Yeah it's a good screen size but the lack of curvature is a bit of an issue as it would help when using an ultrawide resolution. LG has demoed an adjustable curve OLED in the past so the tech exists but whether it ever makes into any production display is a different question, let alone these smaller ones that I feel TV manufacturers still consider more of a side project to the bigger TVs.The 48 CX 4k in 21:10 rez is pretty great for some games. If they made a 42" - 48" 4k 16:9 with a user adjustable curvature it would be a cool advancement though. Something like that would interest me but these other ones that have been rumored/leaked so far don't.
What I really want is a <= 50" 8K version. That would solve any desktop space issues I have with the CX where I need 125% scaling for comfortable text size at my viewing distance. I could run 8K 60 Hz on the desktop and 1440p or 4K 120 Hz integere scaled for gaming.
Adding a secondary monitor has been unfeasible for me due to the space I have and how I want my rather big Genelec studio monitor speakers setup.