Post your Mouse and Keyboard pics

New keyboard and mouse last week.

P1010062.JPG

My newest, and favorite keyboard so far: Corsair K70 RGB w/browns

I have a very simple LED configuration on it right now, but some of the preconfigured effects are amazing.

Oh and the Logitech G502, though I'm currently going back and forth between it and the G303. I like them both for different reasons.

New keyboard and mouse: Deck Francium Pro (MX Browns/White LEDs) and Razer Naga Hex.

I love everything about this Deck, though I still type faster/more accurately on my Logitech K750. The Deck is my gaming board.

As my beloved Diamondback ages, I've been tying to find an acceptable replacement for over a year. The Razer Naga Hex comes closest to the feel of the D'back, so far. I wish like hell that Razer would do a D'back refresh.

^ What about your Cooler Master Storm QuickFire TK?
Sold it. I rarely used the keypad and missed separate arrow keys a lot more than I expected. I also prefer the Deck's more subtle lighting and PBT caps.

Too bad for me that I wasted almost a year waiting to find an in-stock Quickfire TK. :p

I used to have a K750 before spilling coffee on it... Absolutely loved it. Still reckon its one of the best keyboards I've ever typed on. I've moved onto mechs, but still miss it! If they released a TKL version, I'd buy one in a second.

New keyboard and mouse: Deck Francium Pro (MX Browns/White LEDs) and Razer Naga Hex.

I love everything about this Deck, though I still type faster/more accurately on my Logitech K750. The Deck is my gaming board.

As my beloved Diamondback ages, I've been tying to find an acceptable replacement for over a year. The Razer Naga Hex comes closest to the feel of the D'back, so far. I wish like hell that Razer would do a D'back refresh.

they are doing it just for you!

http://www.kitguru.net/peripherals/...razer-is-bringing-back-the-diamondback-mouse/

The keyboard is a Levetron Mech5. It was given to me as a present because the numeric keypad can be moved to the left, allowing my arms to be a more ergonomic distance apart when gaming. It would be even better if it didn't still have a huge thing sticking out the right hand side, but it's still a lot more comfortable than the standard arrangement. It only comes in US layout, so I replaced the keycaps with a UK set (the silver ones) and remapped some keys.

The mouse is a Cyborg M.M.O. 7. I usually wear out the microswitches in mice quite quickly, but this one is still going strong after 3½ years of incessant clicking. It looks ridiculous, but it's the nicest mouse I have ever used.

keyboard.jpg

p.s. CFRP makes an atrocious mousing surface. The sheet of teflon that I normally use had been temporarily removed at the time I took that photo.

Uc3uP6g.jpg

I6KnYQq.jpg

I avg 2.70 KDR in all FPS's, ground pound only no vehicle whoring, my aim is on point w/ the below setup, you don't need crazy DPI. I find the (mx518) G400 to still be one of the best gaming mice out there.

Corsair Gunmetal K70 - Cherry MX Blue

G400 - ADNS-3090 sensor, 800 DPI @ 500hz - Fresh teflon feet

I highly recommend this mouse pad, I've tried the GGing, Razer Speed, Corsair MM200 and Hyper X. This one is the best IMO, it's very low friction...

ENHANCE GX-MP2 XL Extended Gaming Mouse Pad Mat (31.5" x 13.75") with Low-Friction Tracking Surface and Non-Slip Backing:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TK17RY2?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Yes around there, but I guess KDR isn't all that important. Campers can lose the game in BF3/4, I always try to play the objective and get the win. SPM is around 875-1000.

Battlefront strictly played drop zone, no vehicles...
http://i.imgur.com/p4Tw7oG.png

My good friend who has been gaming with me for the last 15 years is the total opposite of me, I play rambo style and he whores the hell outta vehicles and has 4.5kdr in battlefield, but on the ground we are equal.

