• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Official Moola Invites Thread

I'm interested in seeing what this is. If anyone has an invite, please send one to <snip>

Received one from "levelred@***", whoever it is, thanks.
 
Stuey83 said:
WOO!

I hope the $3.50 you should have gotten from referral bonuses helped lead to that!
hmm.. i dont know.. all i know is that i was on a winning streak... :p
 
Hmm. Now might be a bad time to mention it, but everyone who cashes out should be aware that there is usually a fee to deposit the check into an American bank.

The check is issued for Canada and one of my accounts charged me $2 and another charged me $4 to process the checks.

I'm just reporting this so that nobody's will be as surprised as I was. *Don't shoot the messenger.*
 
3 more available. Please don't ask multiple people for invitations, its a waste for the duplicates. Not sure if the people I sent them to just haven't activated yet, but so far 0 of 3 have joined.

PM for an invitation
 
gots an invite, thanks


weeeee weeeeeeeeee
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 
Was just given 3 more invites. Pm me your email and I'll get your invite sent TODAY. I'll edit this post when they're gone :)
 
I have at least 3, but I think 4 invitations available. PM me for an invitation. Be sure to include your email address.
 
I have 2 invites left as well.....just pm me if you would like one :D
 
Back
Top