Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
To me that is a bit ridiculous because....whos got the time?tdg said:No possible way to fit it on one screen, because it's 1,455 albums, so far. Have spent since February of this year ripping all my CD's and still have a few hundred to go. WinAMP shows 2,911 artists with 15,881 songs total, that would take 42 days, 11 hours, 56 minutes and 14 seconds to play them all![]()
saturnine2 said:I couldn't possibly fit mine here. Over 200 artists, and over 500 albums. Besides, I don't have any special graphical folders..
blackadde said:
I call bull sorry thats just hard for me to belive.Dachink said:over 200 gigs of music![]()
kirbyrj said:Yeah, I'm getting up in the 7k mp3 range. Only about 20GB though.
Elderblaze said:200gb is easily believable not everyone ripps to 128k Mp3 crap. Flac is the only way to go
incomudro said:I call bull sorry thats just hard for me to belive.
threedd97 said:It could be in .wav format.
Elderblaze said:200gb is easily believable not everyone ripps to 128k Mp3 crap. Flac is the only way to go
tdg said:No possible way to fit it on one screen, because it's 1,455 albums, so far. Have spent since February of this year ripping all my CD's and still have a few hundred to go. WinAMP shows 2,911 artists with 15,881 songs total, that would take 42 days, 11 hours, 56 minutes and 14 seconds to play them all![]()
The fall of troy baby!contaminant said:![]()
All the folders contain just about everything the artist has made. I still have a pretty modest collection though.
Yep, great band.Hupo said:The fall of troy baby!