Post your Mouse and Keyboard pics

Discussion in 'Mice and Keyboards' started by Mr. Wolf, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Unknown-One

Unknown-One [H]ardForum Junkie

CODE 104 with Cherry MX Clear switches:

[​IMG]

- Color customized with LED filters under the keys (Function-keys are purple, all other keys are blue).
    - Keyboard has been opened, and high-density foam inserted to fill the empty space between the PCB and casing. Gives it a more solid feel with less spring ringing.

I was going to install red o-rings too, but they can't be used at the same time as the LED color filters...

2. D4rkn3ss

D4rkn3ss 2[H]4U

damn dude, impressive, both of them :)

3. atarione

atarione [H]ard|Gawd

my $24.99 w/ celeron D newegg combo (from 2.5~ years ago) Rosewill RK-9000RE and Steelseries Sensei (and folding Bluetooth keyboard for my tablet also...

[​IMG]

I have however just ordered a Filco TKL keyboard .... much excitement is building waiting on the filco to arrive.

4. atarione

atarione [H]ard|Gawd

finally got this Cherry G81-1800HAU I bought at g/w for $4 last year to work (had to take it apart and reseat cables / clean connectors.

cherry MY switches... ummm...... yeah... better than membrane but.... not sure about them otherwise ... why they don't have bumps on the homekeys on this damn thing is beyond me however... soooo irritating...

[​IMG]

5. atarione

atarione [H]ard|Gawd

my Filco TKL showed up today (MX-RED)

[​IMG]

6. Tyler-Durden

Tyler-Durden 2[H]4U

Decided to retire the cloth desk mats and use the greatest mouse pad ever produced: Icemat!

Over eight years old and still looks brand new.

[​IMG]

7. BlueWeasel

BlueWeasel Limp Gawd

The Ducky Legend looks like a great keyboard. Hard to find it for sale online.

8. Motley

Motley 2[H]4U

New keyboard and mouse last week.

[​IMG]

9. Lateralus

Lateralus More [H]uman than Human

My newest, and favorite keyboard so far: Corsair K70 RGB w/browns

I have a very simple LED configuration on it right now, but some of the preconfigured effects are amazing.

Oh and the Logitech G502, though I'm currently going back and forth between it and the G303. I like them both for different reasons.

[​IMG]

10. Tyler-Durden

Tyler-Durden 2[H]4U

New keyboard and mouse: Deck Francium Pro (MX Browns/White LEDs) and Razer Naga Hex.

[​IMG]

I love everything about this Deck, though I still type faster/more accurately on my Logitech K750. The Deck is my gaming board.

[​IMG]

As my beloved Diamondback ages, I've been tying to find an acceptable replacement for over a year. The Razer Naga Hex comes closest to the feel of the D'back, so far. I wish like hell that Razer would do a D'back refresh.

11. Lateralus

^ What about your Cooler Master Storm QuickFire TK?

12. Tyler-Durden

Tyler-Durden 2[H]4U

Sold it. I rarely used the keypad and missed separate arrow keys a lot more than I expected. I also prefer the Deck's more subtle lighting and PBT caps.

Too bad for me that I wasted almost a year waiting to find an in-stock Quickfire TK. :p

13. Afkap

Afkap [H]Lite

I used to have a K750 before spilling coffee on it... Absolutely loved it. Still reckon its one of the best keyboards I've ever typed on. I've moved onto mechs, but still miss it! If they released a TKL version, I'd buy one in a second.

14. trick0502

trick0502 [H]ardness Supreme

they are doing it just for you!

http://www.kitguru.net/peripherals/...razer-is-bringing-back-the-diamondback-mouse/

15. Tyler-Durden

Tyler-Durden 2[H]4U

16. trick0502

i know the feeling. it took me forever to get off of the mx518 shape.

17. jcvjcvjcvjcv

jcvjcvjcvjcv Gawd

I elected to not get off; bought a 2nd "used, as new" G400s to extend the high some more :p

G402 / G502 looks disastrous to me.

18. Mr Evil

Mr Evil n00b

The keyboard is a Levetron Mech5. It was given to me as a present because the numeric keypad can be moved to the left, allowing my arms to be a more ergonomic distance apart when gaming. It would be even better if it didn't still have a huge thing sticking out the right hand side, but it's still a lot more comfortable than the standard arrangement. It only comes in US layout, so I replaced the keycaps with a UK set (the silver ones) and remapped some keys.

The mouse is a Cyborg M.M.O. 7. I usually wear out the microswitches in mice quite quickly, but this one is still going strong after 3½ years of incessant clicking. It looks ridiculous, but it's the nicest mouse I have ever used.

[​IMG]

p.s. CFRP makes an atrocious mousing surface. The sheet of teflon that I normally use had been temporarily removed at the time I took that photo.

19. Hofy

Hofy 2[H]4U

20. SHiZNiLTi

SHiZNiLTi Gawd

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I avg 2.70 KDR in all FPS's, ground pound only no vehicle whoring, my aim is on point w/ the below setup, you don't need crazy DPI. I find the (mx518) G400 to still be one of the best gaming mice out there.

