Network pics thread

We have a few i7 Opiplex 920 here, they aren't bad actually and they will run VMWare.

We have a few i7 Opiplex 920 here, they aren't bad actually and they will run VMWare.

it's sitting in the rack, its running esxi5 for me to play with other than that it doesn't really get used at all.

Its a fast computer too..

I am confused, I7 920 is the model of the processor, but what model Optiplex is it? Looks like the 990 I have on my desk.

Entertainment for the day. Setup was way to easy..

IMAG0711.jpg

IMAG0710.jpg

How much are they ? Model #

Given your in Canada It might vary, but we have 700 wrapped into the base, 4 handsets, chargers, and sip licensing/

I think its the Humpty Dumpty 4000 by Polycom.

KWS300 & Kirk 4020

Nice printout of a group policy object

Funny everyone notices everything else on my desk besides the picture. Last time it was the cherry pepsi cans. Now its our group policy that maps drives for users. Should build a picture booth for all pictures going forward. What a Day

Funny everyone notices everything else on my desk besides the picture. Last time it was the cherry pepsi cans. Now its our group policy that maps drives for users. Should build a picture booth for all pictures going forward. What a Day

Its always fun looking for interesting things, be on the desktop of the workstation or a piece of paper.

Not to play the Nortel man...but it looks like an old Nortel phone..unless they re-branded it from polycom..

you remember this?
large_24_24_nortel-7440-cordless.gif

T7406e Cordless Phone

Heh.. found these the other day while cleaning our storage room. A cookie to who can tell me what they are setting on.

NQyDS.jpg

Vents look like an old Cisco 1600, sadly I've seen a few of these in use for old 56k circuits.

ubiquityunifi002small.jpg

ubiquityunifi004small.jpg

Bought a 3-pack of Ubiquiti Networks Unifi. Going to install one possibly two of them tomorrow at a client's office. Was unsure if one AP would fully cover the client's office. Can't find a vendor selling individual Unifi's so I had to buy a 3-pack. I'll probably sell the other one later (or keep for myself).

Not sure on range. Haven't tried them yet. I got the regular version and not the Long Range ones.

The range is pretty crazy. I had to set my basement one to low TX power since all devices you just piled up on that one.

The basement one would actually hold a connection 200 feet away from the house before it roamed to the upstairs one, or was to far out of range for either.

I might get some of them unifi ap's once I get a house here in a month or so. I might also get the outdoor version of it also.

Back