now that I have had my hands on it, and feel how solid and smooth it is, I'd give it a well worth the price rating for sure. :)

I like it too! Though in the future I may transition the keyboard over to an iPad, and go mechanical on my setup.

The mouse is just convenient, with the gestures for OS X as well as easy Bluetooth connectivity. I much more enjoy my MX518 though: it has better ergonomics, nice buttons that can be customized, and I use a gestures extension for browsing with it.

My cheap setup :( I am not changing this keyboard until it dies on me. Been five + years!

dBk5ZUMl.jpg

And without this I will die, backlit :D

0xAVdiYl.jpg

Last edited:
My cheap setup :( I am not changing this keyboard until it dies on me. Been five + years!

dBk5ZUMl.jpg

And without this I will die, backlit :D

0xAVdiYl.jpg

I had a G510, which I liked, but it was too large. Had a G19 for a while, again, just too large. Then I got a G105 - perfect.

Until I got cherry mx browns. lol.

Back