Mass Effect Legendary Edition

I was level 29 and it came in at 57 when I imported the save. I got 999,999 credits and 10,000 of each mineral.

Maybe off on the conversion but you did come in at lvl 5 with 10K. I think the credit may depends on how much you have at the end of ME1 and I was maxed out.

Maybe off on the conversion but you did come in at lvl 5 with 10K. I think the credit may depends on how much you have at the end of ME1 and I was maxed out.
I don't remember my starting character level. I just remember that when I imported the save, it told me that my ME1 save was level 57 and I recall starting with 10K resources and 999,999 credits.

finished me1. so much of the game hasn't aged well. i never understood why people often say "i like the RPG elements in me1 compared to me2 and me3", the "rpg" elements in me1 amount to finding the same version of weapons, armor, mods and ammo types over.. and over.. and over again, making selling or reducing to omni gel a constant chore, and having to constantly look through your list of gear to make sure each squadmate is using what they should. aside from that the gameplay is exactly the same as the later games, just with clunkier combat and worse graphic.

anyhoo, onto me2 and ahhhh, it's so nice to be back. the legendary edition changes are minor but still noticeable and very welcome (lighting, textures, UI resolution, controller support.) the storytelling, combat, music, sound design, tight controls... what a masterpiece of a game.
Well, I'm one of those who prefers the RPG elements in ME1. Because there is a much more in-depth skill tree, where your choices matter. In ME2 and 3 you have 4 skills with 4 levels each, that you can all max out in a single playthrough, not much room for strategy and personal choice there.

And the squad composition for missions goes far beyond who you like, but you actually have to consider the skills of squad members. And I also like the fact that the types of weapons you can use is class restricted, everyone seem to hate this but it makes choosing your class matter, and it improves replayability of the game tenfold. Because you are forced to play a different style with each class.

i don't think anyone likes the 10 versions of each armor and weapon, and the constant reducing to omnigel chore, so that's a pretty weak strawman there.

I ended ME1 the same as Dan_D and started ME2 at level 5. The credits you get are definitely tied to how much you had at the end of the game because I "only" started with around 550,000 credits.
Well, I'm one of those who prefers the RPG elements in ME1. Because there is a much more in-depth skill tree, where your choices matter. In ME2 and 3 you have 4 skills with 4 levels each, that you can all max out in a single playthrough, not much room for strategy and personal choice there.

And the squad composition for missions goes far beyond who you like, but you actually have to consider the skills of squad members. And I also like the fact that the types of weapons you can use is class restricted, everyone seem to hate this but it makes choosing your class matter, and it improves replayability of the game tenfold. Because you are forced to play a different style with each class.

i don't think anyone likes the 10 versions of each armor and weapon, and the constant reducing to omnigel chore, so that's a pretty weak strawman there.
Squad choice is actually more critical in ME2 than it is in the other two games. They deliberately limited the powers you have available so you need to pick the right squad to deal with different types of enemies. Your squad mates can only max 2 powers in ME2 out of 4. While Shepard can max out 4 out of 7, power distribution among the specialized classes you can pick really makes you have to choose what your weak point is going to be. There is a lot more strategy that goes into combat compared to ME1 because of it.

In ME3 they did make you kind of OP, but the number and diversity of enemies kind of makes up for it. You still have to make the right choices in squad composition since the Sentinel is really the only class that can handle just about everything. I also like the loadout system for weapons they chose to go with in ME3. Yes, you can equip any weapon, but you have to consider the penalties applied from carrying a heavier loadout. The cooldown penalty in particular really hurts the pure power classes like Adept.

The progression of ME1 is definitely more RPG-like, but I have to honestly say that the refined systems in the latter two games really define the series from a gameplay perspective and make it feel unique.

The progression of ME1 is definitely more RPG-like, but I have to honestly say that the refined systems in the latter two games really define the series from a gameplay perspective and make it feel unique.
The thing is, that everything that is better in 2/3 is independent of the RPG elements and complimentary skills. Yes you have to consider squad composition for combat, eg taking one squad member that has shock, one that has fire damage, etc. But the games are already much easier than ME1, so it's not that critical. In ME1, you needed to consider lockpicking and electronics, so you could defeat higher level locks, that was a much better system than choosing the squad based on blue or red explosions (pun intended).

Combat wise of course I prefer ME2 over 1, which makes it an overall better game, but I don't know where this notion suddenly came from that everything is crap in ME1.

