LG 48CX

I am also running into a problem (Triple CX's) whereby the screens dim when there has been no activity on them. I have not timed it yet. But anyone know what is going on? Is there some sort of dimming setting on a timer for the TV to help prevent burn in?

If I move a drag a window on a dimmed screen, it turns to full brightness.

UPDATE:
- I just turned off power saving mode in the general/additional settings/ menu area. Will see if that does the trick. --- Nope. That wasn't it.

Last edited:
I'd consider upgrading to a custom 3000 series card that has two hdmi 2.1 outputs, if possible. Then you'd only have to use a single dp adapter.

I'm using two dp adapters on 43" 60hz 4k side monitors which I use for desktop apps incl. browsing, watching streaming apps and other multimedia, file managment, chat apps, readouts and progress meters, screenshot app, 3rd party notepad, some image editing, etc etc. Once in awhile when I wake up the screens from idle, one will blink it's desktop several times until it gets a solid signal. Occasionally one of the two will just have no signal on wakeup and I'll have to hot plug it's hdmi cable on the adapter. Luckily they each have a different colored end on their hdmi cable so it's easy to tell which is which.

I'm using a 32" 1440p VA g-sync monitor at 144hz in the middle on displayport, plus the two 4k 60hz hdmi 2.0 tvs-as-monitors each on a dp adapter. I could try putting one of them on the hdmi port to see if that avoids the issue happening again. It should, at least for one of the two.

A few other details:
-- I'm running off of 1080ti SC Hybrid gpus
-- It only happens to one or the other 4k hdmi monitor, never both, and never the dp 1.4 to dp 1.4 g-sync monitor
-- It doesn't happen every wakeup. That is, at least having completely no signal doesn't happen every time. The blinking briefly happens to one or the other monitor on display wakeup pretty regularly, but never both at the same time.
-- I'm using good 18Gbps cables. I do have a few 48Gbps cables I just bought ahead of time that I could swap out to test with. They are 6' or 10' copper cables, not fiber.
-- Since they aren't OLEDs , I have the screens time out after a few hours to standby.

I think it's a HDMI handshaking issue with the adapters. They are good adapters and otherwise work 100% after the handshaking.

I've had things like the windows store netflix app turn one or the other hdmi TVs black when it is running while netflix in a web browser would not. That is another HDCP/handshaking issue. It never happens to the displayport gaming monitor in the middle of the array.

Last edited:
kasakka - yes they do work at 1440p, 120hz + HDR. I had just updated my last post. I am running into trouble when I then try to change a DP monitor to 4k 120hz. All my screens go black. And I have to unplug the DP monitors. Sigh.

Your Titan Pascals don't support Display Stream Compression so I think that is the issue here. Just not enough bandwidth. You could try if it works if you set the displays for 4:2:0 chroma subsampling as 4K 120 Hz 8-bit 4:2:0 SDR is possible even over HDMI 2.0 on the CX series.

Your Titan Pascals don't support Display Stream Compression so I think that is the issue here. Just not enough bandwidth. You could try if it works if you set the displays for 4:2:0 chroma subsampling as 4K 120 Hz 8-bit 4:2:0 SDR is possible even over HDMI 2.0 on the CX series.

Ok! Thanks so much for all of your help and knowledge! I think I will remain patient until the 3090 comes out. As for now, this 1440p looks really solid TBH. I can totally deal with this until I can upgrade the video card.

Cheers, man!

I am also running into a problem (Triple CX's) whereby the screens dim when there has been no activity on them. I have not timed it yet. But anyone know what is going on? Is there some sort of dimming setting on a timer for the TV to help prevent burn in?

If a move a drag a window on a dimmed screen, it turns to full brightness.

This is ASBL or Automatic Static Brightness Limiter in action. It will start to dim the display when it detects static content, which happens to be basically all the time on a desktop display. The way to reset it is to show for example a bright white window or play a video or something.

But the real fix for that is to turn off Automatic Static Brightness Limiter in the service menu. You can google for instructions, you need the LG service remote (from eBay) or an Android phone with an IR Blaster and the LG Service Menu app (a few bucks). I used the Android phone route with an old Samsung Galaxy S4 and it worked well.

Just DO NOT TOUCH THE "InStop" menu as you could apparently easily mess up your OLED if you try the wrong things there.