Corsair Gunmetal K70 - Cherry MX Blue

G400 - ADNS-3090 sensor, 800 DPI @ 500hz - Fresh teflon feet

I highly recommend this mouse pad, I've tried the GGing, Razer Speed, Corsair MM200 and Hyper X. This one is the best IMO, it's very low friction...

ENHANCE GX-MP2 XL Extended Gaming Mouse Pad Mat (31.5" x 13.75") with Low-Friction Tracking Surface and Non-Slip Backing:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TK17RY2?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

21. trick0502

2.7 kdr is all fps games? Really?

22. SHiZNiLTi

SHiZNiLTi Gawd

Yes around there, but I guess KDR isn't all that important. Campers can lose the game in BF3/4, I always try to play the objective and get the win. SPM is around 875-1000.

Battlefront strictly played drop zone, no vehicles...
    http://i.imgur.com/p4Tw7oG.png

My good friend who has been gaming with me for the last 15 years is the total opposite of me, I play rambo style and he whores the hell outta vehicles and has 4.5kdr in battlefield, but on the ground we are equal.

23. HiCZoK

HiCZoK Gawd

Look what I have !
    Cherry touchboard,
    its my first mechanical keyboard and I find it super cool and fantastic looking/sounding but at the ame time I miss some stuff from my old logitech g11. key rollover is not as good. There is no lighting (which is no big deal) and the worst thing. I keep pressing windows key all the time.

But what do You think guys ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

upload pic

24. Lateralus

^ Welcome to the world of mechanical keyboards.

You can buy a mechanical gaming keyboard that incorporates the features of your G11 (backlighting, macro keys, etc.).

Looks like that board comes with Cherry MX Black switches, which are linear and firm. You're in for a treat once you try Blues, Browns, Greens, Clears, Reds, etc. :) I like tactile switches the best, although Reds aren't bad for linear.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  25. HiCZoK

HiCZoK Gawd

Thanks !
    Nice to have me !
    Blacks are very fine for me. Like the feel of them.
    Btw I actually got this keyboard for free new ! So I am not to eager to buy anything else now ;) besides, I still have my g11 if I really need it.

I really like the look of this cherrry keyboard since it looks like old amiga computer !

26. Lateralus

Free is always nice! :D Congrats and enjoy it. That keyboard will provide good service for many years to come. Not only do they feel nice, they are very durable and will continue working long after rubber dome keyboards decide to give up the ghost. My rubber dome boards always seemed to meet an early demise, whether it be due to a spill, keys stopped working, etc. I don't think I've ever had a mechanical board die or develop problems other than shiny keys. :)

27. Mattdk

Mattdk n00b

Do you know if they make a version of that mouse pad that is just black? I looked around, but couldn't find anything other than the blue pattern.

28. HiCZoK

HiCZoK Gawd

I don't know much about Cherry corporation. Just that they do best switches. Bue a CHERRY made keyboard ? That sounds so good and it is. Love it. I am still getting used to it but its so small and looks so good compared to already good keyboard g11.

The only thing that bothers me is the touchpad and windows keys. Can I disable both of them? Or possibly rebind windows keys ?

29. HiCZoK

HiCZoK Gawd

30. SHiZNiLTi

SHiZNiLTi Gawd

31. Mattdk

Mattdk n00b

I like the look of the Qck, but if the GZ-MP2 is faster I might just learn to live with the blue. It is also on the cheap end so that's nice. The reflex lab one looks nice also, but the only one I see is on Ebay for $65 currently.

Here's a pic of my setup currently. Ducky Shine II, and G500.

[​IMG]

32. Tyler-Durden

Tyler-Durden 2[H]4U

I recently ditched all mouse pads and now just use my mouse on my desk. Smooth operation and control ever since. Should have done it a lot sooner.

33. SHiZNiLTi

SHiZNiLTi Gawd

Nice Keyboard, the reflex lab is usually $20 also. It should be back in stock soon.

34. jcvjcvjcvjcv

jcvjcvjcvjcv Gawd

I like the lower thermal conductivity of my mouse pad vs my desk. Just for that I would use a pad. Another reason being that the surface of my desktop is not 100% flat, there are some very local imperfections that the mouse pad helps smooth over. I am using the Steelseries QcK mini.

35. Nielo TM

Nielo TM Gawd

Anker Wireless Keyboard and Logitech G602

[​IMG]

36. Private_Ops

Private_Ops [H]ard|Gawd

37. Nielo TM

Nielo TM Gawd

Not rally. I just love those engines.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  38. zaniix

zaniix Gawd

Gigabyte M6980x and G.Skill KM780 RGB

[​IMG]

39. D4rkn3ss

D4rkn3ss 2[H]4U

can you game on these like doing shift+w+space, etc?

40. Suprfire

Suprfire 2[H]4U