The thing is, that everything that is better in 2/3 is independent of the RPG elements and complimentary skills. Yes you have to consider squad composition for combat, eg taking one squad member that has shock, one that has fire damage, etc. But the games are already much easier than ME1, so it's not that critical. In ME1, you needed to consider lockpicking and electronics, so you could defeat higher level locks, that was a much better system than choosing the squad based on blue or red explosions (pun intended).

Combat wise of course I prefer ME2 over 1, which makes it an overall better game, but I don't know where this notion suddenly came from that everything is crap in ME1.
On Insanity I think ME1 is the easiest out of all three. That is including the original versions of the games.

I'm not implying that ME1 is "crap" at all, just that compared to the other three from a gameplay perspective it is pretty mediocre. Despite having more talents and powers to manage the game lacked the amount of depth the other two have. I quite enjoyed my playthrough of the LE version I just did, but the repetition and single strategy to every encounter still makes the experience feel lacking compared to the rest of the trilogy.

On Insanity I think ME1 is the easiest out of all three. That is including the original versions of the games.
I think that's dependent on what build you go with and and I think it's more end game stuff that's easier(with a decent build) with early in the game actually being more difficult, the different balance between early and end game stuff is a simply a function of PC skill mattering a bit more and actual player skill mattering less though it also allows a little more wiggle room for a subpar build which I'm sure was intended.

So I'm back to this again - I finished a paragon engineer and I got a shitty ending where I failed and nothing happened, reapers continued apparently, Liara on holo-vid underground telling other races how I'm a big fat failure and then after credits the typical winter forest with an adult and a kid talking about how Shepard was successful or something, very strange, I'm not sure what to make of it other than Liara got all pissy and made a video calling me a loser. I now hate her more than Ashley.

So I'm back to this again - I finished a paragon engineer and I got a shitty ending where I failed and nothing happened, reapers continued apparently, Liara on holo-vid underground telling other races how I'm a big fat failure and then after credits the typical winter forest with an adult and a kid talking about how Shepard was successful or something, very strange, I'm not sure what to make of it other than Liara got all pissy and made a video calling me a loser. I now hate her more than Ashley.
I thought that was the ending you got when you failed to select R,G or B endings ...

You need to get your Galactic Readiness or whatever they're called now to 7800+, If you start ME3 fresh, then you pretty much have to do every single side quest and DLC with a positive result. If you import from ME1 then ME2 and have done most of the side quest with positive results then it'll be a lot easier in ME3. Every little thing like not punching the reporter and being positive with Conrad to sparing the Rachni adds to the effort.

Last edited:
i'll never understand how people can play these games and not figure out what you're supposed to be doing for the best possible outcomes, lol

You need to get your Galactic Readiness or whatever they're called now to 7800+, If you start ME3 fresh, then you pretty much have to do every single side quest and DLC with a positive result. If you import from ME1 then ME2 and have done most of the side quest with positive results then it'll be a lot easier in ME3. Every little thing like not punching the reporter and being positive with Conrad to sparing the Rachni adds to the effort.
you don't have to do paragon things to get galactic readiness up.. in almost every case, the renegade option gives you galactic readiness in the end also, it'll just be written differently, i.e. if you save the captured rachni queen in me3 (paragon) you get war assets from rachni workers, but if you leave the queen to die (renegade) then you will get aralakh company as a war asset. (in that particular case there is a scenario where shepard killed the queen in me1 so the queen in me3 is artificially created, and if shepard chooses to save THAT queen you actually suffer a war asset LOSS... because it's obviously a stupid choice lol.)

you don't have to do paragon things to get galactic readiness up.. in almost every case, the renegade option gives you galactic readiness in the end also, it'll just be written differently, i.e. if you save the captured rachni queen in me3 (paragon) you get war assets from rachni workers, but if you leave the queen to die (renegade) then you will get aralakh company as a war asset. (in that particular case there is a scenario where shepard killed the queen in me1 so the queen in me3 is artificially created, and if shepard chooses to save THAT queen you actually suffer a war asset LOSS... because it's obviously a stupid choice lol.)

Yes, you can take both path but since he was using a Paragon engineer, I went with Paragon examples.

i'll never understand how people can play these games and not figure out what you're supposed to be doing for the best possible outcomes, lol

Cause "spoilers"! Not everyone wants spoilers so they do miss out on things sometimes and not everyone did all the DLCs (there's a few I hated so I probably won't do them in LE again). But, yes, if you don't do everything, you should be prepare to face the consequences. But it's tough to get everything right on the 1st playthrough without spoilers.

