• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Official Moola Invites Thread

I've got three. PM me with your email addy, and I'll send them off tonight.
 
Have any of you guys gotten far enough to actually be able to cash out yet? I keep getting to level 9 then I lose :(
 
Boogalou said:
Have any of you guys gotten far enough to actually be able to cash out yet? I keep getting to level 9 then I lose :(

my room8 cashed out $30 a few nights ago
 
If anyone has an extra one I would like one. I live on opposite time of the states so my ninja like reflexes to pm someone are useless :(

Bonksnp (AT) yahoooooOOOoooo dot com (no theres not really that many O's)
 
im looking for one too..if anyone can help rrlude AT hotmail D O ....T com

thanks in advance guys.
 
up to lvl 7 and lose :(


ALL GONE, for those i sent to, if it isn;t activated within 24 hours, i will cancel and send to someone else

Update $6.19 :D this is addicting even though i just wasted 1+ hour to earn 6 bucks (min $10 cash out)
 
Bonksnp said:
If anyone has an extra one I would like one. I live on opposite time of the states so my ninja like reflexes to pm someone are useless :(


Then why are you here? You have to be in the US or Canada to sign up. Anyone who sends you an invite would just be wasting it.
 
CEpeep said:
Then why are you here? You have to be in the US or Canada to sign up. Anyone who sends you an invite would just be wasting it.

Don't worry buddy. I'm a citizen of the United States of America just like you. I live in Kuwait on a military camp. :) And don't worry, I signed up and I'm playing just fine. ($1.28) woo! woo!

;)
 
Im in for 1 if any one has an extra.. crosshairs at gmail....dot ..com
TIA
 
Back
Top