[H]orde Reward Program - v2

Xilikon

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2008

The [H]orde Rewards Program - v2

What is the "[H]orde Rewards Program" you may ask? Simply put, folding for the [H]orde is going to get you some perks here on the [H]ard|Forums.

You've already seen the custom titles so we will go over this aspect first.

The [H]ard|DCer of the month title is awarded each month to a [H]orde teammate who have shown dedication to the cause in various ways like pushing the output very high, help a lot around the forums or made some nice contribution to the team. There will be a nomination thread and poll each month to pick the next winner :)

We may also award a custom title to the winner of a future contest like the [H]orde Bowl winner and others. The exact terms will be determined later.

We all know that getting a custom title is rare/dangerous on this board.... Show that you fold for team 33 with pride, and all without getting banned!

Secondly, starting on November 1st 2006 you will all begin working towards rewards goals. Here's the lowdown:

Hit 48 million F@H points and get a 1 year subscription to General Mayhem. Hit 96 million F@H points and extend the subscription to 2 years. This is not transferable to any other teammate.

Hit 145 million F@H points and get a lifetime subscription to General Mayhem! That's right, All the GM you can handle for the rest of your life!

The points will start at 0 on november 1st 2006 and will count toward the rewards so even if you had enough points before this date, it will not be taken into consideration. Only the points collected for the [H]orde (team 33) will count, not the overall points amount.

To help track who reached one of those milestones, we can check here. If your tag is in one of those milestone lists, you are eligible for these rewards so contact Pocatello telling that you want to get it and we will take care of the rest. For the former UD members who reached the UD milestions in the original rewards threads and who didn't redeem the reward yet can also PM Pocatello to request it.

For those who already had a one-year subscription, it will be extended. However, for those who already had a lifetime membership, we cannot add lifetime + lifetime so you deserve just a pat in the back :)

A big thanks goes out to Kyle, as without him none of this would be possible. If you have any questions or comments, now is the time.

The contents is pulled from the original thread and edited to reflect the latest changes.

Edited to reflect that Pocatello is now the main contact point for GenMay subs. - Lethal

Edited to reflect the new points requirements for a free GenMay sub. - Crosshairs

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for updating and making this a new sticky. :) Helps to give new members and those unaware of this another reason and goal for their efforts.

Has there been any concensus on what to do with the rewards program if someone reaches a goal but already has a lifetime subscription to genmay? Just curious as I'm getting closer and closer to that first 500,000 point milestone.

Has there been any concensus on what to do with the rewards program if someone reaches a goal but already has a lifetime subscription to genmay? Just curious as I'm getting closer and closer to that first 500,000 point milestone.

As before just the thanks of all the world that you may have helped cure a horrible disease (and yes I had a lifetime to GenMay before I won a lifetime to Genmay :) )

I'm discussins with Kyle and Lethal what would happen in those rare cases and I'll amend the first post with the exact details...

EDIT : Got the ok from Kyle so I modified the details. Basically, for those who had a 1-year subscription, it will be extended for each 500,000 points mark up to 1,5 millions, which will convert it to lifetime. For those who already had a lifetime membership, we cannot add more :)

If I give you my email address from reincarnation, will that help with future lifetime subs?

So, if we've passed a mil since then, we should get an additional year? Do we have to wait until our current year is up, or can it just be tacked on now?

So, if we've passed a mil since then, we should get an additional year? Do we have to wait until our current year is up, or can it just be tacked on now?
Upon confirmation from Xilikon that you have reached the requisite points, I will adjust your status and tack on another year. No, you don't have to wait til your current year is up. :)

Please funnel all points reward requests thru Xilikon and all issues regarding DCer of the month thru Tormond. They have graciously agreed to take the point on these issues, and I will work with them behind the scenes as directed.

Upon confirmation from Xilikon that you have reached the requisite points, I will adjust your status and tack on another year. No, you don't have to wait til your current year is up. :)

Please funnel all points reward requests thru Xilikon and all issues regarding DCer of the month thru Tormond. They have graciously agreed to take the point on these issues, and I will work with them behind the scenes as directed.

Thank you Lethal for helping us out with the on going projects of our F@H team. This is a big help knowing we have you on our side now;) Also, a special thank you to X & Tor for handling things such as the reward program and DC'r of the month. It's great to have the [H] back on track.

580,000 points! I guess I earned my gen may!

Can I have a one year, please? Starting now.... or in the near future... not when I actually got the 500,000 since that was some time ago. I need to pay more attention. I'm actually getting close to 1.5 million points.... June of next year!

What's going on with the stats page?

I started Nov 1, 2006 with 272,797 points. Today I have 1,803,637 according to HardFolding.com According to Stanford, i have 1,803,924.

To hit 1.5 million points, i needed to have 1,772,797. The stats page says i have 1,494,437 points towards that goal, meaning i would still need 5,563.

My current points are 1,530,840 since Nov 1, 2006.

Error in the formula?

Well, on that note, WOOHOO! i hit 1.5 million in less than a year! General Mayhem, you're stuck with me (or at least unless i get banned ;)

I'll be hitting my 500K mark in the next day or two (924K, I believe), but already have a lifetime. Can I have my pat on the back please? : Preferably from a cute busty blonde with a loofah? :p

Seriously, though- can I donate my yearly to someone else, or get a PM box increase from 300 to 400 or something? :confused:

Wow, I forgot about this and I'm at 1.6 mil. I just PMd you Xilikon.

I hit the 500k mark a while back. However, I already keep renewing my 1 year sub every year so it's somewhat of a moot point for me. Maybe I'll worry about it when I hit the 1.5 mil for the lifetime.

Also, the listing on hardfolding is incorrect. The listing on the alpha page is correct. Me and King went over that one night when something looked wrong for my stats on it. I didn't personally care, but others might.

Just an FYI for those looking at it.

As smoke stated there is a problem with the (original) rewards page, this problem cropped up after the [H] database crash and has to do with the duplicate records that were spawned at the time.

I still only have very limited access to the database so I decided to re-write everything, I added the new setup to the F@H Stats section(Alpha).

None of the info was lost and the new setup seems to be working fine.

1 [H]ard Team, 2 Great Projects, 1 Common Goal..... The Cure.

Site Admin: [H]ard|Folding
Lurker Extraordinaire

FYI, I♥used the alpha listing for my validations now since it's accurate indeed. the standard is wrong.

I will update the link only when the alpha page become the official page.

Can I have my lifetime access to gen may ?

Thanks.

I'd like to request lifetime access to Genmay. I believe I've got 1.5 million points+ :D

PS: If the powers that be are feeling extra generous, could someone poof my "join date" back to Dec. 2000? I was purged in (02'?) and have had to live with the shame ever since. :D

A bump just to say that I edited the link to the [H]orde|Rewards page to point to the new "accurate" page.

If you qualify for a reward, PM me :)

what if i fold under a different name? blackomegax

apparantly i've hit half a million already =D

what if i fold under a different name? blackomegax

apparantly i've hit half a million already =D

Just pm me with your folding badge and I'll check the stats without problems. I rely on the honestly of the teammates ;)

Dunno if it's still an active reward but I hit it a week or so ago and PMed Xil.. no reply and no access to the Mayhem! Been holding back on being a subscriber for so long to make me motivated to keep my folding at 100% :p

Post your badge here so we can see how many points you have.

Back