• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Perpetual Free Steam Codes Thread

Removed [strike=]I would like to give "War of the Roses: Kingmaker" a try. It seems pretty interesting. Thanks in advanced r00k.[/s]

Sorry, thought it was a full game stand alone.
 
Last edited:
no apology necessary whatsoever r00k, your generosity is very much appreciated
 
I have the following up for grabs! First to reply in this thread gets it.

Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West - GIVEN TO GRIFF30
 
Last edited:
I've got some DLC I want to get rid of, please note you'll need the base games to enjoy...

Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit
The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff
The Sims 3 Late Night
Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul - GONE claimed by thedocta45
First to reply gets it. Must have been a member here for > 1 year.
 
Last edited:
I've got some DLC I want to get rid of, please note you'll need the base games to enjoy...

Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit
The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff
The Sims 3 Late Night
Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul

First to reply gets it. Must have been a member here for > 1 year.

PM sent
 
I got Serious Sam 3 if anyone wants it.

given to: TheOneKnownAsMe and d50man
 
Last edited by a moderator:
These should all work..
PM Me if you take one so I can remove.

STEAM:
Red Faction: Guerilla
Steam: 5G0JZ-PZWI7-ADLJA

Dark Siders
Steam: TM6RM-H5P4D-YL572

Offpsring Fling
6ZF6L-P70Y2-CIM55




ORIGIN:
Mirors Edge
Origin: H95M-VMWW-JGN7-CFZE-BY59

Dead Space 1
Origin: ETKT-L4KY-CKMN-7DUF-LJFY


Looking for Flight/Racing/Mech FPS simulator type games if anyone has something fun.. Just got NVidia Surround setup and looking for something to immerse in for a bit..
 
These should all work..
PM Me if you take one so I can remove.

STEAM:
Red Faction: Guerilla
Steam: 5G0JZ-PZWI7-ADLJA

Dark Siders
Steam: TM6RM-H5P4D-YL572

Offpsring Fling
6ZF6L-P70Y2-CIM55




ORIGIN:
Mirors Edge
Origin: H95M-VMWW-JGN7-CFZE-BY59

Dead Space 1
Origin: ETKT-L4KY-CKMN-7DUF-LJFY


Looking for Flight/Racing/Mech FPS simulator type games if anyone has something fun.. Just got NVidia Surround setup and looking for something to immerse in for a bit..


Why does people still post keys for all trolls to view and take??????
 
I've got some DLC I want to get rid of, please note you'll need the base games to enjoy...

Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit
The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff
The Sims 3 Late Night
Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul

First to reply gets it. Must have been a member here for > 1 year.

Would like to take the Rome2 DLC if you still have it.

PM sent. In any case, thanks!
 
This is really a neat thread. Hopefully I can add to this sometime and also benefit from it!
 
Steam Keys:

Dungeonbowl:
Gone

Day One: Garry's Incident:
Gone

SpaceChem:
Gone

SpaceChem: 63 Corvi DLC:
Gone

Chaser
gone

Neighbours From Hell Compilation
Gone

Magicka: Wizard Wars
Gone

Mirror's Edge
Gone

Dino D-Day:
Gone
 
Last edited:
Originally Posted by Cold Dark Shadow View Post
yeah i know, i was just being lazy. i got a few more i might give away and go that route with it.

If you want to swap games PM me. I've got about 15 Humble links just sitting around.

same here. I have some humble links that I wont use.
 
Back
Top