Look what I have !
Cherry touchboard,
its my first mechanical keyboard and I find it super cool and fantastic looking/sounding but at the ame time I miss some stuff from my old logitech g11. key rollover is not as good. There is no lighting (which is no big deal) and the worst thing. I keep pressing windows key all the time.

But what do You think guys ?

upload pic

^ Welcome to the world of mechanical keyboards.

You can buy a mechanical gaming keyboard that incorporates the features of your G11 (backlighting, macro keys, etc.).

Looks like that board comes with Cherry MX Black switches, which are linear and firm. You're in for a treat once you try Blues, Browns, Greens, Clears, Reds, etc. :) I like tactile switches the best, although Reds aren't bad for linear.

Last edited:
^ Welcome to the world of mechanical keyboards.

You can buy a mechanical gaming keyboard that incorporates the features of your G11 (backlighting, macro keys, etc.).

Looks like that board comes with Cherry MX Black switches, which are linear and firm. You're in for a treat once you try Blues, Browns, Greens, Clears, Reds, etc. :) I like tactile switches the best, although Reds aren't bad for linear.

Thanks !
Nice to have me !
Blacks are very fine for me. Like the feel of them.
Btw I actually got this keyboard for free new ! So I am not to eager to buy anything else now ;) besides, I still have my g11 if I really need it.

I really like the look of this cherrry keyboard since it looks like old amiga computer !

Free is always nice! :D Congrats and enjoy it. That keyboard will provide good service for many years to come. Not only do they feel nice, they are very durable and will continue working long after rubber dome keyboards decide to give up the ghost. My rubber dome boards always seemed to meet an early demise, whether it be due to a spill, keys stopped working, etc. I don't think I've ever had a mechanical board die or develop problems other than shiny keys. :)

§·H·ï·Z·N·ï·L·T·ï;1041927582 said:
http://i.imgur.com/Uc3uP6g.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/I6KnYQq.jpg

I avg 2.70 KDR in all FPS's, ground pound only no vehicle whoring, my aim is on point w/ the below setup, you don't need crazy DPI. I find the (mx518) G400 to still be one of the best gaming mice out there.

Corsair Gunmetal K70 - Cherry MX Blue

G400 - ADNS-3090 sensor, 800 DPI @ 500hz - Fresh teflon feet

I highly recommend this mouse pad, I've tried the GGing, Razer Speed, Corsair MM200 and Hyper X. This one is the best IMO, it's very low friction...

ENHANCE GX-MP2 XL Extended Gaming Mouse Pad Mat (31.5" x 13.75") with Low-Friction Tracking Surface and Non-Slip Backing:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TK17RY2?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

Do you know if they make a version of that mouse pad that is just black? I looked around, but couldn't find anything other than the blue pattern.

Free is always nice! :D Congrats and enjoy it. That keyboard will provide good service for many years to come. Not only do they feel nice, they are very durable and will continue working long after rubber dome keyboards decide to give up the ghost. My rubber dome boards always seemed to meet an early demise, whether it be due to a spill, keys stopped working, etc. I don't think I've ever had a mechanical board die or develop problems other than shiny keys. :)

I don't know much about Cherry corporation. Just that they do best switches. Bue a CHERRY made keyboard ? That sounds so good and it is. Love it. I am still getting used to it but its so small and looks so good compared to already good keyboard g11.

The only thing that bothers me is the touchpad and windows keys. Can I disable both of them? Or possibly rebind windows keys ?

I like the look of the Qck, but if the GZ-MP2 is faster I might just learn to live with the blue. It is also on the cheap end so that's nice. The reflex lab one looks nice also, but the only one I see is on Ebay for $65 currently.

Here's a pic of my setup currently. Ducky Shine II, and G500.

QLJlUYyl.jpg

I recently ditched all mouse pads and now just use my mouse on my desk. Smooth operation and control ever since. Should have done it a lot sooner.

