Player unknown Battlegrounds

I highly suggest getting a 144hz or higher monitor, you will be pleased. I got the dell s2716dg about 8 months ago. if you watch dell outlet you can get one for $370 after using retailmenot.com coupons.

here in florida, 10 minute rain/sunny cycles are real, lol.

Oo nice, upgrades are on my list but I use three screens and I'm too poor to shell out 1k on monitors again right now lol :( I've seen a few 4k and higher Hz displays at friends and do want some. Love Dell IPS screens and $370 is not too bad of a price at all. Almost what I paid for my current monitors individually 5 or 7 years ago. Worth saving for.

Yeah we get some fast storms here, thought usually it wont be a massive overcast sky with raging thunder and stuff but patchy sky and they roll through otherwise its more like how they were in the game. Though I'm not as close to the ocean lol.

---------

I played 5 or so games tonight, 3 were ended by extremely suspicious players and 2 were very obviously not playing legitimately. The worst is in the video, while the other I mention in the description. This is what my team encounters almost every night since 1.0 :(

How does 5/5 games you played were ended by suspicious players or cheater. I played like 500 games and maybe 8-9 are ended by cheaters.

Some of you guys just need to get good or realize someone can destroy you that isn't cheating lol.

How does 5/5 games you played were ended by suspicious players or cheater. I played like 500 games and maybe 8-9 are ended by cheaters.

Some of you guys just need to get good or realize someone can destroy you that isn't cheating lol.

If you read my post, I said I played 5 games tonight, 3 of which were ended suspiciously. 2 were obvious and I posted a video of one of those. Watch the video and tell me you are that good. I have been playing since it launched into Early Access and have 48 wins. I play usually 2 games a night minimum. I am not great, but I know what the game can and cannot do fairly well. Git Gud is not a sufficient answer when I present proof of someone with an aimbot and wall hacks.

Yes there are good players and I have zero issue getting handed myself by them. Otherwise some of you should probably play more often in a variety of modes and servers to see what is really going on out there instead of immediately discounting the rest of us as newbies.

If you read my post, I said I played 5 games tonight, 3 of which were ended suspiciously. 2 were obvious and I posted a video of one of those. Watch the video and tell me you are that good. I have been playing since it launched into Early Access and have 48 wins. I play usually 2 games a night minimum. I am not great, but I know what the game can and cannot do fairly well. Git Gud is not a sufficient answer when I present proof of someone with an aimbot and wall hacks.

Yes there are good players and I have zero issue getting handed myself by them. Otherwise some of you should probably play more often in a variety of modes and servers to see what is really going on out there instead of immediately discounting the rest of us as newbies.

My favorite part is 99% of the players have like 400 ping so the garbage server prioritizes them and makes it so your shots pass straight through them even at point blank range. This is one of the worst developed games I've ever seen.

My favorite part is 99% of the players have like 400 ping so the garbage server prioritizes them and makes it so your shots pass straight through them even at point blank range. This is one of the worst developed games I've ever seen.

This makes a lot of sense. Especially considering they don't even present us with the network data in any way.

It's pretty common knowledge that TPP has far more cheaters than FPP. Don't have a clue why anyone plays that noob mode.

yeah you gotta get off the TPP, maybe FPP isn't as polished but its not bad and a few days of getting use to it you'll never notice it. TPP is already a cheat if you get lucky with the circle and someone is forced towards you, you can just hide behind whatever cover you have and pre fire them. the game already has luck built into it because of the random circles, TPP just makes it a bigger issue.

yeah you gotta get off the TPP, maybe FPP isn't as polished but its not bad and a few days of getting use to it you'll never notice it. TPP is already a cheat if you get lucky with the circle and someone is forced towards you, you can just hide behind whatever cover you have and pre fire them. the game already has luck built into it because of the random circles, TPP just makes it a bigger issue.

It's pretty common knowledge that TPP has far more cheaters than FPP. Don't have a clue why anyone plays that noob mode.

You can switch between TPP and FPP in the match by pressing V... what are you guys even talking about? That just selects the default view when you join.

You can switch between TPP and FPP in the match by pressing V... what are you guys even talking about? That just selects the default view when you join.

:facepalm:

Sigh, don't know what to do about this shit game crashing like half of my games. I've done all the online tweaks, underclocked everything, turned off and on Win 10 game mode. Some articles I read said PUBG recently updated their unreal engine version and any game using it crashes a lot more than it used to.

Of course it always crashes 25 minutes into a game and never at the start. So frustrating.

Curious, is there anyone out that that never crashes?

I just dont get how they can have such a crap-tastic system that lets people cheat SO dam easily. How long have online FPS been around? Should a major part of the game not be thinking about how to stop cheaters......Seems like this was the last thing on their minds...

