• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Perpetual Free Steam Codes Thread

Nothing shady about selling something for nothing and getting feedback for it when a real transaction occurred, but whatever man. Have fun DNT listing everyone from the freebie thread while you're at it.

(edit) [strike=1]Dark Forces 2 gone. I only have Jedi Outcast left.[/s] gone!
 
Last edited:
I have these two as well, looking to trade.

  • Star Wars™ Jedi Knight™ II: Jedi Outcast
  • Star Wars™ Jedi Knight™: Dark Forces II
 
Anyone have a spare Force Unleashed or FU2?
Lol @ game's abbreviation.

I have a few Humble Bundle, indiegala, and Bundle Stars game keys I haven't used I could trade
 
Anyone have a spare Force Unleashed or FU2?
Lol @ game's abbreviation.

I have a few Humble Bundle, indiegala, and Bundle Stars game keys I haven't used I could trade

Shoot me a PM with what you have, I have both force unleashed games.
 
Star Wars™ Jedi Knight™ II: Jedi Outcast™


Star Wars™ Jedi Knight Dark Forces II


Again, don't waist other people's time and post if you take one.

edit: Whomever grabbed them without posting, I hope the games require you to insert a quarter.
 
Last edited:
^ They were most likely sniped by CAG lurkers. Those hardcore dudes have threads like this bookmarked with new post alerts :D. Reason why they should be PM to claim only.
 
i aint got anything fancy but its something...

Eets Munchies (Steam) -gone to chaikovski2002
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising (Origin)
Populous (Origin) -gone to coran007

PM for key~
 
Last edited:
i aint got anything fancy but its something...

Eets Munchies (Steam) -gone to chaikovski2002
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising (Origin)
Populous (Origin) -gone to coran007

PM for key~

Thank you for the giveaway, I'll have to pass out on C&C out of principe, I'm still in the EA hate-boycot-wagon:mad:, so no origin for me.

Even if I really really want to play any C&C:(
 
I'd like to just get rid of a bunch of keys I've been sitting on. I don't even have most of these games but I'd like them to go to a good home (backlog).

1. Please reply to this thread with a request for ONE game, and I will PM you the key/link.
2. You must have been a registered member here for over 1 year.
3. First come, first serve.

Games
Titan Quest - sent to Octonaut
Summoner - sent to chibe
Full Mojo Rampage - sent to staknhalo
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition - sent to DarkLegacy
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit - sent to BroHamBone
KickBeat Steam Edition - sent to BurntToast
NiGHTS Into Dreams - sent to lmd
The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff Key - sent to griff30
The Sims 3 Late Night Key - sent to griff30
 
Last edited:
1. Please reply to this thread with a request for ONE game, and I will PM you the key/link.
2. You must have been a registered member here for over 1 year.
3. First come, first serve.

I'll take Full Mojo Rampage please. Thanks :)
 
1. Please reply to this thread with a request for ONE game, and I will PM you the key/link.
2. You must have been a registered member here for over 1 year.
3. First come, first serve.


I'll take Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition off of your hands if it is still available :)
 
I'd like to just get rid of a bunch of keys I've been sitting on. I don't even have most of these games but I'd like them to go to a good home (backlog).

1. Please reply to this thread with a request for ONE game, and I will PM you the key/link.
2. You must have been a registered member here for over 1 year.
3. First come..


Gotham City Imposters Pro kit please.
 
I'd like to just get rid of a bunch of keys I've been sitting on. I don't even have most of these games but I'd like them to go to a good home (backlog).

1. Please reply to this thread with a request for ONE game, and I will PM you the key/link.
2. You must have been a registered member here for over 1 year.
3. First come, first serve.

KickBeat Steam Edition
 
I have the following free codes available. I already have these games.

Hitman:Absolution
Thief
Murdered: Soul Suspect
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut

PM me for the codes.
 
I'd like to just get rid of a bunch of keys I've been sitting on. I don't even have most of these games but I'd like them to go to a good home (backlog).



Games


The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff Key
The Sims 3 Late Night Key

I'd love to have either of these if available:

The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff Key
The Sims 3 Late Night Key

Thanks!
Beggars cant be choosers.
 
I have the following free codes available. I already have these games.

Hitman:Absolution
Thief
Murdered: Soul Suspect
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut

PM me for the codes.

ygpm for DE:HR-DC!
 
I'd like to just get rid of a bunch of keys I've been sitting on. I don't even have most of these games but I'd like them to go to a good home (backlog).

1. Please reply to this thread with a request for ONE game, and I will PM you the key/link.
2. You must have been a registered member here for over 1 year.
3. First come, first serve.

Games
NiGHTS Into Dreams

May I have NiGHTS Into Dreams?
 
I'd like to just get rid of a bunch of keys I've been sitting on. I don't even have most of these games but I'd like them to go to a good home (backlog).

1. Please reply to this thread with a request for ONE game, and I will PM you the key/link.
2. You must have been a registered member here for over 1 year.
3. First come, first serve.

Games
Summoner

Mind if I get that summoner?
 
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut - GONE
Supreme Commander 2 - GONE

PM me for the codes
 
Last edited:
I have the following free codes available. I already have these games.

Hitman:Absolution Gone to sifter
Thief - Gone to DonInKansas
Murdered: Soul Suspect Gone to Araxie
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut Gone to snoozininsomniac

PM me for the codes.

All PMs answered. Given to the first person that asked for it.
 
I have the following free codes available.
All rules apply , Must be a [H] Member 1+yrs.

Cave Story+ - GONE
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key (origin) -GONE
Supreme Commander 2 - GONE
 
Last edited:
Back
Top