Last edited:
I think my problem is that I skipped some side quests early on in ME 3 and when you get to the point to assault the Cerberus base its too late, better to do them early on as soon as you get them because my galactic readiness was not maxed out. I also feel that I got a little impatient with the new apartment DLC that was included, lots of role playing stuff and no shooting or killing.
I am going to start a new play through from ME 1 again, debating on class, my first run here was engineer as I never played it in the initial trilogy and on normal mode with maxed out incinerate and overload, it was way too easy. I’m leaning towards an adept since I never went full adept either. Looking at my saves from the initial trilogy I played vanguard, soldier and sentinel so I’ll probably get to those classes last.

Attachments

• engineer.png
    engineer.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • engineer 2 .png
    engineer 2 .png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Cause "spoilers"! Not everyone wants spoilers so they do miss out on things sometimes and not everyone did all the DLCs (there's a few I hated so I probably won't do them in LE again). But, yes, if you don't do everything, you should be prepare to face the consequences. But it's tough to get everything right on the 1st playthrough without spoilers.

Without spoilers I saved everyone in ME2 and got to max readiness in ME3 both on my first playthrough. That said, it is easy to miss things in 3 and without MP there to be a backup source of points it is easy to not get 100%.

Well, saving everyone is pretty easy for ME2 since team building was half the story and doing the loyalty mission is a given since you can't even unlock their full skill tree without them. Needing to upgrade the Normandy was also a given since Joker keep talking about it and it comes up in bold [UPGRADE] in all the NPC conversation. It's more the small side missions and varies minor decision that can come back to help/hinder you in later games. Yes, those usually does not adds up to a huge chunk but every little bit help now that the required score for the best option was so high.

Last edited:
I think my problem is that I skipped some side quests early on in ME 3 and when you get to the point to assault the Cerberus base its too late, better to do them early on as soon as you get them because my galactic readiness was not maxed out. I also feel that I got a little impatient with the new apartment DLC that was included, lots of role playing stuff and no shooting or killing.
I am going to start a new play through from ME 1 again, debating on class, my first run here was engineer as I never played it in the initial trilogy and on normal mode with maxed out incinerate and overload, it was way too easy. I’m leaning towards an adept since I never went full adept either. Looking at my saves from the initial trilogy I played vanguard, soldier and sentinel so I’ll probably get to those classes last.

Side quests on the main planets are gated behind the final plot mission on those planets. For example, you can't do the final Tuchanka mission and then go back and do the one where you rescue the crew of the downed Turian ship. There is also another one where you capture a ground to space cannon on the same planet. This will disappear once you've completed the main story mission for that planet.

Not what he meant. If you are paying attention while playing the game and trying to do everything in it then it should be easy enough to figure out what needs to be done.

Without spoilers I saved everyone in ME2 and got to max readiness in ME3 both on my first playthrough. That said, it is easy to miss things in 3 and without MP there to be a backup source of points it is easy to not get 100%.
It was impossible to get to the original requirements for all endings without DLC or MP, but they did relax them a bit in one of the patches and the DLCs added a lot of points as well. Think I had somewhere around 4800 effective readiness the last time I played ME3 on a imported ME2 save without doing any MP matches. The legendary edition includes all DLC so it should be easier to get to that level. Still on ME1 in the legendary edition so not sure if they changed the effective readiness to be 100% instead of 50%+percentage gained in MP.

It was impossible to get to the original requirements for all endings without DLC or MP, but they did relax them a bit in one of the patches and the DLCs added a lot of points as well. Think I had somewhere around 4800 effective readiness the last time I played ME3 on a imported ME2 save without doing any MP matches. The legendary edition includes all DLC so it should be easier to get to that level. Still on ME1 in the legendary edition so not sure if they changed the effective readiness to be 100% instead of 50%+percentage gained in MP.

There's also the Galaxy at War at N7HQ, a couple minutes a few times each day will get you from 50% to 100% in 4-5 days, about the time you need to get through the game at a decent pace. It's still working after all these years for the original ME3.

Last edited:
Not what he meant. If you are paying attention while playing the game and trying to do everything in it then it should be easy enough to figure out what needs to be done.