I like the look of the Qck, but if the GZ-MP2 is faster I might just learn to live with the blue. It is also on the cheap end so that's nice. The reflex lab one looks nice also, but the only one I see is on Ebay for $65 currently.
Nice Keyboard, the reflex lab is usually $20 also. It should be back in stock soon.

I recently ditched all mouse pads and now just use my mouse on my desk. Smooth operation and control ever since. Should have done it a lot sooner.

I like the lower thermal conductivity of my mouse pad vs my desk. Just for that I would use a pad. Another reason being that the surface of my desktop is not 100% flat, there are some very local imperfections that the mouse pad helps smooth over. I am using the Steelseries QcK mini.

can you game on these like doing shift+w+space, etc?

Yes if you have trimmed nails :D

The keyboard isn't perfect. It needs some DIY. You'll have to place paper under the battery cover so the batteries don't move due to vibration. The stabilizer under the keyboard (maybe) too short causing the keyboard to warp/bend as you type. You can easily fix it by placing something under. Took me less than 2 min to fix both and can't really complain for the price.

Edit: The keys do feel nice and sturdy and properly spaced hence why I kept it. Also, it doesn't make that cheap plastic noise most flat keyboards do. It sounds similar to laptop keys.

ei08rd.jpg

Last edited:
I like the lower thermal conductivity of my mouse pad vs my desk. Just for that I would use a pad. Another reason being that the surface of my desktop is not 100% flat, there are some very local imperfections that the mouse pad helps smooth over. I am using the Steelseries QcK mini.
I've noticed a black gunky film that accumulates on the skids after a few days of using the mouse on my desk. Very strange, because I cleaned the desk thoroughly before deciding to forego any mouse pad. I'm going to pull my old Icemat out of storage and see if it does as well as the desk without this gunk build up problem.

That is the main reason I stopped using Hard surface mouse pads. Well that, and the actual "ribbed" surface faded after a while. I do have a soft pad now, but I wash it every month or so.

At first I had a CorePad EyePad or something like that (very similar, different name), but when I bought that Steelseries QcK mini for another place I noticed how much smoother the gliding was on the new pad compared to my 7(?) year old greased-up pad.

I has been washed now, but I think it's just worn out. But whatever, a €5 pad for even more years...

Logitech G602 and Logiteck K750 Solar Keyboard.
I am using an Alvin hard cutting pad for my mouse pad.
EDIT: just noticed my clock isn't set back, lol.
mouse-keyboard.jpg

^^ Great keyboard! I use a K750, too, though for gaming I switch to a mechanical tenkeyless.

How do you like your G602? I'm deciding between it or the new Diamondback.

Hey,
I am using my Cherry Touchboard g80-1190 for a few days now and I am not sure about it anymore.
This is my first mechanical keyboard and the feel is quite astonishing. The sound too. The black keys move super nice BUT:

I don't think it was a good pick for gaming (granted I got it for free). Keys are very slippery (which is not mayba a bad thing), control key is super small, I can't disable windows keys.... and most of all, Its super laud. And blacks are the most quiet form of switches, right ?

So the main problem with it, is the weird layout, not best for gaming ctrl keys, loud sund, poor key rollover and its tiresome. My finger hurt after playing binding of isaac for few hours.

I love the keyboard anyway. I like the high profile keys and all but gaming might not be destinaton of this keyboard. Or I might just be too accomodated to old style rubberdome keyboards I've been using for years.

Can You guys recommend me some cheap good keyboard then?
I don't want any special keys or stuff. mute volume button would be nice, ability to disable windows keys and better keys rollover would be good too.

Actually I use cheap dell keyboard kb212 at work and its very good. But it have bad key rollover and don't have option to mute audio or disable winkey. Lighting would be a cool additon too.
I still have my supr old g11 but now I see how stupidly big it is. I never used it's additional keys and Cherry now is so small, that I don't want to go back to huge g11 with 20 useless keys.

Anyone use rubber o-rings with cherry ?

Back