Is anyone using the BX version which is the entry level of the OLED 2020 series? I'm using the 55" BX model and 1440p and 1080p @ 120Mhz works fine for me with full 4:4:4 chroma. I don't have a HDMI 2.1 source or a NVIDIA 3000 series card so I cannot confirm if it can do 4:4:4 120Hz at 2160p.

If a move a drag a window on a dimmed screen, it turns to full brightness.

There are a lot of technologies in the newer OLEDs to help prevent burn in. Personally I would set screens to run a slideshow or other screensaver after a set period, and I'd set one in the energy saving settings of the tv's OSD in case the operating system, an app, or pc hardware crashes to a static screen. I wouldn't turn off auto dimming features unless I were running something dynamic in full screen that the dimming wasn't recognizing as something it shouldn't dim.

It's too bad there isn't some blacklist/whitelist for apps with a fullscreen checkbox that you could load into the OSD using an LG app. A tech like that would be useful to disable the dimming timeout or increase the dimming timeout by a great amount while certain apps are running.

You could probably set a minimize/restore hotkey in displayfusion pro, or even a window highlight or window focus hotkey or some other unobtrusive displayfusion screen action. So you could set one up for each monitor or one global action. Then you could just hit the hotkey to wake all of the screens up from dimming when you need them. Personally I tie a lot of window managment and app launching to a streamdeck using displayfusion hotkeys. I can also connect hotkeys to my low profile dual pedal peripheral under my desk or any of my "num pad" style buttons on my "mmo mouse" (perdition red dragon).

With three screens I'm not really focusing on them all directly at the same time anymore so the dimming really wouldn't bother me as long as it was bright when I looked at it. That makes me wonder if you could benefit from an action tied to an eye tracking setup like those some streamers use. Then, whenever you looked at a particular monitor, the action would "wake it up" from being dim.

https://gaming.tobii.com/product/eye-tracker-5/
Intuitively interact and navigate in Windows 10 with ease. Use features such as mouse warp, to teleport your cursor to where you are looking, or swap between programs and screens using your eyes.

Last edited:
TBH I'm getting pretty sick of using this thing as a monitor. Really wish something comparable was available in 40" size.

I am with you on this one. I had a 43" 4k monitor for a while, and it was slightly larger than I wanted. Give me a 40" option, and I wouldn't be able to resist.

elvn - Thanks, man! Really interesting stuff too. Yeah I have yet to really use this setup a lot. I think I will leave it be for a bit and see. I haven't even gamed yet in F12020 with the triple monitor. That is next!!

Btw. I have ribbons screen saver set to 3 mins. And move my desktop icons or windows around a few times an hour. Paranoid about burn in! Will be interesting to see if anyone runs into it.

I am with you on this one. I had a 43" 4k monitor for a while, and it was slightly larger than I wanted. Give me a 40" option, and I wouldn't be able to resist.
I agree. I would pay $1k in a heartbeat for a 40" OLED for my computer.

While I agree that a smaller (than 48") display would be better, it's really just a matter of being able to sit at the right distance, right?

I've posted my setup before, but sitting at ~48 inches away, wall-mounting it, and having it just a little lower than desk height is pretty much ideal (for me).

IMG_20200912_163032 (1).jpg

Well, I just can't handle not being able to see my controls. I have a $3,500 F1 wheel coming that has a ton of controls on it.
<......>

Do professional drivers have to look at their controls IRL? :confused:

I do get that you like the open area feeling. VR is boxed in, literally, and also can run into some heat discomfort issues inside the "box" depending how aggressive you get too (especially sweaty workout games). My main issue was the screen door effect (especially on long view scenes/areas in movies and and games) and the limited resolution on the Quest 1. For the most part in the VR gen just coming out (quest 2 ~ $300, hp reverb G2) the screen door and resolution issues at least shouldn't be as much of a problem anymore.

In future gens the rez should keep increasing to the point where in-headset and AR/mixed reality virtual screen use - as if holograms of screens placed in your room - will actually be fully usable at decent resolutions within the greater rez of the headset itself. That and hopefully they will start being more like oversized glasses (think something like smaller hololens) rather than lunchboxes.

While I agree that a smaller (than 48") display would be better, it's really just a matter of being able to sit at the right distance, right?

I've posted my setup before, but sitting at ~48 inches away, wall-mounting it, and having it just a little lower than desk height is pretty much ideal (for me).

