Official Moola Invites Thread

I'll have one. Getting one.

:D

Still trying figure out what this site is, sounds to good to be true, but seems real..

Thx. :D

L1ght said:
I'll have one.

lukebussATgmail.com

Still trying figure out what this site is, sounds to good to be true, but seems real..

Thx. :D

sent, I still have 2 more invites, just PM me if you want one

Just got a bunch of new invites, pm me for one.

I'll edit this post when they're gone :D

Was just given a bunch more Moola invites! Pm me your email and I'll send you one.

I'll edit this post when they're gone.

yay im doing good. im up to level 12 :)

if someone needs an invite lmk, ive got 3

invite allowance was just upped. i have four more. first four to PM me will get em.

::edit::

two left now..

Woot!! Just cashed out my first $10.00! :cool: Now I'll keep playing a little bit here and there, and if I get my check I'll be playing even more, since I'll know its legit! BTW, I still have some invites left too.. As with all other requests here, PM me if interested...

ValeX said:
I was trying something a couple nights ago.

Remote assistance into another computer on your LAN, make 2 moola accounts and play against yourself. Its a very very slow way to profit, but its 100% win rate.........i got bored of it after about an hour, but maybe if some other people wanted to do it with me, we could make some better cash?

ValeX

yeah ive tried that but it takes a while to make any money like you said.

ValeX said:
I was trying something a couple nights ago.

Remote assistance into another computer on your LAN, make 2 moola accounts and play against yourself. Its a very very slow way to profit, but its 100% win rate.........i got bored of it after about an hour, but maybe if some other people wanted to do it with me, we could make some better cash?

ValeX

I'll have to try that, how do you arrange to play against certain people?

Total of 5 invites available. PM me with your email address if you're interested.

Back