Yes for the main plot and important missions but you certainly does not have to have the optimal outcome on everything with MP and Galaxy at War and not everyone went through all the DLCs the first time around but you can still get 100%. But now doing all the small stuff well is important without MP and GAW and some would require spoiler if you don't want to run through them twice.

Last edited:
i never once looked up a spoiler or any sort of guide when i was playing through all three games, and i got the "ideal" outcomes for each the first time.. if the game gives you options to do things, such as the squad member loyalty missions and ship upgrades in ME2, the very first thing that should cross your mind is "hmm.. there must be a reason the creators of this game are telling me about this, right?" especially the ship upgrades... there is literally no specific reason given for those upgrades, thus the ONLY conclusion you can draw is that there WILL be a reason for them later in the game. it's like "chekov's gun" but it's "chekov's optional sidequests" lol.

Probably a bit late but for anyone starting LE, I can't really stress playing all 3 in sequence enough. ME1 with the improved combat and Mako mechanic isn't really that hard or long, If you're not after achievements. Just make a run in easy or casual which will get you to lvl 28-29 in legendary mode which will get you either a lvl 4-5 import into ME2. Be sure to sell all the unnecessary stuff before the end and you'll import into ME2 with at least 1 mil credit and 9k-10k of each minerals (most that's like over 30% of the EZero you'll need and one that's hardest to find. Credit is useful as the early mission really does not pay much and having some minerals on hand will let you do some early upgrades if you plan on running ME2 in high difficulty level and it also cut down the time you need to spent on scanning (the most boring part of the game). Having your Max Paragon/Renegade carried over also makes it easier to achieve better results in the early game. Most importantly. You gain a lot of stuff that will make it easier to achieve a high enough Galactic Readiness in ME3.

Last edited:
i never once looked up a spoiler or any sort of guide when i was playing through all three games, and i got the "ideal" outcomes for each the first time.. if the game gives you options to do things, such as the squad member loyalty missions and ship upgrades in ME2, the very first thing that should cross your mind is "hmm.. there must be a reason the creators of this game are telling me about this, right?" especially the ship upgrades... there is literally no specific reason given for those upgrades, thus the ONLY conclusion you can draw is that there WILL be a reason for them later in the game. it's like "chekov's gun" but it's "chekov's optional sidequests" lol.

Yes, as I said, the main quest and major NPC quests are fairly straight forward and you couldn't miss it if you try. But we're talking about achieving the best option for ME3 endgame. Without MP and Galaxy at War. Every small side quest and action helps and knowing when to paragon and when to renegade (while both work within that game), translate to different GR points in ME3 and there's no way to know till you get there. Also, if you look at the number of "Save so and so" and "save Everyone" videos on Youtube. You kinda figure that enough people didn't figure that out.

The first time I played ME2, I did it without any guide what so ever. I simply did everything in the game and only Miranda died. The reason she died is I didn't have enough paragon points to settle the conflict between her and jack. This is because, I didn't spec my character correctly and lost out on the paragon points needed to resolve that conflict. Then, I made the mistake of taking Miranda in my final squad which guaranteed her death. I didn't know that at the time, nor did I know the mechanics of how the defensive scoring system worked at the end. Aside from that one error, I made it through with everyone else as a survivor.

A friend of mine on the other hand actually made it through ME2 with only three or four surviving squad mates. He has the worst playthrough of anyone I've ever seen. I think he got Wrex and Ashley killed in ME1, and then Garrus and most everyone else killed in ME2.

Not only all quest but make sure you get 100% scan on all systems (still a pain but nowhere near as bad as scanning for needed minerals in ME2) as there are more war asset to be found through scanning, it might be 50 here and 200 there but they do add up.

Not only all quest but make sure you get 100% scan on all systems (still a pain but nowhere near as bad as scanning for needed minerals in ME2) as there are more war asset to be found through scanning, it might be 50 here and 200 there but they do add up.
i can't back this up but i'm sure you don't need to 100% the game to get the "best" outcome in the end (though of course if you don't know what the actual limit is, you're best off doing it all anyway)

i can't back this up but i'm sure you don't need to 100% the game to get the "best" outcome in the end (though of course if you don't know what the actual limit is, you're best off doing it all anyway)
This came directly from the Dev, if you only play ME3 without ME1 & 2 imports and want the best endgame options, you'll have to do pretty much every single quest, DLC and 100% scan all system for War Assets.

