[H]orde Reward Program - v2

Whoa, what a bunch of PM :eek:

I'll check and do the necessary in the following hours today as soon as I find some free time.

I have taken care of all requests by now. It's important to include your folding badge when you pm me to request it because I use that to check if you qualify.

Post in this thread along with your badge (and a PM to me or Xilikon) and we will make sure that you get your Gen May rewards.

I'm waiting til the 1.5mil mark.. it will not take long. :cool:

That's my thought too. I don't wanna bother these guys on three separate occasions.

I completely forgot about it until yesterday so i figured 1.8 mil was as good a time as any :p

And here I am with lifetime subscription before even hitting 1 million :(

:p

Gen May will warp your soul...

Any more than it already is?

The first time I was there I found out that there were episodes of Mystery Science Theater 3000 on Hulu. That made may day right there.

Last edited:
Yes I did. I'm guessing he hasn't seen it yet but that's not a big deal. I'm not in a rush.

Dunno how I missed this thread before!!!

And if i'm looking at this right I have 1.8 mill since 2006?

I want get see the debauchery in General Mayhem!!!

Thanks to [H] for reward!!!

Yes I did. I'm guessing he hasn't seen it yet but that's not a big deal. I'm not in a rush.
PM Pocatello instead and he'll take care of it for you. Xilikon is busy these days and isn't around the forum much.

Done!!!!!!!!!! I'm going for 1000+ lifetime memberships. Xilikon you better stretch out your wrist for all the pats on the back i shall be receiving.

All caught up!

Just shoot me a PM in case I miss your request in here. Or do both.

I wouldn't mind having a genmay Sub :) Thanks, Pm sent to Pocatello

Pocatello,
YHPM sir:)..I was just thinking about GM in the ole days..Now I just need 200K for a lifetime! Woot!

All caught up and current. Shoot me a PM with your folding badge if you want in Gen May. I get the PM right away, but I usually miss this thread.

Thanks to all for folding for Team 33!

All caught up and current. Shoot me a PM with your folding badge if you want in Gen May. I get the PM right away, but I usually miss this thread.

Thanks to all for folding for Team 33!

I'm still the one to contact for your gen may access.

I need to go ahead and bump my sub to a lifetime too. I got my 1 year sub last year after I hit over 500k. I'm about to score me a pimp hat from Kendrak soon (10 mil mark) :D.

Incoming PM, Pocatello.

So how does this work if me and my dad both fold under the same name? We were in the same household when we started folding, so we've just always used the same name. Do we have to get 3mil to both get lifetime?

We fold under his forum name, DelTacoRay , but I'm a bit more active on the forums... (although still rather new).

I doubt I'll be very popular for saying this, but...

Is it fair that the point boundaries for these rewards have not changed over the years? Nowadays it is much easier to get a million points - I did it in about 3 months earlier this year just by letting my new PC (which I bought, first and foremost, for gaming etc) fold while I was AFK. I don't feel that I have really done much to deserve a free GenMay subscription but I have close to 3 million points now.

It's not just easier to do because hardware is faster - the point scoring system seems to have become more generous too, first with A3 SMP and now with BigAdv on Windows (which is much easier for numpties like myself to run than the Linux version was). It is easier than ever to get the most ppd out of your CPU.

Perhaps Kyle & co. are just choosing to be generous - in which case, cheers! :D But, well, I just thought I should point it out.

I doubt I'll be very popular for saying this, but...

Is it fair that the point boundaries for these rewards have not changed over the years? Nowadays it is much easier to get a million points - I did it in about 3 months earlier this year just by letting my new PC (which I bought, first and foremost, for gaming etc) fold while I was AFK. I don't feel that I have really done much to deserve a free GenMay subscription but I have close to 3 million points now.

It's not just easier to do because hardware is faster - the point scoring system seems to have become more generous too, first with A3 SMP and now with BigAdv on Windows (which is much easier for numpties like myself to run than the Linux version was). It is easier than ever to get the most ppd out of your CPU.

Perhaps Kyle & co. are just choosing to be generous - in which case, cheers! :D But, well, I just thought I should point it out.

I believe it has been stated before that the payment for GenMay is not for supporting costs, rather, having some level of checking as to who has access so not just anyone can screw around.

That said, while F@H donation might easier now still is high enough to keep out most of what they want to. A troll or spammer is not going to to waste the time on even "just" 500k points on an account that is going to get banned, unless of course they're extremely driven, but at that point they could also just pay for access anyways.

Back