Perpetual Free Steam Codes Thread

yea and didnt bother to mention that they took it or said thanks in the thread. thats why i ask that they send me a pm request for it.

sorry guys I was walking out the door or would of used the pm way. I'll have a couple more later

pm me for darksiders steam key.... lurkers be damned :) gone to -
vtommy

Last edited:
This thread should be remade with rules. I see this stuff far to many times where people just toss the key up. It shouldn't be allowed. Far to many ACTUAL users luck out. I'm not complaining for myself since I never bother in this thread. I just like to look from time to time. But there are many other HONEST members that check this thread who don't have a problem giving thanks but we always have the lazy members who just want to toss up the key knowing far well that the ugly happens every time.

Journey of a Roach free key it's on Indie Gala so you need to sign to get the key don't have a direct
Steam key was going to gift it.

I have
1 x The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II steam key GONE to griff30
1 x Stanley Parable steam key GONE to Raekwon

up for grabs!

Last edited:
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II
Sounds like a game my kid would love.
Still out there?

I have
1 x The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II steam key
1 x Stanley Parable steam key GONE to Raekwon

up for grabs!

Would Love the van hellsing code if you still got it! ^_^

edit-

Toss it over to griff =P. Can't help but think of kids being happy =P.

im not sure if you can request a game but if anyone has Crysis 1 i would love to take it off your hands. I dont care if its on steam or origin.

If I cant request a game please dont as I dont want to offend anyone thanks

It's not for Steam but I have a free code for Pacific Rim if anyone else uses Vudu/Flixster/Ultraviolet/etc. From the 3d bluray special edition gift box set but not sure if it will offer a 3d version. Bought the original 3d BR, rebought when I found a cheap SE copy. Don't need the extra code. Expires Oct 2015.

I've got a key for Out of the Park Baseball '15 for Steam. I'm not into stats type games but perhaps one of you are.

GONE to braamer

Last edited:
Anyone have an extra copy of Lost Planet 3 from the humble bundle?

Last edited:
Limit 1 per person. Must have been a member for, oh, let's go with 3 years. Do not PM me - please post in here what game you'd like, that way people can see what has been spoken for. All are steam unless otherwise noted. I've got the following up for grabs:

The Wolf Among Us (Telltale Key) CLAIMED
The Walking Dead: Season 2 (Telltale Key) CLAIMED
Puzzle Agent CLAIMED
Crimsonland CLAIMED
FOTONICA CLAIMED
Overture
Of Guards and Thieves CLAIMED
Hero of the Kingdom 2 CLAIMED

Last edited:
lol missed the don't PM so sorry for sending one. I will take the walking dead season 2 if you still have it. sorry again.
chris

First to PM me gets the game. Limit 1 per person. Must have been a member for, oh, let's go with 3 years. Do not PM me - please post in here what game you'd like, that way people can see what has been spoken for. All are steam unless otherwise noted. I've got the following up for grabs:

The Wolf Among Us (Telltale Key)
The Walking Dead: Season 2 (Telltale Key)
Puzzle Agent
Crimsonland
FOTONICA
Overture
Of Guards and Thieves
Hero of the Kingdom 2

Um it says to PM then says Do not PM me????

Not familiar with telltale keys... Does that mean they won't work on steam? If they will I'm interested in The Wolf Among Us. Just confused all around with this post. :confused:

Back