[H]orde|Stats 3.0

I agree with the poster on the first page...

Why torment those of us that are colorblind? :p

Just kidding! I think it's great that you guys are doing all this. Keep going!

Thanks for all the hard work.

Now lets see if this works.

-MN Scout

Just FYI due to security reasons any recent version of phpbb will not allow anything but a .gif, .jpg or .png. Above that even if you tweaked it for a valid extenstion phpbb no longer allows for the passing of variables when useing the bbcode.

So if anyone is having problems using it on phpbb there's your reason.

[URL=http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?u=46095][IMG]http://www.mentallyretired.com/h3/index.cfm/u_46095[/URL]

would it be too much to make the background color the same as the grayish color of the ... post.. box.. thing..?

its the only thing i prefer about the old ones, the new ones are much cooler ;)

Bodega said:
would it be too much to make the background color the same as the grayish color of the ... post.. box.. thing..?

its the only thing i prefer about the old ones, the new ones are much cooler ;)

Done! Thanks xENo.

Hito Bahadur said:
Done! Thanks xENo.

Actually, it only matches in firefox.

I used a 24 bit png format with a transparent background. IE doesn't render these properly so instead uses a black background.

Always proactively untwist octagonal hippopotamus pants. (translation - testing :p )

xENo said:
Actually, it only matches in firefox.

I used a 24 bit png format with a transparent background. IE doesn't render these properly so instead uses a black background.

People use something beside firefox?

Let's see if I can whip up a few brain cells to do this right.

edit: cool, I actually got it right. Not to bad for early on a Sunday morning. Thanks to xENo and Tigerbiten for all their [H]ard work :D

Hito Bahadur said:
Draksia,

That's the old scheme.

Yeah I know for what ever reason I couldn't seem to get the new one working so I gave up and went to sleep.

draksia said:
Yeah I know for what ever reason I couldn't seem to get the new one working so I gave up and went to sleep.

Make sure you get your name ID from extremeoverclocking (yours is 47032) and enter that number into xENo's thingymobopper.

or you can really cheat and just change the url of your existing shortcut from the h directory to the h3 directory. (I think, this worked for Gen 2 h's).

testy

edit: This doesn't seem to work with the WYSIWYG Enhanced Editor Interface. :(

test for me ....

edit: yea! Now I just need more time at this to boost that number up a bit.

Back