Last edited:
In the regular version of ME3 was 4800 effective rating or somehting like that originally, but it was lowered to 4000 or something like that for the absolute best ending (only a minor modification of the second best ending) in a patch. They lowered it so more people could get to it without grinding in MP.

I'm buying this tonight at 1AM when I get paid. Enough waiting. Almost was an instant nope/hard pass once I found out that it has Denuvo, though. Seriously. Denuvo. On a 10+ year old trilogy with minimal enhancements, still running on UE3. WTF?

I have probably a thousand hours into the original trilogy over multiple playthroughs, so it'll be interesting to see first hand what's been given a glossy new coat of paint and what still looks like ass....

Impressions to follow.

EDIT: UGH, it has both Denuvo AND requires EA Origin? If I didn't love Mass Effect so much this would stop me dead in my tracks.

Last edited:
I'm buying this tonight at 1AM when I get paid. Enough waiting. Almost was an instant nope/hard pass once I found out that it has Denuvo, though. Seriously. Denuvo. On a 10+ year old trilogy with minimal enhancements, still running on UE3. WTF?

I have probably a thousand hours into the original trilogy over multiple playthroughs, so it'll be interesting to see first hand what's been given a glossy new coat of paint and what still looks like ass....

Impressions to follow.
Mass Effect 1 got the most work. ME2 and ME3's only real changes are a few bug fixes and higher resolution textures. DLC weapons are armors are now integrated in that they don't just show up in your inventory because you bought the DLC. They now come from shops in the game like many other items do. All three games support HUD scaling at higher resolutions. Previously, only ME2 did that if I recall correctly. The textures for ME1 and ME2 are pretty fantastic. However, there are still textures for ME3 that aren't great. I'm guessing they didn't really have 4K or higher textures to go back to and they simply upscaled what they had. The base textures they started with for things like the N7 Defender armor are better than they are in the vanilla game, but look underwhelming compared to other textures in the game.

Where you really see the visual improvements are in the environment, cut scenes, and NPC's. Weapons and armors are better of course, but some of those things are where they didn't go far enough. I plan on making new textures for these things like I did before. However, we don't yet have the tools to do it. The Mass Effect modding community is addressing this pretty rapidly, but I have no date on the release of tools for the Legendary Edition. But, we should one day have the ability to mod the games to the same extent that ME3 was modded. Whether or not the same volume of content, or the same mods will be re-released is another matter. I know some guys are actively working on doing so, while others have no intention of doing so.

Some of the old bugs are still present, but the crash to desktop on Ilium is fixed, Shepard wearing his regular uniform while having weapons on at the approach to the Citadel in Priority Citadel II have been fixed, and so on. Clipping in cutscenes, Shepard having the wrong weapons in cutscenes and other things the trilogy is infamous for are largely still issues.

They got rid of the smiley face on the back of Garrus' armor in the first game :rage: It now looks like an aloof vampire.

1622658886381.png
1622658970077.png

Mass Effect 1 got the most work. ME2 and ME3's only real changes are a few bug fixes and higher resolution textures. DLC weapons are armors are now integrated in that they don't just show up in your inventory because you bought the DLC. They now come from shops in the game like many other items do. All three games support HUD scaling at higher resolutions. Previously, only ME2 did that if I recall correctly. The textures for ME1 and ME2 are pretty fantastic. However, there are still textures for ME3 that aren't great. I'm guessing they didn't really have 4K or higher textures to go back to and they simply upscaled what they had. The base textures they started with for things like the N7 Defender armor are better than they are in the vanilla game, but look underwhelming compared to other textures in the game.

Where you really see the visual improvements are in the environment, cut scenes, and NPC's. Weapons and armors are better of course, but some of those things are where they didn't go far enough. I plan on making new textures for these things like I did before. However, we don't yet have the tools to do it. The Mass Effect modding community is addressing this pretty rapidly, but I have no date on the release of tools for the Legendary Edition. But, we should one day have the ability to mod the games to the same extent that ME3 was modded. Whether or not the same volume of content, or the same mods will be re-released is another matter. I know some guys are actively working on doing so, while others have no intention of doing so.