View attachment 281246

That's the way to do it. Nicely done.

I'm using a separate "island" desk shaped like a xbox one controller that is on caster wheels and I keep my monitors and monitor arms on their own bench like desk. I just redid the whole setup so that my side monitors are now in portrait mode and are far enough away to fit a 48" or 55" OLED in november. So the side portrait monitors are where the speakers are in your picture more or less. I'm trying that out at 48" away to utilize the array better at it's new extents and get everything set up right ahead of time.

At this distance my 43" 4k monitors benefited from increasing the scaling to 125% but it should be fine for a 48" or 55" OLED at 100% 1:1. If I were to sit much farther I'd have to scale all of them, so yes distance is entirely the determining factor of how big the screen and the pixels appear in your personal FoV.

Last edited:
Do professional drivers have to look at their controls IRL? :confused:

I do get that you like the open area feeling. VR is boxed in, literally, and also can run into some heat discomfort issues inside the "box" depending how aggressive you get too (especially sweaty workout games). My main issue was the screen door effect (especially on long view scenes/areas in movies and and games) and the limited resolution on the Quest 1. For the most part in the VR gen just coming out (quest 2 ~ $300, hp reverb G2) the screen door and resolution issues at least shouldn't be as much of a problem anymore.

In future gens the rez should keep increasing to the point where in-headset and AR/mixed reality virtual screen use - as if holograms of screens placed in your room - will actually be fully usable at decent resolutions within the greater rez of the headset itself. That and hopefully they will start being more like oversized glasses (think something like smaller hololens) rather than lunchboxes.

Gotcha. Yeah I have tried VR. It is certainly fun and immersive. I had the same issues for quality. It was not high res enough. And I didn't find it comfortable.

Drivers don't always look directly at their wheels. Periphery is everything though when you don't look. My wheel resides just 3" lower than my eyes when I strap in. The LCD screen I will end up having in the center of the wheel - while I already have one on my current F1 Wheel, is also going to be crucial. I run my sims without the wheels and driver hands too. It's redundant and just blocks your driving view in some cars, like F1. Maybe I will take a pic when the game is running and post.

it's really just a matter of being able to sit at the right distance, right?

I thought this might be of interest... though it is specifically for movie watching not for pc use (especially a multi-monitor array).

http://www.acousticfrontiers.com/2013314viewing-angles/
New cinemas built to THX specifications have a minimum viewing angle of 36 degrees from the last row of seats.

The viewing angle ‘sweet spot’ seems to be around 45-50 degrees
where SMPTE, THX and 20th Century Fox recommendations converge. This matches quite closely with CEDIA’s 43 degree viewing angle recommendation for 2.4:1 ‘Cinemascope’ content as per CEB-23. For reference 43 degrees is 3x picture height using a 2.35:1 screen.

Depending on where you like to sit in a commercial theater you might have a viewing angle of anywhere from 36 to 60 degrees. Personal preference is therefore an important factor and should be a prime consideration when laying out your home theater.

Erick%2520Garci%2520diagram.gif

Last edited:
Thought you guys might like to see my cockpit with three of these guys running! Big upgrade over 40" 4k LCDs...currently running in 3 x 1440p @ 120hz in HDR.

PQ is bad here in the dark. But I am sooo ready for some racing!

Wow! That looks amazing. You will be at 75% of 8K resolution there once you switch to native 4k x 3, so DLSS support should be really welcome.

Wow! That looks amazing. You will be at 75% of 8K resolution there once you switch to native 4k x 3, so DLSS support should be really welcome.

Thanks! Working out the kinks! Thanks for doing that calculation for me. DLSS is something I have never had. Only learned about it recently. It will totally help me. I am currently getting around 75-80 fps on my Pascal TITAN XP's. I can't run SLI because the Nvidia Control Panel only lets me select all 4k screens for SLI, and won't let me do a custom resolution for this triple 1440p. Argh. So SLI is barely helping me, as I have to run in windowed mode here.

I am so done with SLI. Really looking forward to a 3090!

It's too bad the tech isn't set up seamlessly and automagically by nvidia (and not put on game devs) in a method that would allow you to use one gpu per screen (x3 gpus).. same for VR .. one gpu per eye. but it is what it is.

Thought you guys might like to see my cockpit with three of these guys running! Big upgrade over 40" 4k LCDs...currently running in 3 x 1440p @ 120hz in HDR.