Not using the SKS anymore, that thing does garbage damage. Watched a replay of my death last game, I hit a dude nine times with it and he could easily out-heal. I don't care how much gear you have, you shouldn't survive nine DMR shots. Naturally this noobs solo M24 shot out of like 20 misses kills me with a headshot.

Oh I didn't see the video, it's because you're playing TPP.

:facepalm:

Sigh, don't know what to do about this shit game crashing like half of my games. I've done all the online tweaks, underclocked everything, turned off and on Win 10 game mode. Some articles I read said PUBG recently updated their unreal engine version and any game using it crashes a lot more than it used to.

Of course it always crashes 25 minutes into a game and never at the start. So frustrating.

Curious, is there anyone out that that never crashes?
pre 1.0 I use to crash about 5 times a night, usually launching the game or returning to the menu from a win or loss. sometimes I would get a mid game crash but it was rare. I believe having the windows 10 fall creators update 1709 was causing the mid game crash. however since 1.0 came out I've had zero crashes. I never uninstalled the 1709 update.

Oh I didn't see the video, it's because you're playing TPP.

TPP is most definitely where they love to hang out primarily. In FPP I have only seen one that I knew was full of it. But I find FPP disconcerting still ... It just doesn't feel right. From the head movements to the FOV and stuff. I use the view in TPP a few times out of necessity but the whole round in FPP gets annoying right now for me. I hope they spend some more time cleaning it up further thought where it was initially to now is a huge improvement.

The main reason I've stuck with TPP is the game was designed around that view point and so everything operates more smoothly with it. While yeah technically the view is a cheat, I never had a problem with it since everyone is on equal footing with it. Knowledge of how to employ it sets some above others but anyone can use it to their advantage.

FPP is a great change of pace and I don't dislike it, it just feels off. I have only put about 25 to 30 rounds in on FPP so not enough to really flush it out. Before 1.0 the cheating was not such a rampant issue so TPP with the odd FPP was a great mix up. I've played five FPP rounds since launch and they were not bad but their attempt at realistic head movement bugs me.

I think my main problem is that some of the other games I play have implemented a decent "realistic" first person view so switching to PUBG's is a harsh change bobbing around oddly and looting with all the weird movement. The head movement is restricted to like 55 to 65 degrees of view but your eyes also can move so in the real world you can face your body in forward and actually see behind you. They went for a fair amount of realism but left out some critical things to make it work smoothly, at least for me. And yeah I know I'm being picky on that :)

This is beyond absurd.

I mean, not really honestly. The two main features of PC gaming for a lot of people are:

1. You can steal games and play for free.
2. You can cheat like crazy on them.

These are features of the PC, not bugs for a huge swath of the PC gaming population. It's inherent in the platform, if you come to the PC you have to come knowing it's the platform for theft and cheating. Combine that with PUBG being extremely popular and having a large player base. Add to that to this that the type of gameplay (only one life, and the type of gun play it has) lends it self to cheating vastly more than any other type of game. Then you also have the fact that you can sell goods in it for money.

PUBG is sort of the perfect cluster of platform, gameplay, and ability to monetize it and the game is going to have a cheating problem. There just isn't a way around this.

It will sort itself out as they deal with cheaters and as other games come out and shrink the player population. But till then this game is going to have an issue.

I honestly think cheating prevention in PUBG is just given lip service. They are literally making tens of millions of cheaters.

https://pubgtracker.com/profile/pc/MT_KRKILLer/solo-fpp?region=agg

LOL - almost every game now I die to a cheater. 110 KD/ratio. The most blatant aim-bot, so hilarious. Taking bets on how long he will continue to play? Whatever you do don't get a top 40 ranking, the cheating you will be up against is unreal.
well the game doesn't match you with other people near your rank. but yeah good luck getting above the cheaters rank. how that guy isn't banned yet i dont know

Indeed a very good game to play. Its fun to play battle royal with too many unknowns.

well the game doesn't match you with other people near your rank. but yeah good luck getting above the cheaters rank. how that guy isn't banned yet i dont know

There's no point in banning or even attempting to stop cheaters in a game like this. A copy of PUBG is what 30 bucks? So what, they ban a couple of them from a group before the cheat tools are updated to avoid getting caught again. The few unlucky ones who did get caught already made more than $30 on the goods they sold and create another account and can go right back to cheating and selling goods. Then there's the issue that private cheats can't be stopped and the sheer volume of people playing this game, combined with the PC being an open platform where the ability to cheat and steal games has always been one of the biggest selling points of the platform and we are all stuck in a no win situation.

The game needs private servers and the ability to have teams larger than 4. Because the only way out of this mess right now is going to be playing with dedicated groups of people and some sort of community policing around private games. Because there is no way in hell they can police 20 million people who can earn enough through cheating to buy several copies of the game.

