GTX295 $375+tax+free shipping @ DELL

man my boy just put an order in for it with the new coupon code listed on page 2 and his total shipped was

thats a fooking deal!

$339?? It's $499.99 - 739PKVBXNL?Z3L coupon code (which is 30%) = $350.00 before taxes I thought minimum would be $350 that's if you weren't being charged tax. Help me out here.....

well mine said that estimated delivery date was 04/14/2009 but i check my email today and I got this!

GeForce GTX295 1792MB GDDR3 03/26/2009

Your order (or part of your order) was shipped on 03/23/2009.

This e-mail contains the Estimated Delivery Date for your order(s),
along with tracking and delivery information.

Thank you for choosing Dell!

So damn yours says it shipped hey? I just got one for 369 shipped. Hopefully it goes threw

ya mine shipped :)

I ordered another to see if I can get 2 and if so, ill sell my 4870x2.

hell of a deal for 339. it was good deal at 363.

ya mine shipped :)

I ordered another to see if I can get 2 and if so, ill sell my 4870x2.

hell of a deal for 339. it was good deal at 363.
I'm still waiting to hear how you were able to get one for $339. :eek: Care to tell us?

I bit. $381 shipped to Seattle. Supposed to arrive on 4/15, but I can wait.

I'm still waiting to hear how you were able to get one for $339. :eek: Care to tell us?

$350 less 3% DPA discount. Dell Preferred Account. Guess he doesn't have to pay sales tax like in Delaware. That's the only way it works out to $339.50.

$350 less 3% DPA discount. Dell Preferred Account. Guess he doesn't have to pay sales tax like in Delaware. That's the only way it works out to $339.50.

yup, no sales tax in Delaware :) I think there's no sales tax in Oregon either

ya im from delaware no sales tax. so 339 shipped w/ the 30% off coupon and 3% back for using the dell prefered account.

ya I got my tracking # for the first one. It will be delivered on 03/26 :D shipped UPS.

I ordered a second, first one was 363 shipped for me cause I used the 25% off coupon :(

every indication is using 2 of these is actually detrimental to gameplay, at least based on the reviews I have read here and elsewhere. I am going to skip a 2nd one...since I am upgrading from sli 8800gtx I should notice a decent increase anyway.

every indication is using 2 of these is actually detrimental to gameplay, at least based on the reviews I have read here and elsewhere. I am going to skip a 2nd one...since I am upgrading from sli 8800gtx I should notice a decent increase anyway.

There are games that benefit. I have seen games like GTA4 that suffered. You can always shut one off. Also all the reviews were done on entry drivers, rumor is big increases have come from the newest revision.

Crysis is one of those games where 4 GPU's makes a huge difference.

Also I have a second PC, so worst case scenerio, 2 gaming PC's :)

There are games that benefit. I have seen games like GTA4 that suffered. You can always shut one off. Also all the reviews were done on entry drivers, rumor is big increases have come from the newest revision.

Crysis is one of those games where 4 GPU's makes a huge difference.

Also I have a second PC, so worst case scenerio, 2 gaming PC's :)

Yeah, keep telling yourself that :D

I ordered a BFT 285GTX OCX for 312 including CA tax / shipping. Atleast I'll be getting consistent gaming performance as it's the fastest single GPU out there.

I ordered a BFT 285GTX OCX for 312 including CA tax / shipping. Atleast I'll be getting consistent gaming performance as it's the fastest single GPU out there.
Tell yourself whatever makes you feel better. :D

I paid ~$375 for my GTX 285 after step up from EVGA. :eek: I could have easily sold the card bnib on eBay and recouped the cost of this one. I don't think it's worth the hassle for me to sell my 285 so that I can buy the 295. This Dell deal is really great though, I must say.

Holy $hit Ballzzz!!! Am heavily considering this deal, I wonder if it works with my dad's work's discount with dell. He works for medco and they buy pc's though them and get a discount from a certain website already like 10%. so that'd be ilke hmmm 40% = $300?!?! I really need to check out the site.

Sherloc, it won't work. Company discounts go through a different site than this so the coupon won't apply there or your dad's discount won't apply here.. You can try but you'll find it out it's impossible.

got in for $366.64. ugh hope this is a LOT better than my 2 8800GTS's. (even though I paid more for both of them.) been looking to relegate them to other lan gaming pc's.

I bit, time to sell my 8800gtx as soon as it arrives! Thanks for the heads up guys.

Great deal. Glad to see these coming down a bit, although the out of stock message doesn't even give an ETA. Just says to call a CSR.

I jumped on it, do you think they'll actually get them in stock?
who knows, but the prevailing opinion is "not likely"

Instead, they'll just hold your money long enough to build up enough interest income to offset all the credit card transaction fees when they return it

Instead, they'll just hold your money long enough to build up enough interest income to offset all the credit card transaction fees when they return it
I thought they don't charge until they ship.

I thought they don't charge until they ship.

They will put a hold on your card, or in my case, they just draw immediately from PayPal.

Some have already seen these ship, supposedly (at least one guy in this very thread) so I'm holding out hope yet.

Dell is shipping what they have in stock so I don't think this was a mistake. Hopefully, those of us who ordered after it was out of stock will still get one.

My 285GTX OCX is in Production and the delivery date is coming out as 4/2/2009.

Back