PQ is bad here in the dark. But I am sooo ready for some racing!

View attachment 281286
do you play stuff like iracing as well? seems insane to spend that sort of money to play codemasters F1

It's too bad the tech isn't set up seamlessly and automagically by nvidia (and not put on game devs) in a method that would allow you to use one gpu per screen (x3 gpus).. same for VR .. one gpu per eye. but it is what it is.

I believe Linus has already tried something like this using Quadros where 1 GPU was powering 3 monitors and multiple Quadros were powering an array of monitors being combined into a single large display, but then ran into a bunch of issues with getting the picture properly synced up across all displays. I would assume the same thing would happen if you tried to use 1 GPU to power 1 VR display, you'd just get syncing problems between the 2 displays.

View attachment 281246

That's a really nice setup! I just wish I had the actual space in my apartment to have a deep desk (let alone wide!) and sit 4 ft away from the wall. I'm pushing my luck by ordering a 42x24" Jarvis standing desk as it is! As several others have said, 40" is just about ideal for me.

do you play stuff like iracing as well? seems insane to spend that sort of money to play codemasters F1

I used to WORK for iRacing. EA before that too. Been out for a while though. Done working! Hah. So yeah. I drive a lot of sims. But I am a big F1 fan, so...limited options.

This IS getting slightly better. But geez. It could be brilliant with a PC friendly UI.

I don't have a ton of seat time in F1 2020 yet. At all. But it is the best yet. Still too vague. With pretty meh Force Feedback. But man. If they gave us even 25% more sim I would be a ton happier...

And yes, I am dropping a massive amount on these screens and a new 3090 card (need the VRAM). And the new F1 wheel I should get in a couple weeks is going to be utterly amazing. The best there is.

But back on topic...I hope these monitors end up giving us what was promised with 4k 120hz HDR.

I had broken one of my 40" LCD's with the end of my bloody vaccuum, so that is why I upgraded early. I thought the CX48 was the ticket. And OLED DOES look amazing. Just need the rez, hz and colour in 4k now.

PS. If anyone is curious about the F1 wheel I am getting. Here is a YouTube link...

Last edited:
I used to WORK for iRacing. EA before that too. Been out for a while though. Done working! Hah. So yeah. I drive a lot of sims. But I am a big F1 fan, so...limited options.

This IS getting slightly better. But geez. It could be brilliant with a PC friendly UI.

I don't have a ton of seat time in F1 2020 yet. At all. But it is the best yet. Still too vague. With pretty meh Force Feedback. But man. If they gave us even 25% more sim I would be a ton happier...

And yes, I am dropping a massive amount on these screens and a new 3090 card (need the VRAM). And the new F1 wheel I should get in a couple weeks is going to be utterly amazing. The best there is.

But back on topic...I hope these monitors end up giving us what was promised with 4k 120hz HDR.

I had broken one of my 40" LCD's with the end of my bloody vaccuum, so that is why I upgraded early. I thought the CX48 was the ticket. And OLED DOES look amazing. Just need the rez, hz and colour in 4k now.

PS. If anyone is curious about the F1 wheel I am getting. Here is a YouTube link...

I gotta ask, do/did you race professionally? That is a hell of a setup for just a hobby, heh.

So between the 3 48CXs, the F1 wheel and the 3090 it appears as though you're going to have around $10K in that setup (if not more) after tax...not including the rest of your PC, audio, etc. That is truly [H]ardcore, man. I hope that eventually, you can get the full enjoyment out of that setup. These monitors are amazing even with the current issues, to me anyway. Pure eye candy. If they can fix the bugs so that all features are working as intended it'll be like this:

200w.gif

At least we know that LG is aware, and now that HDMI 2.1 GPUs are "available" (lol) hopefully Nvidia can provide LG with one or at least work with them to iron out the kinks. All of this should work if LG will commit to fixing the firmware, and especially now that HDMI 2.1 GPUs are out, people will be banging the drums loudly.

You fucking nerd, i love it :) So jelly of that room.

Haha. I accept your term. This is my basement home theater. I am so lucky. I have a dozen Marvel statues in it. And 8 illuminated posters. Thanks, bro!! So sorry to be off topic here.

I gotta ask, do/did you race professionally? That is a hell of a setup for just a hobby, heh.

