• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Official Moola Invites Thread

Im sorry. But What is this thread for? What are the invites for?
 
ok ok you can win real cash. Did anyone here actually win real money? And do you have to be 18?
 
Hupo said:
ok ok you can win real cash. Did anyone here actually win real money? And do you have to be 18?

I think you may need to be 18 (you have to enter your birthdate), but there's no way for them to verify any of it.

And yes, people have won real money from this.

my.php
 
I did not have to be 18 to enter as it's not actually gambling. You can't risk any of your own money. I do have 1 invite left, so feel free to PM me with your email :)
 
I still have two invites, PM me with your email address and I will edit this as they go.

Edit: Gone!
 
Hupo said:
anyone win here?

I have two words for you: r-e-a-d-i-n-g___c-o-m-p-e-h-e-n-s-i-o-n.

I already told you hat people have won, and I showed you one of the checks I received as proof.
 
I have 2 invites. PM me for them. I'll get them out ASAP.

EDIT: Gone! Have fun guys!
 
I have 3 More! Let me know by PM if you want one!

There are now 3 games that are fun to play and can net some decent money on your offtime.
 
I have 3 more, send a PM with your email address and I will send it to you. I will edit this when they're gone.

Edit: Gone.
 
I got 3 invites, just hit me up with a PM with your email, and the invite will be there shortly
 
Back
Top