[H]orde Reward Program - v2

Interesting, I have my 1.5million,
just not sure where to sign up...

Wish I could have my old forum name back. Woofie2.

Last edited:

I'd like to check out General Mayhem if that's ok, it took a while to get 1mil with the ol 6600 but Bulldozer is in sight!!!

Grrr. Just after I reach the 1.5M threshold, I have to pack up my computer for the move. And it'll stay there for another two months. :(

Well, I have more than enough points, I just forgot to sign up for this program!

Guys/gals, if you are eligible for GenMay, please PM Xilikon/Pocatello. One of them will verify your eligibility and let me know. I try to get access added as quickly as possible. :)

Wow!

That last message I posted was really effective in getting out the word!

PM me with your badge and your access to gen may just might be on the way!

Wow!

That last message I posted was really effective in getting out the word!

PM me with your badge and your access to gen may just might be on the way!

please remember to send me your folding badge.

Thanks.

Yeah, I accidentally sent my request to Xilikon since he was the starter of this thread! However I was forwarded to the correct parties very quickly!

Yeah, I accidentally sent my request to Xilikon since he was the starter of this thread! However I was forwarded to the correct parties very quickly!
Xilikon has contributed so much to the team here and his efforts are greatly appreciated and will not be forgotten. But his life has taken a different turn and Pocatello has graciously agreed to be the focal point for the GenMay rewards for DCers.

Thank you, Xilikon, and thank you, Pocatello! :)

I've edited the first post in this thread to reflect that change.

I already got my custom title and already got a gen may sub, can I have a 2p system instead?:D

Ok, I have been lurking and posting here for a while. I would like to convert my personal team of 'resources' over to [H].

Dragon_Gathering

I will be creating a new id as '402blownstoker'.

About half converted, the reset tomorrow.

Last edited:
Some people don't understand this part:

Send me a PM with your badge.

Yes, the program is still active.

Just send me a PM. A private message. That is all that is needed. Thank you for folding for team 33. Glad to have you with us.

Last edited:
TtT

Send me a PM with your badge if you are interested.

The program is still active.

Just send me a PM. A private message. That is all that is needed. Thank you for folding for team 33. Glad to have you with us.

This program is still in effect.

Send me a PM with your badge, or a link to your stats page at EOC.

We should link this thread in our guide.

This is pretty sweet. I didn't know this existed. I should really look around the DC forum more lol.

Just a friendly bump as I've already donated to this fantabulous site for genmay access.

Today is a good day to bring this to the top!

This program is still in effect.

Send me a PM with your badge, or a link to your stats page at EOC.

Back