I did not. Wish I did. Was into F1 since my compatriot Jacques Villeneuve was in Indy and moved to F1. Played F1 games hard and then got into editing them with my art and sound work, got known online, and then got my foot in the door in the industry.

I raced Dale E. and many more pros virtually, though. He was at the Boston office a fair bit (I was remote). I was a freaking pylon next to those guys.

Not gonna lie...my hands always sweat more with all those guys in there. It was amazing how real talent translated to the actual iRacing sim. I gave a wide berth to be sure. Could not compete...

So between the 3 48CXs, the F1 wheel and the 3090 it appears as though you're going to have around $10K in that setup (if not more) after tax...not including the rest of your PC, audio, etc. That is truly [H]ardcore, man. I hope that eventually, you can get the full enjoyment out of that setup. These monitors are amazing even with the current issues, to me anyway. Pure eye candy. If they can fix the bugs so that all features are working as intended it'll be like this:

View attachment 281394

At least we know that LG is aware, and now that HDMI 2.1 GPUs are "available" (lol) hopefully Nvidia can provide LG with one or at least work with them to iron out the kinks. All of this should work if LG will commit to fixing the firmware, and especially now that HDMI 2.1 GPUs are out, people will be banging the drums loudly.

Thank you so much, my man. It is so crazy, eh? Gonna be close to 11k just on screens, F1 Wheel, and 3090. I know. My wife freaking hates me.

Then I have my top end PC which I upgraded everything else on to the top end 5 months ago.

The rest was over many years. I had the Sparco race seat since I was at EA. The Obutto Revolution cockpit for a good 8 years, plus the solo monitor stands. I only butt kick with one kicker on the seat...but quite convincing for one unit on SimVibe (Accuforce FFB wheel base through Sim Commander). Wish I had 5 shakers on a separate amp (4 tires plus seat) .

This whole theater is an embarrassment and waste of money. But I love it. Thank you, bros.

Edit: Sorry for sucking up space. Let's get back to it!

Last edited:
I believe Linus has already tried something like this using Quadros where 1 GPU was powering 3 monitors and multiple Quadros were powering an array of monitors being combined into a single large display, but then ran into a bunch of issues with getting the picture properly synced up across all displays. I would assume the same thing would happen if you tried to use 1 GPU to power 1 VR display, you'd just get syncing problems between the 2 displays.

Interesting. It would probably have to be something nvidia heavily invested in like g-sync in order to work right as opposed to home brewed stuff. This is fanciful wishbook stuff nothing that is happening.

Incidentally, I think syncing was also a problem with using dual-layer LCD tech initially but some of the reference monitors from eizo, sony, and panasonic use them now so that syncing hurdle with that technology seems to have been surpassed (by investing in the R&D).

Last edited:
Well, after literally buying, trying and returning WAY too many 38" and ultrawides (more than I care to admit), I finally found two TVs to try: A 40" Vizio V-Series ($249) and an open box CX 48 ($1350) -- While I won't bore you with all the details of my testing, I will say, the 40" Vizio running at 3840x1600 is one of the best values in displays out there. No it doesn't have GSYNC, it's only 60hz and doesn't have the deepest blacks of OLED, it's is a stunning value. Now, I keep switching back and forth to decide if the $1000 premium is worth it for the CX...

A few items of note:

• Whenever I enabled a custom resolution outside of 4K (like 3840x1600), both displays will only work in RGB mode with my 2080 ti. It still looks good on the chroma text tests but I have to tweak the settings differently in 4k vs custom, especially on the video. The gamma is WAY different.

• Overall I love the CX 48 but it's not a completely blowout with this cheap Vizio sitting here. Even though I have enough room on my desk, it's still too big. Why is no one making OLED monitors at 38" ultrawide or 40" ?!

• Since it's 2020 and apparently still to hard to meet demand of graphics cards, I can't find a 3080 to try HDMI 2.1 on either of these displays. No sure if the color, VRR or any other features will change as they are both HDMI 2.1 capable.

• Lastly, it's absolutely maddening to have people recommend an Acer X35 or X38 which are $1800+ and still have that lame old 1000:1 contrast ratio which is completely inexcusable at this point. IPS monitors are fine but not for that price and not for my super dark office where I've had nothing but plasma and VA panels...

