• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

[H]orde|Stats 3.0

This is only a test. Repeat. This is only a test. (And i friggin' hope it works, cause the whole thing looks soooo slick.)


edit: :D
 
u_122168


Test

How do i make the image a link as well?
 
If you did the toolbar thing, it should link automatically....
 
testing also :D
u_95244


edit: I can get it to show by pasting url as an image, but I do not see it anywhere in the toolbar in Firefox or IE.
 
They look half assed because of the background, it doesn't work with the form post background.
Not a folder, but someone who has to see these things every other post.
 
MeanieMan said:
They look half assed because of the background, it doesn't work with the form post background.
Not a folder, but someone who has to see these things every other post.

So get a browser that supports 24 bit png transparency.... :p
 
Hey, I guess it's time for me to take another chance at a blatant +1 to the ol' post count to test a new logo.

Here it is:
 
xENo, are there plans on making this compatabile with the WYSIWYG Enhanced Editor Interface?
 
I don't think so. It works fine when I use the default editor, but it does nothing when using the enhanced editor.
 
Testes. One, two, three?

Can this be made into a link and used outside these forums?



Edit: Heh, after posting that I saw that it is indeed a link and I saw the blurb "You can use this image anywhere on the net. Even in forum sigs!" Guess that makes me an idiot. :p Would it be too much work to have that page not only show our stats, but also some bold statements like "Git signed up" with a few of them fancy recruitment images or something? I intend on using this in other forums and am sure many will click it. Let's not waste the marketing!
 
Don't know if anyone eles is noticing this:
Code:
Error: halt is not defined
Source File: javascript:document.vbform.message.value=document.vbform.message.value + '\n[URL=http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?u=47426][IMG]http://www.mentallyretired.com/h3/index.cfm/u_47426[/IMG][/URL]'; document.vbform.submit(); halt;
Line: 1
in the javascript console... Firefox 1.0, linux. It still works, but it's a cosmetic thing.
 
Still can't get it to work with the Enhanced Interface :( I might just go back to using the other one.
 
unhappy_mage said:
Don't know if anyone eles is noticing this:
Code:
Error: halt is not defined
Source File: javascript:document.vbform.message.value=document.vbform.message.value + '\n[URL=http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?u=47426][IMG]http://www.mentallyretired.com/h3/index.cfm/u_47426[/IMG][/URL]'; document.vbform.submit(); halt;
Line: 1
in the javascript console... Firefox 1.0, linux. It still works, but it's a cosmetic thing.


haven't noticed it at all.


 
ChingChang said:
Still can't get it to work with the Enhanced Interface :( I might just go back to using the other one.

If I had the name of the <textarea> field in enhanced editor mode, I could probably get it to work for ya.... I cant figure out what enhanced mode is though. I'm using it but it looks the same for me.
 
Back
Top