Ya I was thinking of posting videos to catch all the cheaters in my top 50 bracket, but it is pointless. They will just make another account. I'd be wasting a lot of time.

They need to thumbprint the game on each persons machine, so if you get banned, the game itself is banned from that machine, no creating a new account and starting again.

Reactions: Gabe3
like this
Yup hardware ban. They will never do it, too much income. The best we can hope for is region lock.

Hardware bans work on consoles. They do not work on the PC where hardware ID's can be spoofed easy enough. That sort of behavior also gets straight into the sort of "my privacy!!!" behavior that will set the paranoids on fire and result in law suits and other idiocy. Again, cheating is feature on PC, not a bug. As for region lock... those are also fairly easy to get around on a PC.

It's an open platform and that comes with ups and downs. No amount of account, hardware, region, anti cheat, is going to solve this. It will however create a lot of false positives and a lot of pissed off people.

Best way to do this is push out locked private matches/servers that can be community policed and remove the ability to trade/exchange goods to kill the external economy around it. I don't think that will happen though.

Had an obvious one last night. I was in a six story building, top floor. Guy comes over a hill points at the building fires off a few shots and kills me. Kill cam he could barely even see the building.

Haha it feels good to kill cheaters. Especially crap Chinese ones.

https://pubgtracker.com/profile/pc/bigredone-don?region=na

Was watching a replay and noticed one of the guys I killed acting strange. Followed him for 5 minutes before I killed him and sure enough, cheating like mad. I ended up surprising him from behind as he was using his ESP the other direction. Terrible noob cheaters.

the smart guys at blueballs introduced bad module info error crash back into the game. a crash that went away with the release of 1.0 for me, and its now back with yesterdays update. I just got a mid round freeze with no error. guess I'll be playing fortnite for now, I refuse to play a BR game with crashing mid round.

the smart guys at blueballs introduced bad module info error crash back into the game. a crash that went away with the release of 1.0 for me, and its now back with yesterdays update. I just got a mid round freeze with no error. guess I'll be playing fortnite for now, I refuse to play a BR game with crashing mid round.

I had the error yesterday when I tried to start the game the first couple of tries, after a quick google and me actually doing nothing I thought I'l try again b4 rebooting the pc and it somehow launched correctly, but yeah don't need more buggy games.

I had the error yesterday when I tried to start the game the first couple of tries, after a quick google and me actually doing nothing I thought I'l try again b4 rebooting the pc and it somehow launched correctly, but yeah don't need more buggy games.
thats normal. it won't crash all the time for me either. but as soon as I start getting mid game crashes I say f it. I wont loose a game because of a crash. the good news is theres an update thats suppose to help "PC players, we just applied a hotfix to reduce the amount of crashes occurring when launching the game. Please restart your Steam client to download the update." hopefully this update will prevent the mid game crash I had from happening again.

That is one thing that I cannot stand about this game. Loot about 40 buildings and come out with crap loot, four endgame opposite end circles to run through open fields so retarded noobs can take pot shots at me from all different angles. This one dude took 50 shots on the replay to kill me, all because the circle fell on his camping spot. Total waste of 30 minutes.

That is one thing that I cannot stand about this game. Loot about 40 buildings and come out with crap loot, four endgame opposite end circles to run through open fields so retarded noobs can take pot shots at me from all different angles. This one dude took 50 shots on the replay to kill me, all because the circle fell on his camping spot. Total waste of 30 minutes.
smoke grenades are your friend

So freaking sick of playing with these goddamn cheating Chinese and their ridiculous "kill you around the corner" lag. These moron developers going to put the freaking ping lock in this century? WHY DON'T THEY GET IT THROUGH THEIR THICK SKULLS WE DON'T WANT TO PLAY WITH THE DAMN CHINESE.

I'll play with anyone as long as it's fair. Honestly back in early access I would play on the Asian servers primarily with EU second and NA last. Fewer cheaters over on their servers and oddly enough I found it to balance out the lag more evenly for everyone. Even up to and just after launch it was the same. Now though the latency on the NA servers seem better but the cheating is across the board problematic.

I think its more modern net code is trash. Back before wide spread broad band games had solid code that let high pingers play just fine with lower latency players. Those with the ping had to lead shots more. With client side hit registration and the assumption everyone has ridiculous internet speeds games are failing on the backbone. My internet does not suck by any means but some games make me feel like I am worse off than playing competitive TFC and other games on 33.6 and 56k in the last 90's / early 00's. Even Delta Force 2 had solid play with huge maps and players online with minimal issues. I'd count Tribes but it was a very different style and landscape.

I've had two nights in the last month or so where everything seemed to work great, low latency, bullets hit where I wanted and actually did damage. Today I hit someone 3 times with a Kar98 and did not even down them :( I get shot in my pinky with a Kar and I'm downed :(

Back