Last edited:
Well, after literally buying, trying and returning WAY too many 38" and ultrawides (more than I care to admit), I finally found two TVs to try: A 40" Vizio V-Series ($249) and an open box CX 48 ($1350) -- While I won't bore you with all the details of my testing, I will say, the 40" Vizio running at 3840x1600 is one of the best values in displays out there. No it doesn't have GSYNC, it's only 60hz and doesn't have the deepest blacks of OLED, it's is a stunning value. Now, I keep switching back and forth to decide if the $1000 premium is worth it for the CX...

A few items of note:

• Whenever I enabled a custom resolution outside of 4K (like 3840x1600), both displays will only work in RGB mode with my 2080 ti. It still looks good on the chroma text tests but I have to tweak the settings differently in 4k vs custom, especially on the video. The gamma is WAY different.

• Overall I love the CX 38 but it's not a completely blowout with this cheap Vizio sitting here. Even though I have enough room on my desk, it's still too big. Why is no one making OLED monitors at 38" ultrawide or 40" ?!

• Since it's 2020 and apparently still to hard to meet demand of graphics cards, I can't find a 3080 to try HDMI 2.1 on either of these displays. No sure if the color, VRR or any other features will change as they are both HDMI 2.1 capable.

• Lastly, it's absolutely maddening to have people recommend an Acer X35 or X38 which are $1800+ and still have that lame old 1000:1 contrast ratio which is completely inexcusable at this point. IPS monitors are fine but not for that price and not for my super dark office where I've had nothing but plasma and VA panels...

1000:1 contrast is "fine" to some people just like how 30fps is also fine to some people I guess. Sure you could technically play at 30fps, it's certainly doable, but I sure as hell don't want to. You could definitely game with 1000:1 contrast, but again I sure as hell don't want to. The CX has been an absolute game changer for me even with it's limitations on an 2080 Ti. Nvidia really needs to address the GSYNC issues on the RTX 30 series or I will have no choice but to go back to my Acer X27 as gaming without gsync is a no go for me. I guess the CX could just serve as my BFI gaming display in the meantime.

Agreed 110% -- The fact that 1000:1 contrast is still the defacto standard is both maddening and mind boggling. This $250 Vizio, even though imperfect, was measured at like 6000:1

Without reading this entire thread (as I just found it), I am having a rough time finding the exact right settings for my CX 48. It seems like it is a bit washed out in games. I lowered the brightness and gamma but still doesn't seem as "deep" as I would thought for an OLED...

digitalforce - Do you have HDR on? In my limited experience it washes out the image a little in F1 2020 with the lighting and post processing on high/ultra. And I have seen screenshots of other games that do the same (like with atmospheric volumetric fog in HDR). Yet the contrast and colour is there for me in out-of-your-face light.

Any of that applicable to you? I have only run F1 2020 so far with my new rig. Maybe others can chime in...

IMO if you can deal with the lower resolution the X35 is a way better gaming display. More impactful HDR, higher refresh rate and no need for a unicorn GPU to run it north of 120hz.

When I goofed around with one, it was noticeably better in terms of PQ compared to my X27 but I just couldn't handle 1440p after strictly using 4K since 2015.

IMO if you can deal with the lower resolution the X35 is a way better gaming display. More impactful HDR, higher refresh rate and no need for a unicorn GPU to run it north of 120hz.

When I goofed around with one, it was noticeably better in terms of PQ compared to my X27 but I just couldn't handle 1440p after strictly using 4K since 2015.
They say it has ghosting?

How about blacks and picture quality? For me, contrast/black levels > refresh rates. Still, $1700+ for a 3440x1440 display? I don't want to feed the pig :)

digitalforce - Do you have HDR on? In my limited experience it washes out the image a little in F1 2020 with the lighting and post processing on high/ultra. And I have seen screenshots of other games that do the same (like with atmospheric volumetric fog in HDR). Yet the contrast and colour is there for me in out-of-your-face light.

Any of that applicable to you? I have only run F1 2020 so far with my new rig. Maybe others can chime in...

No sir, I don't have HDR on as I've had nothing but problems with it in PC Games.

Also, is anyone else running 3840x1600 on their CX 48? Full 4K is way too much for the distance I am running. I can run @ 60hz no issues whatsoever but can't create anything custom over 60hz. Shouldn't we be able to at least hit 75hz at that res or have to wait to HDMI 2.1?

Last edited:
Back