[H]orde Reward Program - v2

So how does this work if me and my dad both fold under the same name? We were in the same household when we started folding, so we've just always used the same name. Do we have to get 3mil to both get lifetime?

We fold under his forum name, DelTacoRay , but I'm a bit more active on the forums... (although still rather new).

I dunno. I don't even know if 3 million would get you both access. That is not up to me. But thanks for asking. One of the Super Moderators could probably help you.

bump to the top for some of our newer members to see (hopefully).

Didn't see this untill your bump Tobit, Thanks I've already qualified for the Lifetime!

You can talk with me.

Send me a PM with your badge.

Thanks.

bumping to the top again as we are having a lot of milestoners lately.

I'm out of hibernation as Tobit said /bear roaring outside the cavern

However, please please please send me a PM and not a visitor message and don't forget to include your folding badge in the PM so I can do the necessary checking.

just a question. sense i fold under Liz_lehmann and not just lehmann. would i still be able to get in genmay or no?

Yes you could, hence the badge requirement since not everyone fold under the same name. It's a honor system.

Just got around to requesting my GenMay access, figured I would bump this up for those who qualify. Does seem like the higher PPDs these days it's going by quick, [H]K qualified for 2 years access in one day this week! ;)

This genmay must be seen. May I enter? ;)

2.png

You should have put off [H]K's access just to mess with him.

Just kidding:p

Enjoy GenMay.

Enjoy yourselves......

Make sure to start a "I'm new" to genmay thread :)

Just got a renewal email, ill just leave this here.

Might as well ask to be upped from 1 year to 2 years.

I will give Gen May a try. I remember seeing this post a while back but never did post, so thanks for the bump.

i have 1.5+ million points can I have a lifetime subscription now?? (also I just lost genmay access somehow!)

Back