[H]orde Reward Program - v2

Can I get an additional lifetime membership to Genmay to add to my paid subscription? :D

I don't even know what GenMay is but I want it too. :)

Shhhh....Geez man! Don't *say* stuff like that in public. People will get the wrong idea about you. :D

GENERAL MAYHEM - Learn it, live it, love it. It's what the [H]orde does when they're not in Distributed Computing.

Shhhh....Geez man! Don't *say* stuff like that in public. People will get the wrong idea about you. :D

GENERAL MAYHEM - Learn it, live it, love it. It's what the [H]orde does when they're not in Distributed Computing.

You do have to take a shower before they will let you back in though.

Make sure to say "Hi I'm new" over there. Everyone will want to say hello.

I know I'm evil

I know I'm evil

LOL - Yeah, you're evil all right. I know better than to introduce myself in Genmay...:eek:

okay

I have sent a PM to the Gods to grant you genmay access.

Can I get an additional lifetime membership to Genmay to add to my paid subscription? :D
You already had a lifetime sub. Here's a pat on the back for you. :)

For those who already had a one-year subscription, it will be extended. However, for those who already had a lifetime membership, we cannot add lifetime + lifetime so you deserve just a pat in the back.

Dunno if it's still an active reward but I hit it a week or so ago and PMed Xil.. no reply and no access to the Mayhem! Been holding back on being a subscriber for so long to make me motivated to keep my folding at 100% :p
Xilikon hasn't been on the forum in a few days and hasn't been active much altogether. I'm sure he'll be back at some point, so just sit tight and it'll get taken care of eventually. You can always send a PM to Kyle or one of the admins if you're concerned.

ive been off on training for a while but im planning on getting my farm up later, but ive got 1.5, what does that win for me?

ive been off on training for a while but im planning on getting my farm up later, but ive got 1.5, what does that win for me?

If you've already got a lifetime sub to Genmay, I'm afraid that you'll just get a pat on the back from Lethal or Xilicon, like me...:cool: I'm just honored that Lethal touched me out of kindness, instead of whipping out the ugly stick like she has to do with so many other people! :D

I don't even know what GenMay is but I want it too. :)

I know I'm evil

+1 to this - And by everyone, he really, really means Protias! He LOVES to welcome those new to GenMay brave enough to introduce themselves...

Warning: That which has been seen cannot be unseen!

Oh, yeah, thanks to this, I just remembered - I think I need to get my free lifetime, too! I think my free year for 500K is almost up...
Required:

Or should I just PM Xil? :D /sarc

Wow, I never even knew about this. I hit a million some time ago and some General Mayhem sounds like fun! :D

I already bought my lifetime.

I figured Kyle could use the money to make H better.

Posting mine now, folding under different name than my forum ID tho.. wish I could change my forum name to match:(

Yeah I asked Xil back before the forum imploded and everyone lost their pms, so I think thats why I never got mine. Anyway I've certainly got the points now, can't wait for some genmay fun :D

me too?

Lol, our 2 year old neighbor has been running around everywhere with 2 fingers in the air screaming "me 2" for weeks.

Sorry... that is just the image that popped into me head.

I forgot about this (it is how I got into genmay in the first place). But I hit 1M a few weeks ago, and the extra year would be nice.

Back