Pay what you want for
F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin
F.E.A.R. 3
Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY

Pay more than the average for
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Batman: Arkham City GOTY

are F.E.A.R. 2 and 3 worth it?...I really liked the first F.E.A.R. game but heard they went downhill fast after that

awwww yeah, definitely bit on this one for the batman games alone. Always wanted to try out the remainder of the fear series as well... can't wait to see the bonus games :3

Instant buy. Thanks for the heads-up, OP.

This one also lets you gift individual keys to other people, but you have to do it through Humble Bundle rather than Steam.

Instant buy. Thanks for the heads-up, OP.

This one also lets you gift individual keys to other people, but you have to do it through Humble Bundle rather than Steam.

Well, you get a separate key for each game, so you can give out the keys to each game however you want.

Well, you get a separate key for each game, so you can give out the keys to each game however you want.

Yes, but you will find a new "gift" icon next to each key that allows you to actually send it to another user easily. This way they can add them to their Humble Bundle account if they have one. Not terribly useful for Steam keys, but quite useful for games with Android support or direct download.

EDIT: There's not actually Steam keys anymore. You bind the games to your account by logging in with a Steam profile at the same time as you redeem. Be extremely careful if you have multiple Steam accounts that you gift yourself the purchases to redeem them on another account.

Last edited:
wow.. i'd venture to say this is probably the best humble bundle yet..

wow.. i'd venture to say this is probably the best humble bundle yet..

Quite a few bundles lately have been INCREDIBLE.

For those on the fence

Either franchise, Batman OR fear is EASILY worth $5. Both fear games for 5 is a no-brainer, both Batman games for 5 is a no-brainer, together, even more so. PLUS scibblenauts unlimited, which is actually fun if you have a tablet!

dang. i own all the fear and batman games already....only thing i'd want is scribblenauts. dont judge me =[

i own all the games except Arkham Asylum and Scribblenauts and thats why I bought it :)

i just dont have scribblenauts and lotr games. already bought the other games before

WTF did humble bundle do? You can't get the steam key to activate it's asking to login to my steam account through a web page. I refuse. The only place I will enter my steam username and password is the steam client. Absolutely no where else period.

WTF did humble bundle do? You can't get the steam key to activate it's asking to login to my steam account through a web page. I refuse. The only place I will enter my steam username and password is the steam client. Absolutely no where else period.

If you've never logged in through Valve's website before, you'll get a SteamGuard prompt just like when you log in through the desktop client. It's legit. The Steam client is just a browser that connects to the same site you are on when you click through the link.

anyone wanna donate a scribblenauts key? <3

scratch that ^ thanks @deathhorse

on another note: humble bundle is now connecting directly to steam to activate keys. this is new. not sure i like it....makes it harder to just IM/email someone a key

Last edited:
Already have most of the games but never got around to picking up fear 3. In for 1 for a good cause.

thats how they protect the keys

yeah it asks you to log into the Steam website,,,,thats owned and operated by valve......

pretty much this for me too, I refuse to "link" my account to any other place, or put in credentials especially after the portal ps3 steam BS.

I pretty much told them give me keys or a refund.

pretty much this for me too, I refuse to "link" my account to any other place, or put in credentials especially after the portal ps3 steam BS.

I pretty much told them give me keys or a refund.

Check the permissions you authorize Humble Bundle to do when prompted. The only action you give them permission to do is activate Steam keys. No other privileges are given at all. All they can do is add keys to your account.

They may let you refund, but they're not going to give you the keys directly. Too many people were selling them and abusing the system. People would use a bundle containing 6 keys to make 6 dummy accounts that were considered "activated" on Steam (have made at least one purchase).

I don't know how I can ask a charity for a refund after a donation. Let's remember these games we're getting is just a bonus.

Only interested in the Batman games, if anyone has an extra key that you don't want, I will take it.

Last edited:
I bit. I enjoyed the Arkham Asylum demo steam had last year but I've had little free time to actually feel like spending money on anything. This is well worth it to me. Even if I don't get around to it for a little while.

Great deal! Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately?), I already own all the games except for Scribblenauts.

I bought it too. I think this is the single best Humble Bundle I have seen yet. The EA bundle was okay, but this one blows it away. Most of the time these HB's repeat games from previous bundles or they are just indie games that are so so. Easily worth the beat the average for all of these games. I don't see how someone can't at least donate right under $5. Heck, any fast food meal is more than that. My pack of beer cost more than that! haha

I see that HB have their own gifting system, but does anyone know what happens when I redeem a game I already have? I'm hoping it gets added to my gifts, but I'm too scared to try!

I see that HB have their own gifting system, but does anyone know what happens when I redeem a game I already have? I'm hoping it gets added to my gifts, but I'm too scared to try!

It does not. If you want to gift your copy, you need to do it through HB. As always, adding keys from HB for games you already own does not give Steam gift copies.

Back