• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

[H]orde|Stats 3.0

[H]ugh_Freak said:
Its 9pm Central time on the 15th.. the [H] are broken :( I can't hit the server


I noticed this as well , I wonder if xENo's server is getting [H]ammered by all the [H]'s we are throwing out there?
Maybe some maintence he is working on is the trouble.
Either way, xENo is tha man!!!! These things are cool!
 
Naw, just some mix ups with mysql, it'll be back online shortly.

I only use 0.69% of my total bandwidth (2TB)
 
xENo said:
Naw, just some mix ups with mysql, it'll be back online shortly.

I only use 0.69% of my total bandwidth (2TB)

Thanks for all you do!
Impressive, the way these things dont chew your bandwith up.
 
AWilliams


Does anyone know of a way to add a line break before the tag or do I have to do that manually?



Sweet! It worked! Thanks pilotman2004.
 
Yup, and you can Add other text in there too.... I put "Keep on Folding!!" before the \n\n to get the spacing I wanted and a bit of a sig.


Keep on Folding!!

 
These can't be put into our sig's, can they?

u_45176
 
Nope... no links in the sig.... but the [H]ard crew allow us to post our little [H]'s at the end of every post....


Keep on Folding!!

 
So how do I bind my Stats thing to a hotkey or something so I don't have to come into this thread, quote my post, copy, and paste every time I want to use it? :D

 
you bookmark the code xENo generates on the page. then just click the bookmark when you're done with the post... and don't hit enter first. it adds a linebreak.
 
Testing different comp



Hmmm...update is slow........extreme shows more points when clicking through than when displaying here.......
 
rogue_jedi said:
you bookmark the code xENo generates on the page. then just click the bookmark when you're done with the post... and don't hit enter first. it adds a linebreak.

:( But I like the linebreak ...

 
losttime said:
:( But I like the linebreak ...

you could put another linebreak in, like so:
Code:
javascript:document.vbform.message.value=document.vbform.message.value + '\n\n[U RL=http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?u=123475][I MG]http://www.mentallyretired.com/h3/index.cfm/u_123475[/IMG][/URL]'; document.vbform.submit(); halt;
then you get the linebreak and you don't have to hit enter first:p you'll have to remove the spaces if you want to copy+paste that in, otherwise you can just add the extra"\n".
 
rogue_jedi said:
you could put another linebreak in, like so:
Code:
javascript:document.vbform.message.value=document.vbform.message.value + '\n\n[U RL=http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?u=123475][I MG]http://www.mentallyretired.com/h3/index.cfm/u_123475[/IMG][/URL]'; document.vbform.submit(); halt;
then you get the linebreak and you don't have to hit enter first:p you'll have to remove the spaces if you want to copy+paste that in, otherwise you can just add the extra"\n".



Wow, that's pretty sweet :D It even submits the post after I click :D
 
Back
Top