Some of the old bugs are still present, but the crash to desktop on Ilium is fixed, Shepard wearing his regular uniform while having weapons on at the approach to the Citadel in Priority Citadel II have been fixed, and so on. Clipping in cutscenes, Shepard having the wrong weapons in cutscenes and other things the trilogy is infamous for are largely still issues.
Good to know exactly what to expect for $60 of my income. After a recent replay through the original releases I would expect 1 to get the most work. I'm disappointed that 3 doesn't fare better. There are some painfully low resolution textures and lightmaps in that game for as recent as it was. It always upset me that Bioware put no extra effort into the PC releases graphically. Hopefully ME:LA puts that right and at least looks solid at 2560x1440.

And thanks for informing me about mod tool status. I was wondering about when the mods would start showing up. I didn't know you did high resolution textures for the original trilogy. That takes time and talent, so hats off to you. Hopefully JohnP and AVPen among others will be doing updated versions of their mods for ME:LA (I always play 3 with the JAM mod, extended Anderson conversation, ME3Recalibrated, and the Tali romance mod [dat skin color though, so greenish :/ ]).

Last edited:
I guess if you're one of the privileged few to have 4 GTX 1080 Ti's in SLI to play smoothly at 4K Ultra the new release will be a must have but for the rest of the world? Not so much.
The ironic thing is nVIDIA stopped doing SLI profiles for new games starting the first of this year. As it is I doubt you'd need much more than a vanilla 1080 for full 4K on this game.

Good to know exactly what to expect for $60 of my income. After a recent replay through the original releases I would expect 1 to get the most work. I'm disappointed that 3 doesn't fare better. There are some painfully low resolution textures and lightmaps in that game for as recent as it was. It always upset me that Bioware put no extra effort into the PC releases graphically. Hopefully ME:LA puts that right and at least looks solid at 2560x1440.

And thanks for informing me about mod tool status. I was wondering about when the mods would start showing up. I didn't know you did high resolution textures for the original trilogy. That takes time and talent, so hats off to you. Hopefully JohnP and AVPen among others will be doing updated versions of their mods for ME:LA (I always play 3 with the JAM mod, extended Anderson conversation, ME3Recalibrated, and the Tali romance mod [dat skin color though, so greenish :/ ]).
It's not common knowledge that I did that. It was done under the name: "DeadMeat" back on the old BioWare forums. I mostly did armor and weapon textures mods. I learned as I went, making updates to the mods over and over again. Don't get me wrong, ME3 Legendary Edition is vastly improved texture wise. However, some of those textures could be better and despite what BioWare said, do not look as good as their modded versions. I'm part of the Mass Effect Modding Discord, which is how I know about the tools. Again, they aren't ready for public release yet but they are coming along nicely.

I always ran MEHEM, ME3Recalibrated, ALOT (which I contributed textures to) and EGM. I think I had a few others as well, there is a Miranda mod that works pretty well. I've also used the Tali Romance Mod and many others. In fact, I've probably tried all the major ones at one point or another. The only one I didn't mess with was the Thane mod. I mostly modded weapon textures and a few of the armors. Most notably, the N7 Defender Armor, which almost had to be made from scratch as the original was horrendous. The M76 Revenant machine gun was another one that was horrendously bad which I remade almost from scratch. Very little of the original texture is in the mod.

Last edited:
I wonder how many of you made different decision, conversation path in LE not because you want to try another path or get better results but because you're older/more life experience and your feeling to certain things have changed? I did some for the above reasons and I also did some because I'm taking my time this time around (vs initial playthrough) and paying more attention to some of the dialog.

I wonder how many of you made different decision, conversation path in LE not because you want to try another path or get better results but because you're older/more life experience and your feeling to certain things have changed? I did some for the above reasons and I also did some because I'm taking my time this time around (vs initial playthrough) and paying more attention to some of the dialog.
I've been going with more of the "middle ground" responses vs paragon or renegade ones.. there are some interesting lines of dialogue with those options. too bad you lose out on the paragon/renegade points though.

I used to play as paragon as possible when the games first came out, but since then I find it far more interesting (and more in line with how I'd actually run the missions IRL) to add a peppering of renegade here and there when it makes "sense" to do so. Be the good guy, sure, but endanger me or my crew and you're dead meat.

Last edited:

I have 8 playthroughs of ME1, 30 of ME2, and I'm on my 18th run of Mass Effect 3. I've chosen most dialog paths at one point or another. That said, I still occasionally get dialog I've never heard before. Or, I didn't remember some dialog given how old the game is and how many playthroughs I've had. They blur together at this point.

Back