• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Post you music folder here!

How would you possibly have time to listen to 200GB of music.

I really don't understand the people who are arguing this as if it is possible to have too much music. What's it matter what format we are addressing? So I have over 300 CDs (good old fashioned store purchased CDs). It would take me weeks to listen to all of them. How is that any different from having them all on my hard drive and having it take weeks to listen to? Or is the argument that I should get rid of my CDs?

Really, having that much music just means a wider selection. It isn't like I have all this music and don't even know what I have. Whatever I'm in the mood to listen to is what I'll choose.
 
Back
Top